OtakuBoards

Am I a good enough artist?

asukastrikes

[color=gray]In the first drawing, I couldnt see any flaw at all at first, but something startled me. And that is the closed eye, which IMO should be a little lower.

The second I have no complain about, except for that there's a line in the ear which is too sharp.. But thats such a little flaw that it doesnt count.

The third maybe was the less best. The neck seems awkward and the shoulders are really small.

In all, I thought the hair was fabulous and so were the faces, and the shading is very nice aswell.
Great job ^_^[/color]

Guest ScirosDarkblade
The toughest thing about drawing manga (besides creating backgrounds that don't look lazy) is consistency. Luckily it's the best thing about the anime/manga style. It's so formulaic that drawing a face consistenly simply requires remembering some key properties about it. But if you work on it long enough, you'll get there and THEN you'll be ready to draw your own manga.

I took a look at your pictures, now I'm no artist, I can't draw to save my life, but I did like these pictures, they were very good, I think you had the proportions dead on, except maybe on the last one, the missle one was the best for me, the attention to detail, and the amount of work

I hope to see more by you, see ya