Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Anyone into Dragon Knights?


Recommended Posts

Guest teia
Posted
I love Dragon Knights. It's one of my 3 top favorites! I can't choose between Dragon Knights, D.N.Angel, and Fruits Basket, so top 3. But Dragon Knights is soooo cool! My favorite characters are Rune, Kai-Stern, Lykouleon, and Kharl! Kharl's just soo funny, isn't he? Anyone else have favorites? Oh yeah, and I'm new here, so if anyone could help me out a bit?
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
Kwaaii! DN Angel! Im looking for the first Dragon Knights book. Ive scanned the first few pages of one of them, and it looks pretty good. But DN Angel is my favorite. That and Megatokyo, but anyway. Once I find the first one, I can truly say I am a fan.
Posted
[COLOR=DarkRed]undefined[/COLOR] I love :love: Dragon Knights :love: I've only read 2-9 so far though its great :)

so far my favorite characters are Rath, Rune, Kia-stern (i propaply spelt that wrong)
& the dragon lord. (unless you count Mr. Death Die that was funny :laugh: )
Guest Jojo Demon
Posted
[font=Comic Sans MS]HIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!! I love Dragon Knights! But its so sad! Alfeegi dies in the 11th book! And Rath kills him! Kharl is quite questionable in the 14th book...:confused: Why is he sneaking into Rath's room?...:nono: Rune is a psycho! Rune is a psycho! Rune is a psycho! HAHAHA![/font]
Posted
[color=darkblue]This thread started out on a bad note and hasn't let up with the flat tones yet, so it's going to be closed. I suggest that in the future, if you want to talk about a manga, try actually structuring your posts toward conversation and make good use of spoiler tags.[/color]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...