OtakuBoards

Movie Banners

Kyokokeiji

well ive been on a banner/avatar fringe lately so i got to makin banners out of movie snapshots i have. Well anyway heres the first in a very long line of movie banners& avis. feel free to use them in your sig as long as you say who made it. This ones of Gothika, i really enjoyed that movie. there are two avatars because i couldnt decide which one i liked more

[color=blue][size=1]Not bad. But.. aren't those avatars a little big? Or is it me? Anyway.

The banner's nice, but it needs an border or something. The color is nice, too. But in all honesty, I never did see Gothika. I just thought it was a stupid movie. Eh.
I'd give it a 7/10.

Nice effort.[/color][/size]

[size=1][color=darkred]Well, the snapshots are good and high quality, and the images look good. However, Borders! Borders! Borders!

Why do people always forget borders? Unless you actually [i]want[/i] a piece of work to feel unfinished and look pretty lame, then you need borders. It doesn't matter how elaborate or how simple the borders are...a banner or an avatar really need them.

No Kitty, the avatars are 150x80. Right size.

Good stuff, but it just looks...well, shoddy to me without borders.[/size][/color]

[quote name='Baron Samedi][size=1][color=darkred]No Kitty, the avatars are 150x80. Right size.[/size'][/color][/quote]
[color=blue][size=1]Oops... silly me. They just looked a lil' big for me. Eh. Silly brain!!

I still agree with Baron Samedi, Kyoko. You need borders to make the banners look good. And... uh... I could barely understand your last post dude. Fix the grammar. PLEASE!![/color][/size]

• 2 weeks later...
Okay well i think that now id like to state for the record, i am officially boycotting borders. the only time you ever see a border in something i made is desktop backrounds. So no more saying anything about forgetting a border or needing a border.

Anway i made this banner a while ago but i still like it. You gotta love the punisher right. I cant wait to see the movie ^.^

[COLOR=Blue][SIZE=1]The punisher, eh? Never saw it... Yeah. Nice banner and avi, though.

But still, a border would pull it ALL together. Since you don't like 'em, though, I won't expect to see any on any of your "works". Mmhm...

Well, might as well rate 'em.

Banner: 8/10
Avi: 7/10

Pretty basic, man.[/SIZE][/COLOR]