OtakuBoards

Legend: Trail by Fire (Prat one/Unrated)

Skye

[color=orange][size=2][font=times new roman]I am very glad to start this! Sorry it took so long, guys! Those in are:

Chava/FirePheonix727
Oloian/Cloud Strife
Desiree/Imi
Damien/shadowofdeath13
Fyka/me
Micha/Kittychannan
Masen/DaisukeAngel
Damo/Drizzt Do?urden
Liliana/sweetreyes

Those are the ones accepted. I really hope this RPG goes well! I am leaving it unrated, but I will warn all of you. There is possible ?adult? content, and there will be plenty of violence and language. Have fun![/color][/size]

[color=red][size=3]WARNING: This will contain violence, language, and possibly adult scenes.[/color][/size][color=orange][size=2]

[center][img] http://img.imagetown.net/7442511.jpg[/img]

[I]So pledged the Glimmer Child. She lives for her country, and is her Monarchs Arrow. As a herald, a sister, a friend. And she does not hesitate to ask. So is the bond that the Messengers share.[/I][/center]

Fyka had her eyes closed, and her breathing was even. She reached for her center, grabbing it, and ?wrapped? it around ?herself?. The auras of blue, gold, and magenta swirled about her as se ?wrapped? her ?cloak? about her. She felt Mel give her a little mental push, but she didn?t move. She smiled inwardly, and outwardly as he shoved, and still she didn?t budge.

Mel sighed. : All right, little cat. You did well. : He smiled as she properly came out of trance, and looked up at him, ocean eyes hopeful. ?You pass.? He said. Fyka beamed, and slowly got up. She managed not to have a headache. Mel gave her a hug, and gently shoved her. ?Go get to your next class, little cat. Desiree is looking for you.? : Mel, she?s marvelous! : Mel heaved a mental sigh. : This I know, ashke. This I know?:

A couple hours later, Fyka emerged from the large building that held the classes. She hummed softly to herself as she made her way to the Field. She called her bond, Ebony. : Ebony! : A mental whinny answered. A beautiful black mare galloped up to the fence, tossing her head. She was sturdy, but graceful.

[center]~*~*~*~*~[/center]

Somewhere in the depths of the sea, a danger lurks. He is black, evil, and vile. His fur has scales, glinting as the water-altered sun shimmers to the watery depths. His eyes shimmer like orbs of onyx, and his tail twitches as he anticipates the coming of a Glimmer Child.

The tale of the Glimmer Child is a old one, and one rarely heard. She was said to have been born under the full moon of the Midsummer storm. Her eyes were like pearls, her hair that of spun silver. Her skin was like milk under the gaze of the moon, and she was lithe, sinuous. Her name was Tandra.

Glimmer Children had the powers of communication. Communication with plants, animals, and elements. Each generation looked different. The demon thought she was dead. Her line, gone. Because the new Glimmer Child had not shown her powers. Now he knew he was wrong. She was out there somewhere. He could feel her power raising.

[center]He would have to kill her.[/center][/color][/font][/size]

[COLOR=Blue] Oloian wakes up to find his weapons stolen, he wonders where they could have gone.

He went to the near by town looking for suspicious merchants he walks through the market and sees someone sellign his stuff.

he runs over "Hey they're mine, give them back ro else I will unleash my demonic powers."He bluffed.
"Please don't, here take them I didn't wanmt them and I didn't want to sell them, here talk all my stuff."The man said fearingly.He gave Oloian all his stuff back and gave him some extra stuff.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Green]Sorry for such a short first post.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Pink][SIZE=2][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Micha leaned over her paitent and dressed the wound with a bandage. "Here you go. It should be fine now. Don't use that arm for any heavy lifting." She looked at the man.

"Okay Micha don't worry I won't." Mr. Laman told her as he got up from the bed and left.

