Vegitto4 Posted October 27, 2001 Posted October 27, 2001 yea, Safer is a Male, he just like Tifa alot, and he drew her for his avatar.
Sephiroth Posted November 4, 2001 Posted November 4, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by EsKaPhLoN3 [/i] [B]sephiroth who is tifa??? [/B][/QUOTE] see my sig and all will be revealed, even though I already said this a hundred times before....
PiroMunkie Posted November 4, 2001 Posted November 4, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Deranged Gerbil [/i] [B]who do you turn to for dragonball-z-gt info? you know, from the boards, I think that safer, transtic and altron are the most knowledgable, I know a lot but I ain“t seen the series since I can remember :bawl: [/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]I don't really turn to anybody here on the boards. Usually cause I don't need to, because someone's already made a topic asking about something I wanted to know, or I just dfind it out on the net..[/SIZE]
coolkam007 Posted November 4, 2001 Posted November 4, 2001 i have a picture of selphie (ff8).. i'm not a female.. .. i just find selphie attractive.. sheesh.. ;) lol
King Penn Posted November 4, 2001 Posted November 4, 2001 unless its about the movies, I turn to noone since I have watched the series, heck, me and moe spent a 12 hour dragonball marathon this one time, he ate my nachos
Vegitto4 Posted November 4, 2001 Posted November 4, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by King Penn [/i] [B]unless its about the movies, I turn to noone since I have watched the series, heck, me and moe spent a 12 hour dragonball marathon this one time, he ate my nachos [/B][/QUOTE] thats kinda spiffy, but if i dont know it, then i just ask safer, Transtic, or munkie. Altron is smart too
dbz mysticgohan Posted November 8, 2001 Posted November 8, 2001 i think that im knowlegable of all of the dragonball and dragonball z episodes that have been aired on toonami, and I usually do stuff on the internet to find out about the upcoming sagas so I know whats gonna happen. but what is there to ask... you watch show, you know more about it.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now