Break Posted October 24, 2001 Posted October 24, 2001 [SIZE=1]Right, why did you delete it? Ok, where do I find the stupid running man on Hyrule field on Ocarina of time? I know he runs about the Lon-Lon Ranch, but I can't find him to hive the Bunny Hood...any pointers?[/SIZE]
~San~ Posted October 24, 2001 Posted October 24, 2001 You can find him after beating the third dungeon, and selling almost every mak(except the bunny hood)
Stormbringer Posted October 25, 2001 Posted October 25, 2001 he runs around all of Hyrule field in a counter-clockwise path. All you gotta do is run around the place in a CLOCKWISE path. when you see him, play the Sun Song to make it night time (the guy only runs during the day). If you have the bunny hood, sell it to him. He'll give you a TON of money, so be sure to have the Giant Wallet.
Break Posted October 25, 2001 Author Posted October 25, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Stormbringer [/i] [B]he runs around all of Hyrule field in a counter-clockwise path. All you gotta do is run around the place in a CLOCKWISE path. when you see him, play the Sun Song to make it night time (the guy only runs during the day). If you have the bunny hood, sell it to him. He'll give you a TON of money, so be sure to have the Giant Wallet. [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]Ah...thanks guys...now I am needing ghelp in Jabu-Jabu...sorry but it's just REEAALLY hard...[/SIZE]
Desbreko Posted October 25, 2001 Posted October 25, 2001 Are you having trouble with the enemies or the puzzles?
Break Posted October 25, 2001 Author Posted October 25, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by jcgoudy [/i] [B]Are you having trouble with the enemies or the puzzles? [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]Bloody Ruto...puzzles...enemies...where to ACTUALLY go...[/SIZE]
Desbreko Posted October 25, 2001 Posted October 25, 2001 Okay... First, do you have the Boomarang? Actually, I have to go. If you want, you can PM me with more details, and I can help you with it tomarrow. Bye!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now