Micha yawned she didn't know how long she had been working for but she was tired. She went around to the other paitents and made sure they were all okay. Making sure they were she laid down and a spare bed and closed her eyes for a second. [/FONT] [/SIZE] [/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkOrchid]Desiree watched as her student walked across the field, sighing to herself. "A wonderful child...I'm proud of her..." she said out loud and smiled. Mel appeared behind her "She is, isn't she?" he said, resting his hand on his colleauges shoulder. She jumped, "Oh, Mel, I didn't hear you coming." She said, resting a hand on her heart which, by Mel's intervention, had sped up considerably.
She smiled again and watched Fyka play with the horse known as Ebony. 'She certainly has a way of getting into peoples hearts...' Desiree thought, watching the child, she knew one day she would grow to be strong...and possibly play a most significant role.
Mel could sense what his friend was thinking, "She will be strong, I can sense it as much as you can, all we can do is hope that she uses that strength for good...."
"...and doesn't stray too far from the path..." Desiree finished, looking up at Mels face. He nodded, "Coffee?" he asked, gesturing towards the staff room.
Desiree chuckled and followed him, looking at Fyka one last time. 'Train well, child, who knows when you will need your strength....'[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Navy]OOC: *cheers* lets make this a good one, guys! [/COLOR]

[color=orange]Fyka stroked Ebony?s muzzle, and vaulted the fence easily. Her long legs made that easy, and she mounted Ebony bare back. The horse sped off. :Well, little cat?: Ebony twitched her ears back at her friend. Fyka stared off into the field as they neared the edge of the forest. :Hmm? I really don?t know, Ebony. Everything feels right, but? well, something?s not.:

Ebony tossed her head, her sleek black coat shimmering in the sun. :You worry to much,: the horse gently chided. Fyka smiled. She tapped her friends flanks, and the horse sped off at an amazing pace.

A screech tore through the calm air, and a streak of dark blue and grey and white feathers blew through the air. Instinctively, Fyka threw up her arm, and the large bond bird lighted on her padded wrist. Lunei?s bright blue eyes smiled as she was transferred to Fyka?s shoulder pad. :Easy,: Fyka told her as Lunei gripped.

Lunei eased off a bit, and settled in for the ride. The three of them rode in silence for a bit, when Fyka said, randomly, ?I wonder what Damien is doing?? Lunei sent a mental chuckle, and preened her friends hair lovingly. :More than likely thiking about you, little cat.: Fyka blinked, startled. ?Me? Why me?? Ebony glanced back at her bond and friend. :Why not you, Fyka?:

Fyka?s black hair shimmered, and the girl sat atop her friend in silence. Ebony slowed, and shook her head. She walked, and made it to the Grove. :Hello, Thrice.: Lunei dislodged her three-inch talons from Fyka?s padded shoulder, and launched herself into the air.

The Peregrine flapped into the trees to meet the large black Hawk. Thrice bobbed his head at her. :Hello, Lunei.: Ebony tossed her head as Fyka slid off her back. Someone stirred in the shadows, and she stepped back.

?Fyka, its Damien.? Fyka relaxed some. ?I should have known.? She smiled at him. Ebony smiled mentally at the bondbirds, and tossed her head once before trotting off. Lunei went higher into the branches.

OOC: I would like to make a couple things clear: this is a slightly mid-evil RPG, meaning that we have no computers and schools aren?t as modern. Fyka is a Herald-Mage-Bard, though some are just Heralds, Bards, or Herald-Mages. And some are just Healers(like Micha). There is a great Hall where everyone eats, and everyone has classes, plus they all share chores. They each have their own rooms in the Collegium. If anyone has ever read Mercedes Lackey?s Heralds of Valdemar series, that shouldgive yo reference. Oh, and, almost everyone has Mindspeach, but not very strong for all. use these ':' for Mindspeaking.[/color]

[COLOR=Blue]Oloian took his stuff and went into the fields.

"The glimmer child, where could they be?"He said to himself.

