Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Switching to a dedicated server sucks... It burned up a week of production time. Anyway here's the end of scene one and the beginning of scene two. It should be very cool. The art is done in FlashMX with photoshop skies.

CB
[url]http://www.alpha-shade.com[/url]

[IMG]http://www.alpha-shade.com/www/ASpages/AS049.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://www.alpha-shade.com/www/ASpages/AS050.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://www.alpha-shade.com/www/ASpages/AS051.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://www.alpha-shade.com/www/ASpages/AS052.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://www.alpha-shade.com/www/ASpages/AS053.jpg[/IMG]
Guest ScirosDarkblade
Posted
NICE. This is great stuff. I like almost everything about it--the inking, the coloring, the panel arrangement. All top notch. Keep it up. I might later edit this post and add some constructive criticism, though, because otherwise this post is worthless.
Posted
Holy crap...*falls to knees, bowing low* Very well done! Im hooked! Must see what happens! I find nothing wrong with it, other then I have no clue whats been happening. But I can live with it!
Posted
[QUOTE]why are all the soliders women?[/QUOTE]

All the soldiers aren't woman, it just that the story is following two
woman, Sky and Laura. If you count up all the characters it's about 1/4 women.

Cb
[url]http://www.alpha-shade.com[/url]
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
This is so cool! How do u do it and where can I get one? lol ^o^ But I'm serious tho, this would definately make my manga a lot easier to draw, and it'd look proffesional too! I checked out the site where the Alpha Shade stuff is and went to tutorial.I don't think I quite get it but I would definately like to know where u got this stuff and how much it cost! ^-^ Anyways it's really good and I can't wait to see more!
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
[quote name='*Tatl&Tale*']This is so cool! How do u do it and where can I get one? lol ^o^ But I'm serious tho, this would definately make my manga a lot easier to draw, and it'd look proffesional too! I checked out the site where the Alpha Shade stuff is and went to tutorial.I don't think I quite get it but I would definately like to know where u got this stuff and how much it cost! ^-^ Anyways it's really good and I can't wait to see more![/quote]


We use the program FlashMX, it's around $100-$200 and wacom tablets 100-300.

I think the effects in the lastest pages worked out pretty well over all.

CB
[url]http://www.alpha-shade.com[/url]

[IMG]http://www.alpha-shade.com/www/ASpages/AS054.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://www.alpha-shade.com/www/ASpages/AS055.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://www.alpha-shade.com/www/ASpages/AS056.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://www.alpha-shade.com/www/ASpages/AS057.jpg[/IMG]
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
The bottom frame of the newest page is all photoshop because the flash background didn't blend in well with the explosion.

CB

[url]http://www.alpha-shade.com[/url]

[IMG]http://www.alpha-shade.com/www/ASpages/AS058.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://www.alpha-shade.com/www/ASpages/AS059.jpg[/IMG]
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
The final showdown between Laura and the Gunnery Captain.

CB

[IMG]http://www.alpha-shade.com/www/ASpages/AS060.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://www.alpha-shade.com/www/ASpages/AS061.jpg[/IMG] ]

[URL=http://www.alpha-shade.com][IMG]http://www.alpha-shade.com/www/Ads/as728x90-2a.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...