CanadianVegita Posted October 24, 2001 Posted October 24, 2001 I am slightly impressed with finimation and what they are doing to the Buu saga so far. They are still cutting some stuff out but when Videl fought Soppobitchi I saw blood. I was so surprised since they cut out Vegita hitting 18 in the Cell saga and so forth. Go Funimation YOU CAN DO IT!!!!
mornigndew Posted October 24, 2001 Posted October 24, 2001 [COLOR=red]I did saw that series. Videl has blood coming from her mouth[/COLOR]
Ice Dragon v2 Posted October 24, 2001 Posted October 24, 2001 yea i know i d/l a weeks worth of dbz and they started showing blood (finally)
Transtic Nerve Posted October 24, 2001 Posted October 24, 2001 I watched DB today.... I was surprised they didn't block out Gokou's butt when he was naked. I thought for sure they would...
Lady Macaiodh Posted October 24, 2001 Posted October 24, 2001 they've shown him naked before... butt & all...
Gee-enki Dama Posted October 24, 2001 Posted October 24, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i] [B]they've shown him naked before... butt & all... [/B][/QUOTE] oh why oh why couldnt we have vegita like that! :cross: :naughty: :rolleyes:
Lady Macaiodh Posted October 24, 2001 Posted October 24, 2001 actually, that would be degrading to vegeta...no one should see him naked unless he chooses... i know, i know, i'm talking about him like he's a real person again.
Guest Posted October 24, 2001 Posted October 24, 2001 :demon:Yea only unless Vegeta was forced by death would he do it....:demon:
Warlock Posted October 24, 2001 Posted October 24, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Forte [/i] [B]:demon:Yea only unless Vegeta was forced by death would he do it....:demon: [/B][/QUOTE] I doubt he'd even do it [I]then[/I]...
Guest Posted October 24, 2001 Posted October 24, 2001 :demon: :demon: :demon: Ehh i guess so... Yea now that i think of it...:demon: :demon: :demon:
Vegitto4 Posted October 24, 2001 Posted October 24, 2001 They have showen blood in the past, Remember when gokou was fighting furiza he had blood dripping out of his mouth, and furiza was covered in it.
Cloud_Strife Posted October 24, 2001 Posted October 24, 2001 [b]They're only showing it because it's necessary. As you go onin DBZ it's get more and more grusome, they're showing only a little of it compared to what completely uncut is. And if they didn't show it, everybody would call it cheap, get the japanese version and Funi would lose all it's business from DBZ. So they're only doin it for business purposes.[/b]
coolkam007 Posted October 24, 2001 Posted October 24, 2001 well girls(and some guys).. didn't you see the part with vegita in the shower?.. well thats about as close to naked as you are probably going to see ^_^
mornigndew Posted October 24, 2001 Posted October 24, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by coolkam007 [/i] [B]well girls(and some guys).. didn't you see the part with vegita in the shower?.. well thats about as close to naked as you are probably going to see ^_^ [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=blue]I saw that episode, he's so funny, but he's more cover than Goku.[/COLOR]
shibatku Posted October 24, 2001 Posted October 24, 2001 yeah I saw it to, they should try to not block out all the gory parts but kids watch it.
Vegitto4 Posted October 24, 2001 Posted October 24, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by shibatku [/i] [B]yeah I saw it to, they should try to not block out all the gory parts but kids watch it. [/B][/QUOTE] so the kids are going to see it sooner or later,so why not sooner rather than later
mornigndew Posted October 24, 2001 Posted October 24, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Vegitto4 [/i] [B] so the kids are going to see it sooner or later,so why not sooner rather than later [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=blue]You have to check the law for that. There's nothing CN can do, if the law won't let them show it.[/COLOR]
Vegitto4 Posted October 24, 2001 Posted October 24, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by mornigndew [/i] [B][COLOR=blue]You have to check the law for that. There's nothing CN can do, if the law won't let them show it.[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] I know that, but if the law didn't come into play, then it should be shown. after all, They are going to see it anyway. so oh well. anyway, back to the topic.
Guest Shift Posted October 24, 2001 Posted October 24, 2001 Originally Posted by: Shibatku [QUOTE]yeah I saw it to, they should try to not block out all the gory parts but kids watch it.[/QUOTE] [COLOR=orange]I think the same way, but if they hafta' show the gore & stuff, then they should show it late at night when all the kiddies are asleep. Well that's my opinion not that it matters.[/COLOR]
mornigndew Posted October 24, 2001 Posted October 24, 2001 [COLOR=blue]I think they can show it, but they have to change the rate to PG13 or something.[/COLOR]
Shy Posted October 24, 2001 Posted October 24, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by mornigndew [/i] [B][COLOR=blue]I think they can show it, but they have to change the rate to PG13 or something.[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] You mean PG or TV-14. They are allowed to show the blood, but if they show a whole bunch of it they will get angry letters from parents about it.
mornigndew Posted October 24, 2001 Posted October 24, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shyguy [/i] [B] You mean PG or TV-14. They are allowed to show the blood, but if they show a whole bunch of it they will get angry letters from parents about it. [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=blue]Weird, they can show violent, but not blood.[/COLOR]
Vegitto4 Posted October 24, 2001 Posted October 24, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shyguy [/i] [B] You mean PG or TV-14. They are allowed to show the blood, but if they show a whole bunch of it they will get angry letters from parents about it. [/B][/QUOTE] oh wow, angry letters from parents. I wished they didn't hold as much weight as they do.
Gee-enki Dama Posted October 24, 2001 Posted October 24, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Vegitto4 [/i] [B] oh wow, angry letters from parents. I wished they didn't hold as much weight as they do. [/B][/QUOTE] *woo woo woo* beeeep sarcasm detector going mad! its silly, the kids can swear better than i can....so why no splutter a little blood? They then get the idea that no blood comes out in fights
Soccer 4 Life Posted October 24, 2001 Posted October 24, 2001 Whats the world coming to!!!:naughty: :smirk: Peace!!:naughty:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now