Hee remembered something, the ona place he hasn't checked.A person once told him of a school somewher in the fields near the town he was in.

He ran through the fields looking for the school.He came to a stop he could see it in the distance, he made a fire.

"Is the Glimmer child near?"he asked it.

'No there is no glimmer child."it answered."And if there was and I told you the demon would know."It answered.

'No all he can see is a young boy making camp."Oloian smartly replied.

"Well yes the glimmer child is near."The fire said...
[/COLOR]

[font=Century Gothic][color=darkred]"Hey Fyka" Damien said stepping out of the shadows watching Ebony trot off.[/color][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][color=darkred][/color][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][color=darkred]"Hey what were you doing in there anyways?" Fyka asked with a smile.[/color][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][color=darkred]Damien put his hand on the back of his head and ruffled his hair abit "Nothing really"[/color][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][color=darkred]"Right" Fyka said with a laugh.[/color][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][color=darkred]"Hey Fyka wanna have a race?" Damien suggested grinning as Thrice swooped down and landed on his shoulder.[/color][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][color=darkred]"What what would you ride?" Fyka asked with a confused look.[/color][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][color=darkred]"I've been training" Damien said as a strong uplifting wind made him hover in air.[/color][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][color=darkred]"Your still gonna lose" Fyka said laughing as Ebony trotted back.[/color][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][color=darkred]"Where are we racing to?" Fyka asked mounting Ebony.[/color][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][color=darkred]"The fence" Damien answered as Thrice flew off into the sky "You ready?"[/color][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][color=darkred]"Ya" She said smileing.[/color][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][color=darkred]"Also if I win you have to do something I wan't if you win I have to do something you want" Damien added smirking.[/color][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][color=darkred]"Okay be prepared for my bidding" Fyka said returning the grin.[/color][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][color=darkred]"On your marks, get set go" Damien said hovering.[/color][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][color=darkred]At go the both shot out from where they were standing through the forest. Damien lead but Fyka and Ebony were just behing him. :Come on Fyka I thought you were faster than that: Damien laughed weaving in and out of the trees. :We'll see who wins: Fyka said lowering herself to Ebony and giving a slight tap to the flanks. Damien watche as Ebony sped up passing him to the side as the forest started to end. The fence was now in view and the racers flew towards it. Ebony gracefully jumped the fence just ahead of Damien. Damien flew high into the sky watching as ebony came to a trot.[/color][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][color=darkred]"I win" Fyka laughed looking up at the sky.[/color][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][color=darkred]Damien sent a breeze past Fyka blowing her off ebony. Her fall was cushioned by a gentle uplifting wind that carried her to a soft patch of grass. Damien flew and landed beside her and sat down.[/color][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][color=darkred]"So what do I have to do?" Damien said with a sigh.[/color][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][color=#8b0000][/color][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][color=#8b0000]OOC: I hope this goes good :D [/color][/font]

[color=orange]Fyka tapped her chin in contemplation, sitting down next to him. ?Hmmm?? She said, then broke into a grin. ?You take my kitchen duty tomorrow night. Mero will understand.? Damien sighed. ?Oh, all right.? He grinned at her. Lunei lighted on the fence, while Ebony trotted off.

Lunei said, into only Thrice?s mind, :Fyka likes him.: Thrice looked at her, his eyes sparkling in the sun. :I?d noticed. He likes her, too.: Lunei preened her wing feathers. :Should we tell?: Thrice shook his head.

Fyka lay full out on the ground, the wind brushing her tan skin. A stray piece of hair fell in her eyes, and, with a horse like sound, she blew it out of her face. Damien laughed at her.[/color]

[FONT=Arial][COLOR=Cyan]

The loud screech broke Liliana's mid-day nap. It was Timi, her falcon friend that she found only a few years ago. He landed beside her and lightly srcatched her with its talons..

