OtakuBoards

Legend: Trail by Fire (Prat one/Unrated)

Skye

[COLOR=DarkOliveGreen]OOC: OHhhhh! SOOO sorry for missing so much! You changed part of the title and I completely missed it! I'll try and make up for it! Forgive me!
~~~

Chava walked through the grass wearily. He had gone to visit his mother back in his hometown. She had said she was missing him in a letter, and he couldn't just leave her alone. He could see the familiar buildings not far away, and thought of all the friendly faces he had grown accustomed to there.

His mind hit Fyka, and he closed his eyes, remembering a few months ago...

___

[i]A nervous Chava stood in front of Fyka, blushing and looking at his feet. "Listen, Fyka..." he started, though it was obvious she was alreay listening. "I... we've known each ohter a while now right? I mean... we really got to know each other..." Fyka stood patiently, waiting for Chava to spit it out. "... and I... I think I..." he blushed even harder, attempting to look into ehr eyes and ending up looking at the ground again. "I think I... love you..."[/i]

___

That was a fond memory of his, though he still blushed when he thought about it.

OOC: again, I'm sooo very sorry for being late... I read most of it, but had to skim through a bit, so if I screw anything up, feel free to yell at me for being stupid![/COLOR]

[COLOR=blue][SIZE=1]

Masen sighed as Micha stromed inside, furious that their little sister had kissed Damien. His eyes wandered over to the small patch of forest that stood near the building.

:"You can come out now, Shadow.: he said, mentally, calling out his bond. His beautiful, jet black Panther stalked out of the woods.

:I was just about to go hunt some of your meaty little human friends. They look tasty.: His sarcastic friend told him slyly. Masen sighed, sitting next to Shadow's warm figure.

:Why did I have to get such a smart-*** for a pet?: He laughed, and Shadow growled at him in mock anger,

:A pet? It's more work to take care of you, what with you setting everything in sight on fire every once in a while.:

At this moment, Masen smiled and, almost on impulse, lit a small anthill on fire, and the little creatures came out on fire.

:You're a cruel one, aren't you?: Shadow asked casually, yawning, and Masen, feeling the pain of the ants for some strange reason, waved his hand over them, the fire dissapearing instantly.

"Sorry, little ones," He muttered, and the ants, unharmed, resumed their business as if nothing had happened.

:What was Micha so angry about?: Shadow asked.

:Fyka kissed Damien, I guess.: He shurgged carelessly.

:What do you think about it?:

:Fyka is old enough to do what she wants. I am not her guardian, she can choose for her own.:

:You are pretty sensible for the town idiot.:[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[FONT=Arial][COLOR=Cyan]

The cheetah returned quickly after hurriedly scurriong after small mammals and filling his belly. Both Liliana and Timi just waited. Relxing in the shade of the tree. Feeling and hearing the breeze whiso around them both.

"Ready," she asked both of them as she quickly stood up and Timi knowing which direction to travel lifted off the brance quickly and headed into the direction of the town, which he had spotted earlier.

"This way," he noted before letting out a loud screech and moving into the wind. Liliana and Leko chased after him intently not letting the mere speed of the falcon alter their step. She was quite used to the running and was greatful of the little bit of exercise it provided for her. But Leko. With a full stomach tried his best to keep up trotting along side Liliana.

"Where are we going again?" he asked still keeping a trot along side the young woan.

"To a nearby village. I need a few items and I hope they can provide them. But we need to keep you calm as you have already experienced a little bit of a thrill from seeing many humans.

"No worries," he said his eyes dazzling in the sunlight. " I will behave...like the big cat I am."

Timi about 30 years ahead of him let out another screech allowing them to keep a focus on where they are headed. She kept jogging. Her body giving off beads of sweat making her body clisten in the afternoon sun.[/COLOR][/FONT]

[COLOR=DarkOrchid]Desiree led Oloian inside and then waited for the two students. She waited until Damien and Fyka were near to her and then she spoke, "Excuse me you two, would you come with me for a few minutes? Masen, be a dear and show Mr. Oloian the hall."
Masen nodded and lead Oloian to the hall.
"Now, you two, you know very well that student relationships are against the rules..."
Damien and Fyka shifted nervously, not making eye contact with their teacher or each other.
Desiree sighed, "I know that kiss was totally accidental...but I can sense a certain something going on between the two of you..." she smiled slyly, bowed her head and left towards the school.
Damien was staring at the ground wide eyed, 'Does she really like me....?' he thought to himself, chancing a quick glance at Fyka.
The wind had ruffled her hair, 'She's....beautiful...' Damien thought, smiling on the inside.
