Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Grand Theft Auto 3: is this game too much for it's younger fans?


Do you think rockstar games should make a lighter version of GTA3?  

1 member has voted

  1. 1. Do you think rockstar games should make a lighter version of GTA3?

    • yes
      3
    • no
      4


Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by NeoCactuar [/i]
[B]

If it was cleaner the game wouldn't have the same effect, and it wouldn't be as fun. [/B][/QUOTE]

How about it being like GTA2 in 3-D? That would be perfect, I like GTA2 better than it anyway. (i played gta3 at a friend's house.)
Guest Cyclone
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by boris [/i]
[B]i still see it on shelfs here in calforina, (i live in sourthen cal)
i saw it yester day in bestbuy, :babble: [/B][/QUOTE]

California's different than Wisconsin. Hell they wouldn't even release Jet Grind Radio here b/c of the graffiti. This is just my little county though not all of Wisconsin (thank god)
Guest Cyclone
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cyclone [/i]
[B]About a week ago It was pulled off the shelves and stores that sold it would get fined b/c of the violence(at least where I live). I still got the game before they did it though:D [/B][/QUOTE]


Wait, nevermind they didnt. I ws just in Target and they had a LOT of copies of it. So my bad.
Posted
Hmmmmmmmmmm.....hmmmmmmmmmm....oh well, who cares? I am hopefully ganna get that later...much later considering all the things i want for christmas...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...