''Hey Timi,'' she spoke to him. Lightly ruffling the feathers behind his neck. "Is all going okay?" She slowly removed her hands and sat up. Yawning ans strecthing as she began to sit up.

''Yes,'' he answered her moving back a little bit allowing her to rise.

Leko the cheetah she also bonded to began to rise and looked at Liliana intenly as she sat against the large tree she decided to nap under.

A rustle of feathers startled all of them for a moment.

[I]Nothing but a small animal no doubt.[/I] She shrugged to herself and gave out another loud yawn.

"You really should get more sleep," Timi commented before taking off again and landing in a branch about 20 feet over her. "Also there's a village in the distance. Lets go there.'

"How far is it," she asked him.

"About 3 hrs journey by foot," he said. Spreading hie wings a lil before alongin them to rest once more.

'"I'm hungry," Leko replied. Getting up and heading into the bush.

"Hurry we leave soon."[/COLOR][/FONT]

Had to stop mid post will add more leter!

[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]OOC: Two questions, 1) What's the relationship between Desiree and Mel? (friends/ colleagues etc.) and um...is anyone else playing him? Or is the character going to be shared....if you see what I mean...[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkOrchid]Desiree sat with her cup of coffee cupped in her hands. She was staring blankly at...well, she wasn't sure exactly, just thinking about anything.
Mel looked up and noticed her staring; he cleared his throat bringing Desiree back from her trance. She shook her head, messing up her hair and Mel chuckled.
"What were you thinking about?" he asked curiously.
"Never you mind, you nosey bugger!" she snapped back, laughing slightly.
He rolled his eyes, "Oh come on, it can't be that important!" he prodded at her.
She smirked and got up to leave, he glared at her jokingly. Fine then, don't share. He pouted, giving her his best 'cute' look.
"I'm a grown woman," she laughed, "those looks won't work on me...besides," she shrugged; "you aren't cute enough." she winked at her friend and walked out.
Mel pouted, "You've hurt my feelings!" he shouted after her, or he got as a reply was a chuckle and her footsteps leading away.

Desiree walked out onto the field, looking around and shielding her eyes from the harsh glare of the sun. She let out a soft howl, something she had practiced and perfected. A large black wolf was seen running from the forest, slick and elegant yet still feared. The young woman smiled as her pet and friend nuzzled her.
:What is it?: the beast asked, :I know you only call me when you need comforting:
:I know, Hotoryu-san, I guess I just needed to talk....: she walked with her age-old friend to the outskirts of the forest. [/COLOR]

[font=Century Gothic][color=darkred]"Fyka ummm theres something I've ben meaning to tell you" Damien said laying back and looking at the sky.[/color][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][color=#8b0000]Lunei turned to Thrice : Do you think he's gonna tell?:. Thrice flapped his wings :No, he'll chicken out just watch:. Lunei turned and watched the two.[/color][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][color=#8b0000]Fyka twirled some of her hair around he finger tips "What?"[/color][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][color=#8b0000]"Ive been meaning to tell you for a while but.... well I.... I... Like... nevermind" Damien said sitting up.[/color][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][color=#8b0000]"Wait tell me" Fyka said sitting up and looking a Damien.[/color][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][color=#8b0000]"Maybe another time" Damien said with a sigh.[/color][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][color=#8b0000]:Why didnt you tell her: Thrice asked Damien so only he could hear. :It wouldnt matter anyways I doubt she likes me and I dont want things to get awkward: Damien said laying back down. :I see: Thrice said turning to Lunei.[/color][/font]

[color=orange]OOC: Well, ashke means beloved. I was thinking that Desiree and Mel be atleast lovers or something... Or they could be lifebonded(which is rare). In the Tayledras language(ashke is Tayledras) shay'kreth'ashke is lifebonded. Shay'achern means translates into 'one who is like self' meaning they are gay.

