OtakuBoards

Pokemon: Hoenn Region

DDG

[left][font=Arial][size=1][color=darkslateblue]Welcome to the Pokemon Region of Hoenn, where Pokemon are plentiful and Trainers are everywhere. The region has remained undisturbed by the likes of Team Magma and Team Aqua ever since Professor Birch's children, Brandon and May, defeated the two teams over three years ago.[/color][/size][/font][/left]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]Now the teams are back and are fighting. Team Magma fighting to keep Hoenn as is and Team Aqua fighting to expand the sea so there are more habitats for Water Pokemon. Not many people know about the escalated fighting between the two team's, nor the two team's intentions.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]The Pokemon League Champion has heard of the trouble, though. She has left her place in the Elite Four and has requested that any Trainer who wishes to challenge her, to wait until the Team Magma/Aqua crisis is over or to seek her out in the Hoenn Region.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]She has returned to her home in Littleroot Town to find that four new trainers are beginning their Pokemon journey soon, receiving their Pokemon in a few days time from Profressor Birch. The Pokemon League Champion has decided that these four have the potential she's looking for, to help her vanquish Team Aqua once and for all. She also hope's and strongly believes that the four will one day collect all eight badges and travel to the Pokemon League to defeat the Elite Four and then challenge her.[/color][/size][/font]

[center][size=1][color=#483d8b][b]---[/b][/color][/size][/center]
[center][u][size=1][color=#483d8b][b]Extra Info:[/b][/color][/size][/u][/center]
[center][font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]Team Aqua is the enemy, Team Magma are the good team. Both of the Teams are still run by their former leaders, Archie (Aqua) and Maxi (Magma).[/color][/size][/font][/center]

[center][font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]This will be just like the games Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire for the Game Boy Advance. We will follow the same storyline basicly.[/color][/size][/font][/center]

[center][font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]All Pokemon are available for capture, excluding the super rare and powerful Pokemon (Meaning: Lugia, Ho-oh, Entei, Raikou, Suicune, Mewtwo, Mew, Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Latias, Latios, Jirachi, Celebi, Rayquaza, Regirock, Regice, Registeel and Deoxys).[/color][/size][/font][/center]

[center][font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]If the RPG goes well, then after completing the Hoenn Pokemon League, we will travel to Johto, Kanto and the Orange Islands.[/color][/size][/font][/center]

[center][font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]The starter Pokemon available to choose from when signing up are Mudkip, Torchic, Treecko and Pichu.[/color][/size][/font][/center]

[center][font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]I am only accepting four people (excluding myself) for this RPG.[/color][/size][/font][/center]
[center][size=1][color=#483d8b][b]---[/b][/color][/size][/center]

[left][b][size=1][color=#483d8b][u]Sign-Up:[/u][/color][/size][/b][/left]
[left][b][size=1][color=#483d8b]Name:[/color][/size][/b][/left]
[left][size=1][color=#483d8b][b]Age: [/b][font=Arial]12-16[/font][/color][/size][/left]
[left][b][size=1][color=#483d8b]Gender: [/color][/size][/b][/left]
[left][b][size=1][color=#483d8b]Bio:[/color][/size][/b][/left]
[left][size=1][color=#483d8b][b]Appearance: [/b][font=Arial]Picture or very good details[/font][/color][/size][/left]
[left][size=1][color=#483d8b][b]Starter Pokemon: [strike][/b][font=Arial]Mudkip, Torchic,[/strike] Treecko [strike]or Pichu[/strike][/font][/color][/size][/left]

