Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Grand Theft Auto 3: is this game too much for it's younger fans?


Do you think rockstar games should make a lighter version of GTA3?  

1 member has voted

  1. 1. Do you think rockstar games should make a lighter version of GTA3?

    • yes
      3
    • no
      4


Recommended Posts

Posted
The first 2 GTA games were cool. The 3rd one just came out today where I live. I feel this game is repulsive and they should remake this game. The guy in best buy said that if he said some of the stuff in GTA3 he'd get [U]FIRED[/U]! I want to know your opinion!:flaming:


If you can find a way to email these sadistic minds at rockstar games, PM me!:)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud Strife00 [/i]
[B]The first 2 GTA games were cool. The 3rd one just came out today where I live. I feel this game is repulsive and they should remake this game. The guy in best buy said that if he said some of the stuff in GTA3 he'd get [U]FIRED[/U]! I want to know your opinion!:flaming:


If you can find a way to email these sadistic minds at rockstar games, PM me!:) [/B][/QUOTE]

who cares about stuff in video games...

sometimes the worse the rating the better it is....
Posted
well I hope youre over 20 then. ESRB was going to rate GTA3 adults only but it needed to have a little more to be rated that. Although you are halfway correct, the high rating does make most games cooler.
Guest Deranged Gerbil
Posted
whats so sick about the game? I´m thinking of buying it but want to know about it first
Posted
Yeah, i loved the game so much. There are sevral missions where u are hired to give a woman sexual pleasures. Plus u are the bad guy aganst the good guys, yeah thats in all the games. But in this game its much worse. Think about it, u blow up a car with a rocket launcher and the guy driving the car sprawls out caught on fire and splashing blood all over the street as he starts to die. You torch a guy with a flame thower and he splashes blood all over the place. If you shoot a guy he starts to limp around holding wherever you shot him leaving a trail of blood behind. Yes it all adds to the fun but theres things that i really dont wanna mention.:eek:
Guest Capt. Stephanos
Posted
If it has an age restriction then does it really matter?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud Strife00 [/i]
[B]Yeah, i loved the game so much. There are sevral missions where u are hired to give a woman sexual pleasures. Plus u are the bad guy aganst the good guys, yeah thats in all the games. But in this game its much worse. Think about it, u blow up a car with a rocket launcher and the guy driving the car sprawls out caught on fire and splashing blood all over the street as he starts to die. You torch a guy with a flame thower and he splashes blood all over the place. If you shoot a guy he starts to limp around holding wherever you shot him leaving a trail of blood behind. Yes it all adds to the fun but theres things that i really dont wanna mention.:eek: [/B][/QUOTE]

oh come on... i saw worse in Undying for the PC....
Posted
i guess if u think about it, the amount of violence in all the GTA games is pretty bad, but GTA3 takes it to a whole new level with the 3rd person view. I can see why ppl under 14 shuldnt get it, but i still think its awesome.
Posted
my god, I bought GTA3 a few days ago and am utterly hooked! the game is awesome, sure, it might be a bit too violent, but thats what the 18 years and over sticker is slapped on the box for....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]my god, I bought GTA3 a few days ago and am utterly hooked! the game is awesome, sure, it might be a bit too violent, but thats what the 18 years and over sticker is slapped on the box for.... [/B][/QUOTE]

you da man, moe! you were on it ALL NIGHT last night! go anywhere near the game today and I'll give you a million dollars :laugh:

[SIZE=1][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]you may be friends w/ him... but dont think that will stop me from doing my job and keeping that type of mouth outta here[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Posted
yeh truly it is a bit bad for younger gamers but im 13 n i dont think its that bad , sepiroth what island are you on and who are you working for at the monent im on staunten island working for the first person cant remember her name :therock:
Posted
guess what, im 13 too! my parents wouldnt even let me look at the cover of the game after the talk in best buy.


i said it before and ill say it again...[size=9]PARENTS SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!![/size]



whew.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BoPsTa [/i]
[B]yeh truly it is a bit bad for younger gamers but im 13 n i dont think its that bad , sepiroth what island are you on and who are you working for at the monent im on staunten island working for the first person cant remember her name :therock: [/B][/QUOTE]

I am on staunton island, I have finished all the missions for the woman, I am now working for her brother, the one who works in the casino, and also for this cop guy who hides in the park toilets

King Penn on the other hand, is still on portland, working for salvatorei
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]Dude, the game friggin' rules... Without the violence it'd be called... I dunno... Nice Happy Auto or something.. [/B][/QUOTE]

And you would go to school, graduate, get a respectable job and work until you have enough money to buy a car, and then drive around perfectly, not speeding or anything...


...Hmmmm....... I think we should keep the violence
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud Strife00 [/i]
[B]im not saying i want a goodie-goodie game either...

i just want it a little bit cleaner. [/B][/QUOTE]

If it was cleaner the game wouldn't have the same effect, and it wouldn't be as fun.
Guest Cyclone
Posted
About a week ago It was pulled off the shelves and stores that sold it would get fined b/c of the violence(at least where I live). I still got the game before they did it though:D

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...