IC: Fyka sighed. Lunei gave a mental laugh that all of them heard. Fyka looked sharply at her. :What did you tell him?: she asked in Private-mode. :Nothing, little cat, nothing.: Ebony nosed the bird, who nipped lightly at her muzzle.

Fyka glanced at Damien. ?Well, Mel is supposed to have a new student for me to show around. Would you like to come?? She got up, stretched, and looked at him. Damien shrugged. ?Sure.? Fyka gave him a hand up ? Ebony sharply nosed him in the back, so Damien fell forward, and their lips touched.

Fyka looked shocked, as did her friend. Damien stood straight, and pulled back. ?Umm..? He looked at his feet. Fyka blushed, and shook her finger at Ebony, who whickered. ?You naughty girl!?[/color]

[font=Century Gothic][color=darkred]Damien still staring at his feet softly touched his lips "We kissed, what is this feeling? Her lips are so soft." his thoughts raced.[/color][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][color=darkred]"Well I guess we should get going" Fyka said cheerfully snapping Damien back to reality.[/color][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][color=darkred]"What.. oh yeah lets go" He said with a shaking his head then smiled.[/color][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][color=darkred]Fyka laughed as she walked over to Ebony and gentle stroked her muzzle. Damien watched till he heard a shrill above him. He raised his right arm and Thrice swooped down and landed on his falconers glove. Lunei flew and landed on Fyka's shoulder. [/color][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][color=darkred]:I'll see you tonight okay: Damien told Thrice looking it in its deep carmel eyes. :Okay, till then: Thrice said flapping its wings a flying off into the sky.[/color][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][color=darkred]"Are you ready Fyka?" Damien asked turning and sending a breeze making her hair flutter. [/color][/font]

[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]OOC: Heh, that sounds cool. I need a little bit of love in my life *sighs* even if it is cybernetic! Lol.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkOrchid]Desiree sighed as she walked with Hotoryu, having a mental conversation with him as they went.
:So...: the wolf asked suddenly, after a few minutes of silence :How is Mel?:
Desiree smiled and looked at he friend, :Mel is fine: she replied :Why the sudden question?:
The wolf seemed to smirk :I'm just looking after you, that's all: he answered mentally, making his bond laugh out loud.
"You don't have to worry about me!" she chuckled, not realising that she had spoken. She had attracted the looks of some students, they obviously thought she had gone mad.
"Oh come now!" she said, stopping and resting a hand on her hip, looking over her glasses at the students, "You all know about having a bond, so don't look at me as if I'm mad!"
The students shrugged and continued walking, muttering things about their demented teacher. Desiree sighed and continued walking,
:Children these days....: she started
:They have no respect,: Hotoryu finishes, :I know dear, you?ve told me many a time, I do listen you know!:
The woman laughed, :I know...: she said.
'Now' she thought to herself privately, 'Where is that child?'
She continued walking with Hotoryu at her heals when she noticed the two teenagers standing by each other with their respective bonds.
:Oh my, what have we stumbled upon here?: Hotoryu grinned mischievously
:Aren't student relationships against the rules?: he asked, looking at his bond
Desiree shook her head, :No, well, they shouldn't be in my opinion: she thought, frowning mentally.
The wolf nodded :Meaning yes then, they are against the rules....: he looked at Ebony, Thrice and Lunei and sent them a private message to let them know that the two were there. Ebony glanced over and noticed the jet wolf, she nodded her grand her and stamped her foot lightly, letting the two embarrassed teenagers know that they had company.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Blue] Oloian kept on running through the fields.

He eventually came to the school that he sought, he disguised himself as a young child and approached the school.Alot of students were pointing to the young child and asking each other how he got here on his own, Fyka on the other hand was wondering what they were talking about she could see the boy for who he truly was.

Olian made it look liek there was a holy aura around him, students stepped back away from the boy but Fyka still wondered what was happening.

"What's so special about him?"Fyka asked Damien.

"What you mean the kid, can't you see the weird power surrounding him?"he answered.

