Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Man O Man, I hate it when DBZ Wastes time when The 2 fighters just stand there looking at eachother, I mean, its only a 20 minute show and Id like to see some action Throughout the whole thing. I also hate it when something bad happens and they stand there Gaping, and Flash backs, I mean Why do they show the Flashbacks, weve already seen them. To all you Moderators I just wanna let you know Im not Bad Mouthing the show, its my Fav show of all time, It starts in a little bit so ill see ya later, and can you tell me what happened on yesterdays episode?
Posted
I have to admit when I am in the mood to watch the action sequences, the staredowns and flashbacks can be a bit annoying. Nothing like watching a twenty minute show to get three minutes of fight scenes in. But to be honest, I would gladly wait through all of the flashbacks and staredowns(which give a bit of insight to what that person is thinking) to watch the fights unfold. I watch and enjoy the show as a whole, and one part does not take away anything for me :D
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by NorykoAngelcry [/i]
[B]I have to admit when I am in the mood to watch the action sequences, the staredowns and flashbacks can be a bit annoying. Nothing like watching a twenty minute show to get three minutes of fight scenes in. But to be honest, I would gladly wait through all of the flashbacks and staredowns(which give a bit of insight to what that person is thinking) to watch the fights unfold. I watch and enjoy the show as a whole, and one part does not take away anything for me :D [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]That's the only annoying thing...I agree...[/SIZE]
Posted
Hey EsKaPhLoN3! I happen to like the comedy between battles! It's always evil ruler this, and "I've come to take over..." that. It gets boring after a while! Although I do agree that the staredowns take a LOT of time out of a perfectly good show.
Posted
I jus hate the partz when gohan is teenager, i jus do. it was boring not even funny. especially saiya-man OMG! what wimp, not dissing gohan he is cool but not when he is the the ginyu-force impersinating saiya-man:butthead:
Posted
Yes, I definetly agree with that one. You'd think he'd REMEMBER the Ginyu Force and NOT do that sorta thing! Geez! I wish Bulma would have given him a few tips (As dated as they might be).
Posted
Gohans outfit, to me is pretty Korney including the helmet!!!
But he is a hell of a fighter!!(just an opinion)

DBZ does waste time when The 2 fighters go through staredowns and flashbacks its pretty annoying.

But yet again staredowns and flashbacks are pretty important and I agree it does creates mood. You just gotta have patience!!










:therock: :mrt: :naughty: :demon: Peace!!!:therock: :naughty: :mrt: :demon:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by EsKaPhLoN3 [/i]
[B]I just remembered something on a episode where the old guy is explaning how goku destroyed the whole red ribbon army it was so boring but it was important [/B][/QUOTE]
I think i remember those episodes. it was funny when that mercenary dude thought that Gohan was Goku, and when he found out, he turned tail and ran, only to run into Goku the very next episode! lol!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...