[left][b][u][size=1][color=#483d8b]My Sign-Up:[/color][/size][/u][/b][/left]
[left][size=1][color=#483d8b][b]Name: [/b][font=Arial]Kayla[/font][/color][/size][/left]
[left][size=1][color=#483d8b][b]Age: [/b][font=Arial]15[/font][/color][/size][/left]
[left][size=1][color=#483d8b][b]Gender: [/b][font=Arial]Female[/font][/color][/size][/left]
[left][size=1][color=#483d8b][b]Bio: [/b][font=Arial]Kayla has been the Pokemon League Champion for six months now, after defeating Steven Stone for the title. She is a highly skilled and intelligent trainer, but is not widely known as the Pokemon League Champion. Her current mission is to defeat Team Aqua once and for all, with the help of the four new Trainers she has decided to adventure with.[/font][/color][/size][/left]
[left][size=1][color=#483d8b][b]Appearance: [/b][font=Arial]5'6'', she has medium length brown hair, brown eyes. She wears a baseball cap with a Pokeball design on the front, colored black and the Pokeball the normal Red and White colors. She wears a black tank top-like shirt over a tight black, long-sleeved shirt. She also wears black cargo pants and navy blue boots. Her appearance leads many people to believe that she is either an old member of Team Rocket or that she worships them.[/font][/color][/size][/left]
[left][b][size=1][color=#483d8b][strike]Starter Pokemon[/strike] Pokemon Team:[/color][/size][/b][/left]

[left][b][u][size=1][color=#483d8b]Arcanine:[/color][/size][/u][/b][/left]
[left][font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]Flamethrower[/color][/size][/font][/left]
[left][font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]Fire Blast[/color][/size][/font][/left]
[left][font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]Fire Spin[/color][/size][/font][/left]
[left][font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]Take Down[/color][/size][/font][/left]

[left][b][u][size=1][color=#483d8b]Feraligatr:[/color][/size][/u][/b][/left]
[left][font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]Hydro Pump[/color][/size][/font][/left]
[left][font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]Blizzard[/color][/size][/font][/left]
[left][font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]Slash[/color][/size][/font][/left]
[left][font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]Crunch[/color][/size][/font][/left]

[left][b][u][size=1][color=#483d8b]Electabuzz:[/color][/size][/u][/b][/left]
[left][font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]Thunderpunch[/color][/size][/font][/left]
[left][font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]Thunder[/color][/size][/font][/left]
[left][font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]Light Screen[/color][/size][/font][/left]
[left][font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]Thunderbolt[/color][/size][/font][/left]

[left][b][u][size=1][color=#483d8b]Dodrio:[/color][/size][/u][/b][/left]
[left][font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]Tri Attack[/color][/size][/font][/left]
[left][font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]Fly[/color][/size][/font][/left]
[left][font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]Rage[/color][/size][/font][/left]
[left][font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]Uproar[/color][/size][/font][/left]

[left][b][u][size=1][color=#483d8b]Umbreon:[/color][/size][/u][/b][/left]
[left][font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]Faint Attack[/color][/size][/font][/left]
[left][font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]Pursuit[/color][/size][/font][/left]
[left][font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]Quick Attack[/color][/size][/font][/left]
[left][font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]Moonlight[/color][/size][/font][/left]

[left][size=1][color=#483d8b][b][u]Zangoose:[/u][/b][/color][/size][/left]
[left][font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]Slash[/color][/size][/font][/left]
[left][font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]Crush Claw[/color][/size][/font][/left]
[left][font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]Quick Attack[/color][/size][/font][/left]
[left][font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]Swords Dance[/color][/size][/font][/left]

[left][font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]Any questions PM me.[/color][/size][/font][/left]

[COLOR=Navy][U][B]Sign-Up:[/B][/U]
[B]Name:[/B] Ryoko "Ryo"
[B]Age:[/B] 15
[B]Gender:[/B] Female
[B]Bio:[/B] Ryo has always been a fan of pokémon, especially Electric types because her father worked in a Power Plant and sometimes Ryo was allowed to go with him and she'd see all of the Electric pokémon that helped power the plant and the electricity. She loved the Chu family. She always saw Pikachu's and Raichu's sending large thunderbolts into the generators. Ryo dreamed to become a trainer one day and get some electric pokémon. Especially a Pichu, Pikachu or Raichu, but she also loved Water pokémon so she wanted a collection of them too, but in all, she just wanted to catch as many pokémon as possible and make friends with them.
[B]Appearance:[/B] [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=18489]Here[/URL]. She usually wears a blue, durable, waterproof, hooded jacket unzipped with a white spaghetti strap top inside and navy blue cargo pants with pockets at the top(regular place for pockets) and near the knees and blue and white sneakers. She has a pokébelt for her pokéballs like Ash and she carries a navy blue backpack.
[B]Starter Pokemon:[/B] Pichu