"Kid, ha that's not a kid and there is no weird thing around him."Fyka said.

Oloian made some fire that only he and Fyka could see.

"Talk to other ever can ehar you."Oloian said to the fire.

"Fire speaker speak to me."The fire said.

Fyka asked Damien"Did you hear what that fire said."[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Pink][SIZE=2][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Micha felt a small patter come up on her chest. : Aquene my friend you are back.: She opened one eye to see the grey squirrel sit atop of her setting some small leaves on her chest.

: Yes, I am back. I found the herbs you wanted me to. : Micha got up and took the herbs to a cabinet above a counter and placed them in there rightful jars.

: Thank you my friend. You saved me much time in getting them for me. : Aquene made her way to the to of Micha?s shoulder and watched what she was doing.

: You know I seen the most amazing thing and something I?m sure you will be interested in. : Aquene said in a way that made Micha intrigued.

: Oh really what is it. : Gathering up some herbs and place them in a bowl.

: Yup, Yup. Well I was in my lust a little while ago and I saw Fyka out in the woods. : Micha eyebrows shut and looked at the squirrel. : Yeah and the best part are soon to come. She was kissing a guy.

?What?!? She said very loudly and one of the patients looked at her and she blushed. She went into older sister protection mode. : Did you get a good look at him? Do you know who he is? :

: To many questions to fast. Slow it down. I think I have seen him around. I think his name was Damien. :

She stepped away from the counter and said. ?Please excuse me for one second I will be back in a moment.? She opens the door from the infirmary and starts heading across campus.

: Where are you going? :

: Where do you think I?m going to find Fyka. :

: Come now Micha you should let her have her fun. Don?t you remember what it was like at her age? All the fun you had. :

: If you remember that correctly I never did anything but study the ways of healing. I also never broke the rules. :

: You are a big meanie you know that Micha. :

: Yes I do.: [/FONT] [/SIZE] [/COLOR]

[color=orange]Fyka looked up. ?Oh!? She smiled. :Hello, Desiree.: She bowed mockingly to the wolf. :And to you, Master Hotoryu.: The jet wolf shook himself. He gave a mental grin. :Master, now, am I?: Ebony snorted. :Oh, shut it.:

Fyka glanced at Damien. Lunei launched herself into the air, and let out a hawk cry. She shot down into the tall grass of the field, and came back up. She went to light on the fence, a baby rabbit dangleing from her beak. Fyka gagged, and looked away. She had never gotten used to seeing her bond eat animals raw.

She saw the man come up. The fire spoke to her. :Damien! The fire! It spoke to me!:

OOC: Cloud, he can?t find her that easily! Besides, Fyka?s brother is a pyro, as is Damien, I think..[/color]

[COLOR=Blue]Oloian stood there waiting.

[I]Oh screw this why should I hide behind illusions[/I]

The illusion faded and the true Oloian stood there, the flame infront of him came into sight.

Students jumped in suprise.

"Right does anyone know who the glimmer child is?"He asked.

"No we don't, forgive us."A stupid looking kid said.

"Forgive you why?"he retoricaley asked.

Oloian thoguht he'd play a trick on the stupid kid.

He made three fireballs but one of them was an illusion.

"Which one isn't real?"He asked.

[/COLOR]

[color=orange]OOC: Dude. Just so you know, no one knows what the Glimmer CHild is! SO he can't exactly ask everyone! Cause to them, thats just a title, and no one knows what it means.

IC: Fyka watched from afar, still in the feild. She hopped the fence, and glanced back at her friend. :Coming?: Her teacher and friend came over, and they all walked up. She heard the guy say, "Which one isn't real?"

Students started murmuring, and Fyka rolled her eyes. SHe sighed. "Sir?" He turned, the fire balls still floating. She pointed to the middle one. "THat ones illusional." She glanced back at Desiree, who nodded in approval.

The man looked stunned.