Fyka started to walk away, the words of her teacher running through her mind...'....a certain something going on....' she felt confused, 'Thanks Desiree,' she thought, 'You've succeeded in making me a confused teenager...'[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Pink][SIZE=2][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Micha enters the infirmary and went to her stool and sat down. Her bowl and herbs were right where she had left them. Aquene ran down from her shoulder and stood a watched her work. Giving a huff she began to grind down the herbs.

: You know what would make you feel better, Micha? :

: What would?:

: Talking with Fyka and apologizing. You are tearing yourself inside right now and I am worried. :

: How do you know I am. :

: Micha, my friend, I can know what you are thinking and feeling as much as Masen can. :

Standing up she went over to a small fire and placed a kettle of water over it to boil. : Yes you are right. I do feel bad about it. I just don?t want her to get hurt that?s all. :

: She needs to live some. I always wished that you would have, too. :

: You are right, I should let her experience thing for herself. : The kettle started to whistle and she grabbed a small rag to pick up the hot handle. She poured the boiling water into the boil and let it sit.

: Now I want you go and talk to her. :

: You know Aquene, you have been bossy today. Besides she won?t listen to me right now. : Grabbing the bowl she took it to a patient and sat down on the side of the bed. ?Here please drink this.? The patient took and drank the mixed and laid back down.

: All you can do is try. If she doesn?t listen, than you will have known that you tried. :

Wiping her hands on her apron: I will go find her now, okay. : She opened the door and left the infirmary for the second time today. [/FONT] [/SIZE] [/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkOliveGreen]Chava wandered into the 'Hall' and looked around, sliding his pack off his shoulder. It was so nice to see all these friendly, familiar faces again. But he couldn't spot Fyka among them. Perhaps she was in here somewhere... he missed her. He sighed and shouldered his pack again. '[i]Guess Fyka waits 'til later...[/i]'

He turned around and headed back for the small 'hut' they had given him permission to stay in since he was living here now but wasn't officially a student. He ran into Desiree and Damian on teh way, and half-bowed, delighted to see them. "Excuse me, but have either of you guys seen Fyka?" he wasn't ready to give up the search yet.

"Sorry, but she just left. You might not want to bother her right now." Desiree told the eager and curious Chava. He frowned, "Oh... then I'll be back in a while, gotta get this pack off my back." He walked off reluctantly, waving back at them.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Cyan]

The village was a longer distance than she had predicted but it was still goof exercise for her and her friends. Halfway there Timi perched pm Liliana's shoulder, which signaled her chance to now walk.

"Tired are we?" She asked the falcon as he strected his wings before resing them into their normal position.

"Yes and a lil thirtsy." He said waiting for Liliana to give him a bit of water. He happily took a few sips from her hand. The rest she rubbed on her face to keep her awake and cleanse the sweat beads that formed about her face.

Leko, as she saw was also thirtsy and she gave him some water also.

"So why are we headed to this village again?" Leko said he weariness of too many humans now coming out of his mouth.

"To gather supplies and get a deserved amount of rest. Which I will be greatful fo." She Kept moving alowing th echeetah to catch up after taking his water. "Besides with me there you have no worries of the people there."

"I only hope...." his sentence trailing of slightly.

They moved quickly once again as the sun's powers began to wane. As its descent to the horizon became more eminent. Only about 30 minutes from their target. Timi once again took off as they began to come along a path leading to the village. In the distance a few homes and lagrer buildings came into view.

"Looks like a nice town.. and quiet too." Timi said before moving ahead of them and higher into the sky. Taking his time to obverse the place. He seemed please as he sreeched and circled in the sky. "Hurry up u slow pokes... let's get there."

Liliana could only smile as they neared the town. She was ready to rest. She needed it.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkOrchid]Desiree smiled as Chava waved and walked off. She looked down at Damien. 'It seems he has some competition.' she thought.
Damien looked up, "What is it?" he asked curiously.
"Oh, it's nothing, don't worry yourself about it." Desiree replied.
Damien nodded although he wasn't happy with the answer he had been given, he'd push the subject later.
Desiree walked off to go find Mel, she should tell him about what she saw.

She found him with Oloian, they were chatting as if they had known each other for years.
: Guess who?: she said, as she snuck up behind him. He jumped a bit and then turned round, smiling at her.
"Let me think" he replied sarcastically, pulling Desiree into a hug. She tapped him and pointed to Oloian who waited patiently.
"So, Mr. Oloian, you say you came here to find someone?"
Oloian nodded, "A very powerful person, my search has lead me here..." he looked out of the window thoughtfully.
