Shwa Posted May 4, 2004 Posted May 4, 2004 Hiya again. Same request as last time, can someone make me a .hack//sign banner with Maha and Skeith (correct me if I spell this wrong). It doesn't matter what colors it is, but it would be nice if someone could make that for me. ~Thanks :D
Ozymandius Jones Posted May 15, 2004 Posted May 15, 2004 I could make this easy-peasy if you could tell me which one Skeith is...I can't seem to find any pictures of him anywhere...
Boo Posted May 15, 2004 Posted May 15, 2004 [color=gray]Okay, I'll make it. Just answer this: Don't you mean Kite? ^_^;; And do you only want a banner? or also and avater.[/color]
Epsilon Posted May 16, 2004 Posted May 16, 2004 [COLOR=SlateGray][SIZE=1]*cough* Mag15 is correct*cough**cough* The reason you two might be confused is because, [spoiler] the creature known as "Skeith" is appears in the game; .Hack//Infection. Then as the rest of you know Maha from the series; .hack//sign. Also known as the phase "Mia"[/spoiler] Yeah, >>....Anyway, I tried, but both characters run fairly low on image media on the net. I hope you like it, though. If you'd like any changes or and avatar let me know. [/SIZE][/COLOR]
Shwa Posted May 20, 2004 Author Posted May 20, 2004 No, there just fine, thank you for taking the time to make this banner for me. Sorry if I got anyone confused or anything like that :) ~Thanks again
Epsilon Posted May 22, 2004 Posted May 22, 2004 [SIZE=1][COLOR=SlateGray]Glade you like it, Mage15. And here is the avatar you requested. Once again, if you'd like anything changed. Just notifiy me.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Shwa Posted May 22, 2004 Author Posted May 22, 2004 Thank you very much, but for some reason the avitar is not showing up whenever I post soomething, I've copied and pasted the link and still nothing works. Is ther something wrong with the size or something like that? :(
Epsilon Posted May 22, 2004 Posted May 22, 2004 [COLOR=SlateGray][SIZE=1]Nope, it's only 17.3 k and it's dimisions are 150x80. Format JPG. Try saving it to your own computer, and reupload it. It should work then.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now