OOC: Desiree can See when something's not real. She uses her Other Sight.[/color]

[COLOR=Green]Yeh that's why the kid didn't know.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Blue]"hey that's not fair you cheated."He complained.

"What do you want here?"Desiree asked.

"Well I believe someone I have been looking for is here and I will join if it is the only way i can find them."He answered.

"Oh well then consider yourself in."Desiree said.

"It is an hounour mam."He replied, he kissed her hand.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Green]Gotta do something sorry for a short post.[/COLOR]

[color=orange]Fyka rolled her eyes again. :Come on, Lunei: The large Peregrine lighted on her shoulder, blood still dripping from her beak. She turned on her heel, and made her way to the Collegium.

Damien ran after her. They stopped when Micha stepped out. Her eyes were flaring. :Aquene told me that you two-: she gestured to Damien then back to Fyka, but couldn't continue. Fyka looked angry. "Yes? And? Is there something wrong with having a friend? He's been my friend since I came, Micha, and you know it!"

Lunei shook her head. SHe sent in private mode, :Aquene, you didn't stop her, did you? Now Fyka won't talk to her for a week.: Fyka stalked past her sister.[/color]

[COLOR=DarkOrchid]Desiree stared at Oloian and pulled back her hand, "I suppose it's good to know there are still gentlemen about." she said sternly, her serious eyes bearing into him, like she was looking into his soul.
Oloian shifted, feeling a little nervous. Being stared down by this woman was discomforting.
He opened his mouth to say something but a look from this woman made him think twice. She gave him a last look over and beckoned for him to follow her to the school.
"I'll introduce you to the others properly once we get inside." she said, turning around and walking off. Oloian followed, folding his arms as he went.
The two didn't speak at all neither did Hotoryu. He spoke to Desiree privatly.
: Can we trust this man?: he asked, sounding weary.
Desiree said nothing but continued walking.
'We'll see what my koibito thinks about this.' she thought as she walked into school with Oloian and Hotoryu in tow.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]OOC: For those of you who don't know, 'koibito' means lover, usually boyfriend.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=blue][SIZE=1]

I am sorry for posting this, but I am very lost. Can someone (preferably Masen's sisters) kind of add him into one of their posts please, or clue me in. Thanks[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[COLOR=Pink][SIZE=2][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Micha watch as her sister walked past her. Damien quickly followed Fyka after taking a glance at Micha. She gave as sigh as she watch her little sister leave. : You know you shouldn?t have done that right. :

:I know Aquene but you know that I would do anything for her. :

:I know but I think you could have handled that better.: They started to walk back to the infirmary

As they headed towards the college she could sense Masen coming towards her. ?Masen what are you doing out here??

?Can ask you the same thing Micha. Did you finally stop becoming a wall flower.? Micha would normally hit or kick him but she wasn?t in the mood today. ?What?s wrong you seem so sad.?

: Micha got into a fight with Fyka.: Aquene chided up.

?What about?? Masen looked curious at his twin sister. She explained what happened. ?Bad move you now that. Just let her be herself. Don?t worry we now she?ll start taking to you again in a week.?

?Thank you Masen. After talking with you I always feel better.?

?Now we just have to get a guy for you.? He let out a laugh, which got him a hit from his twin.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[color=darkred]"Yes? And? Is there something wrong with having a [i]friend[/i]? He's been my [i]friend[/i] since I came, Micha, and you know it!" The word friends tore through his mind. "A friend is all she sees me as" Damien thought realizing Fyka was way a head of him.[/color]
[color=darkred][/color]
[color=darkred]"Fyka sorry if I go you in any trouble back there" Damien said jogging to catch up to Fyka.[/color]
[color=darkred][/color]
[color=darkred]"Don't worry about it isn't your fault she just needs to mind her own business" Fyka said slowing her pace down abit.[/color]
[color=darkred][/color]
[color=darkred]"Okay, so what do you know about this new student?"[/color]