Kinetic Posted May 8, 2004 Posted May 8, 2004 I love working on technical, minimal pieces. They just look great to me. Anyway, it started out as I wanted to make a simplistic deviantART ID for myself and I ended up creating a wallpaper. I love the colors too. [url=http://free.hostultra.com/~euphoria/artwork/startagain.png]Start Again[/url]
Boo Posted May 9, 2004 Posted May 9, 2004 [color=gray]Eh yeah, I cannot find the file. Is that just me, or..[/color]
Kinetic Posted May 9, 2004 Author Posted May 9, 2004 That's weird. It works for me. I'll use the deviantART link instead. [url="http://www.deviantart.com/view/7110062/"]http://www.deviantart.com/view/7110062/[/url] (the wallpaper) [url="http://www.deviantart.com/view/7110102/"]http://www.deviantart.com/view/7110102/[/url] (the ID)
Ninjah Posted May 9, 2004 Posted May 9, 2004 [size=1][color=darkred]Aye! That's some sweet work! Kinetic! I've always wondered, what do you do to make all your graphics! Your works always confuse me in some way. Tell me if I'm close, in this work of yours are you just layering? Or using a much different technique? Oh well, I'd really like to know..It's intresting.[/color][/size]
Kinetic Posted May 9, 2004 Author Posted May 9, 2004 This was really one of the simplest pieces I've done. Alot of using the selection tool and filling it in. Really, alot of different techniques were used. On the ID, however, it was layering and blending, like you said. Glad you like :)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now