Mel blinked and glanced at Desiree who was staring at Oloian, she was suspicious.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Cyan]She gave many stares.. and recieved many back as she and her companions approached the outskirts of town. For a moment she though it may have been because of Leko and then she realized it may also be because of her clothing. An almost non existent top and the mid thigh skirt like bottom she had. Seeing that she wasn't in the comfort of nature she retrieved a short cloak and covere herself up.

Leko looked at her impatiently, he wanted to get somewhere where the stares of those around him wouldn't bug him.

"Hurry Liliana," his eyes moving to the small group of people around him. "They are begining to stare.

"Let them," she answered back. She didn't care about the 10 or so people looking on her. She was more concerned with other things.

She picked up her bag and retrieved Timi who at once came to her shoulder. He was ready to rest as well and she hurried for the nearest shop in town for assistance.

But she couldn't leave Leko to his own devices outside, nor let him in the shop. Ahh the dilemmia of being able to speak to animals.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkOliveGreen]Chava reached his tiny little home in a matter of minutes, and dropped his pack on the ground. He rubbed his shoulder, relieved to have free movement of his arm again and wondering why Damien had looked so flustered for a moment. He looked around the room, a cuboard in one corner, a small stove in another, a bed in the third and last but not least, a stack of various belongings piled in the last corner.

He sighed and stretched... he had promised himself he would clean that when he got back. Rubbing his shoulder one last time, he decided it would be better to get some rest first... after all, it had been a long trip to walk. He stretched out on the bed, not bothering to take off his more-than-a-little-dirty boots.

Soon he was dozing off, tense muscles relaxing. It wasn't long before his [i]foresight[/i] decided to kick in as well.

~[i]Blue all around, like looking straight into a cloudless sky - it was the ocean. Foam and the occasional fish drifted by in the lazy waves. However, something wasn't right... a great dark form loomed in the depths, menacing - as if it meant to reach out and grab you. It came up farther, getting bigger as it came closer to the surface..[/i]~

Chava snapped awake. That had been odd indeed[/COLOR].

[font=Century Gothic][color=darkred]Damien stopped staring down and looked up and ruffled his hair. "Oh well what happened happened if it wasnt that I wouldnt be worried so why should I now" He said regaining his composure. A screech eminatecd from above and instictively Damien held up his hand. Thrice came and landed on the falconers glove. [/color][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][color=darkred][/color][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][color=darkred]:I see your back to normal again: the hawk said looking around. [/color][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][color=darkred]Damien stared at Thrice for awhile :What do you mean [i]normal, [/i]I always act like this:. [/color][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][color=darkred]:Not around Fyka: Thrice replied preening its wing.[/color][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][color=darkred]:Whatever: Damien said coldly as a thought crossed his mind.[/color][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][color=darkred]"I was supposed to go with Fyka" Damien said out loud turning to see several faces look at him.[/color][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][color=darkred]:Hey Fyka, sorry I didn't go with you. But anyways Chava was looking for you....just thought I'd let you know: Damien said as Thrice flew off.[/color][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][color=darkred]Damien jumped up into the air and began to follow him towards the forest. As he passed over the field the memories swept over him like a tidal wave though he brushed it off and continues flying. He continued flying till he came to a massive oak in the middle of the forest. He stratled a brance and propped himself against the trunk.[/color][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][color=darkred]"Friends is that all we'll ever be" he thought thinking about what she had said to Micha.[/color][/font]

OOC: Sorry it took so long. I was away for two days and theres already 35posts? Good deal. This is gonna be fun.

A Lonesome figure stood outside the school doors. His elders had told him where to go. But he had never thought they would have this kind've idea of where the Glimmer Child's power had reached.....but if they know already..could...no he couldn't let himself think that. Damo of tribe of the Akatsu, had to make haste and locate the one called Mel. The Children's teacher.

[color=orange]Fyka walked back to the fence, and mounted Ebony. Her friend trotted off, towards the pond. Lunei called out in the air, her screech loud and clear. ?You?ve made me a confused teenager?? She thought. She was riding bare-back, and wasn?t even holding Ebony?s mane. She was rocking gently with her friends rythem.

?Ebony??

:Yes?:

?What is it? Between me and Damien?: Ebony twitched her ears. :Hmm? That?: She sent the feeling. Fyka nodded.