[B]OOC - Answer to inti's Quizzie:[/B] Maia Keetro spells "I'm a Treeko" right? ^_^
Sorry it took me so long to edit, my internet was down. [/COLOR]

Name: Imi
Bio: Imi has always enjoyed researching Pokemon, she's knows a lot about them and has been called a walking Pokedex by some. Now she has decided to leave the research behind and to start her own journey. She is very serious and likes to stay in the background while the others have fun and make new friends on their journey. She is reliable though and a good friend to have. She loves Fire types.
Starter Pokemon: Torchic
Appearance: *points to attatched image* Is about 5'5'' and wears a cape most of the time.

[font=Arial][size=1][color=darkslateblue]Great, absolutely wonderful. You're all in so far.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]I'm just making this post to inform whomever signs up next that it has been requested that a spot be saved for inti. So, only one more person may sign up since a spot is saved for inti. Thanks for your time and consideration.[/color][/size][/font]

[COLOR=blue][SIZE=1]

[B]Name:[/B] Shea(shay) Harris

[B]Age:[/B] 13

[B]Gender:[/B] Male

[B]Biography:[/B] Shea has always been interested in learning about Water Types, his favorite kind of Pokemon. He likes all types, however, but he was born near the water and absolutely loves it, along with all kind of nature. He is very intelligent when it comes to anything, but he is the joker and is an optimist, always looking on the bright side of things. He is very likeable and charming, although he is headstrong and determined, never letting anyone do anything for him. He is definitely a lady charmer, but not to the point of being a jerk or shallow.

[B]Appearance:[/B] Shea's eyes are deep saphire pools underneath dusty blonde hair. His hair is short and messy to the point of almost looking spiked. His eyebrows are thin and rounded, laying higher above his eyes handsomely. He stands at about 5 feet six inches and weighs 139 pounds. He has a loose-fitting camouflage shirt that says in big, white bold letters "Ha! Now You Can't See Me!" He has baggy blue jeans held in place with a black belt with sapphires around it. He wears dark blue sneakers with black and white along the side. He has a long, gold chain around his neck with a silver dragon coiled around the Tear Drop water Pokemon symbol that Shea's twin sister, Shae (shay-uh) gave to him on his thirteenth birthday that Shea treasures dearly. He is very athletic looking and fit, although he'd rather play a game or read a book anyday then play sports.

[B]Starter Pokemon:[/B] Mudkip

Hope this is all ok.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=darkslateblue]Your sign up is perfect, Daisuke.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]Ok, once inti's sign up has been posted and Ohkami's edited, I will start the RPG. Thank you all for signing up and I hope this RPG turns out successful. ^_^[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]inti, since the only Pokemon left is Treecko, that is your starter Pokemon.[/color][/size][/font]

[size=1]No probs with Treeko. I like it the best anyway.

Name: Maia Keetro {pronounced: [i]My-a Keet-row[/i]}

Bio: Although she is just starting out as a trainer, she has been around Grass-type Pokemon her entire life. Her mother works as a florist with her Bellossom and Vileploom and her father is a horticulturist, working with his Ivysaur, Meganium and Tropius to help out.
She has always wanted to go out there and plant berries all around the Hoenn Region so everyone can see the flowers her mother grows, and so she can fill the land with flowers and the sweet scents of the plants she loves.

Appearance: [url=http://fanart.theotaku.com/view.php?action=get_pic&pic_id=15355]Click Here[/url]
{Yes, she is wearing the same outfit}

Starter Pokemon: Treecko

There! Can't wait!
A little quizzie! What do the letters of Maia Keetro spell? I'll reveal it in my first post once the RPG starts. :P[/size]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=darkslateblue]Ok, you're all in. I plan on starting the RPG tomorrow, so keep a look out for it in the AA and remember to have fun. ^_^[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]Oh yes, and Ohkami, I know you haven't edited your post yet, but as long as you do it soon, I don't mind. Thanks for signing up, though, everyone![/color][/size][/font]