Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
It's certainly been a while, like usual. This is one that I did for Raiha when she forced me to make it, but I didn't spend a long time working on it, so keep that in mind. All I really did was alter the brightness and contrast of a few images and put them together, but I think it all goes well together. And, of course, there's an avatar to go with. *retreats to his eternal slumber*
Posted
[quote name='Syk3']It's certainly been a while, like usual. This is one that I did for Raiha when she forced me to make it, but I didn't spend a long time working on it, so keep that in mind. All I really did was alter the brightness and contrast of a few images and put them together, but I think it all goes well together. And, of course, there's an avatar to go with. *retreats to his eternal slumber*[/quote][COLOR=MediumTurquoise]Ooh. .....I could give you kisses for this one. But I think I'll eat your leg instead.[/COLOR]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...