Ebony trotted in silence for a while. Lunei circled above them. :Well?: Ebony tossed her head. :I think your lifebonded.: Fyka nearly toppled off the horse. Only her training barred this accident. ?WHAT?!?[/color]

[COLOR=DarkOliveGreen]Thoroughyl thrown off by the strange vision, Chava got up and took a step outside. It was a nice day, though he had been saying that to himself through the whole trip back. He noticed suddenly a very annoyed Zenrei, his bond. The fox stood up from his sitting position and walked right past Chava into the small house.

:You left me behind.: The fox said without turning.

: Did not! You were sleeping! You know your way back!: but Zenrei only snorted and layed down. [i]'Just like him...'[/i] Chava thought, [i]'... sleeping again.'[/i]

He shrugged his irretable bond out of his mind and headed out for no particular reason. He looked out over the samll expanse of open feild, scannign the horizon towards the pond. He spotted a figure heading for it, on horseback.

Unmistakable, it was Fyka. He grinned and started off at a run. By the time he reached her, he was out of breath. "Fyka!" he talked in between breathing. Her head turned and she smiled when she saw who it was. "Hello Chava."[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Cyan]

"Um, hello," Liliana said walking into the small building.

"Ah yes, how may I...." the mans voice trailed of anf gulped as he saw the large woman open the door."... help you?"

"Um yes, actually," she said. Still standing in the door way. "Um you see, I need a place to stay for the night..." she looked to Leko. "Calm down okay."

The man behind the desk looked over as well trying to see who she was talking to.

"As I was saying," his eyes snapped back up to her. " I need a place to say and I have a few friends with me but Im not sure how you take to their kind."

"What do you mean by their kind? What are they?" He asked his eyes growing in concern.

"Leko...Timi come here." She turned and wathed as the animals entered the building right in front of her.

Timi flew in and turned around and landed on her shoukder. Leko stopped right in front of her and sat at her feet.

"These are my pets.. and I hope that you can accomadate them as well." She started. "This is Leko, my cheetah, she saidpointing down," and Timi, my falcon. They are both traded and well behiave..and since Leko here is scared of alot of people he won't be out here in the lobby to scare anyone."

The owner looked at the group once more before extending her a welcome smile and a friendly 'WELCOME.'

"Your rooms on the first floor and near the back of the hotel. That way if your friends wish to go run about they can enter and leave that way."

"Thank you," she answered. Turning to go towards her room.

"That was easier than I though," Leko said.

"Just gotta know how to talk to em." she replied back.

The little room wasn't the best in the world but id sufficed for her short stay and give Leko and Timi a little time to rest as well. She dropped her bag and headed back out the door.

"Where are you off too so quickly," Leko asked, his amber green eyes shining at her.

"Shopping. Let's go. Im not going alone."[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Pink][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Micha wander the campus of the school. [I]If I was Fyka wher ewould I be. Why am I asking myself that I don't know.[/I]

:Micha i'm getting hungry: Aquene sudden comment whipped Micha out of thoughts. She had forgotten that Aquene was around.

:Of course I will be seeing you later than i persume. :

: That right. Now be sure to talk to Fyka before i get back. : Aquene ran down Micha outfit and headed into the foret.

She exited the school doors not finding Fyka there. [I]I should just give and go back to the infmary. I will see her soon.[/I]

A figure approached her. "Could you tell me wer I could find Mel, I heard he was a teaher here."

She was taken by surprise."Hello...Mel..Sorry i do not know." She really isn't good at speaking to people. Only people who were her patients could she really talk to. "I am sorry I ..could not help you." She looked at the man. She hadn't seen him here before. "May I ask you name. I don't think I have seen you around."

"Damon." [/FONT] [/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkOrchid]Desiree sighed and looked at Mel, he smiled back.
"What is it?" he asked politely.
"It's nothing, koi, I just....I'm going to go for a walk." she got up and kissed Mel on the forehead, then she left.
He waved even though she wasn't looking and smiled, Oloian raised an eyebrow. Mel shrugged, "Well, I'll show you around this place, I guess." he said, pushing back his chair and leading Oloian out of the hall.
Desiree was walking by the forest, she ran her hands through her bangs and looked to the sky, 'So beautiful.' she thought. She looked down and pouted slightly, 'I wish Hotoryu could be here with me....but it wouldn't do to have a wolf walking around the grounds too often, I guess...' she sighed again and saw a man talking to Micha, he ears perked up.
"Could you tell me where I could find Mel...." she heard the man say, she frowned, she had never seen this man before....but she had a bad feeling about him.
She bit her nail and continued walking, hoping that he would not notice her, why would he anyway? Later, she would tell Mel of what she had heard.
'It's probably no big deal anyway,' she thought, 'just an old friend...' she continued walking, trying to avoid Micha and the mans gaze.[/COLOR]