Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Im looking for some one that can make excellent FF banners.

Im looking to have Yuna as the main theme,
in her Songstress Dressphere!!


Rikku should be in her Theif Dressphere; off to the left side of Yuna
Paine in her Warrior Dressphere; on the right!!

I want the top of the banner to say, "Gullwings, Ready!"

and the bottom of the banner to read:
"Y, R, P, in position. It's showtime girls!"

If possible this would be a very appreciative banner!!!

James
aka
Hacker Kite
Posted
I might have them here in my pc, let me see how many i can load up!

So far the only pics that i have that can work are for Rikku and Paine!!!

I will have to go llok of another couple of pics of Yuna!!
Posted
Okay, I gave it my best shot, I hope that you like it.

[url]http://img54.photobucket.com/albums/v166/gdryoko/ffxban.gif[/url]

[IMG]http://img54.photobucket.com/albums/v166/gdryoko/ffxban.gif[/IMG]
Posted
[color=gray]Sorry, I was bored so I made a banner aswell -.-
[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=19488&stc=1[/img]
The picture of Yuna was sort of small...[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...