Fyxe Posted April 24, 2004 Posted April 24, 2004 [size=1][color=darkblue]I have another banner, this one inspired by Duo and her anime. ^_^ Seeing to we have a sister-like relationship, we have made up our own little thing. The Sista-Hood. So, we planned to have a matching banner and I am posting the result. The two characters in the banner are best friends from the anime Stelliva of the Universe. The brown haired girl represents Duo and the red haired girl represents me. I hope you enjoy our 'Sista-Hood' banner. ^^[/color][/size]
duorocks17 Posted April 25, 2004 Posted April 25, 2004 [FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=Blue]This banner is awesome sis! Yet again, you do another faboulous job! I like the pics (of course *wink*) and I like the white thing in the background. And of course, Long live the sister-hood! ^^[/COLOR][/FONT]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now