OtakuBoards

The Titan Tournament(13+ for violence and language)

Fyxe

Clou stared into Aeomni's eyes. Blushing slightly Aeomni says"What will we do if we have to fight?"she frowns "Im not sure......i dont think i could fight you but if we do please dont hold back on me."she said "Because i wont hold back on you."she said looking at her feet."I know we will just try our best and maybe we wont have to fight each other."she smiled. Clou looked around the room."There sure are alot of men here only a few girls hmm but some of them look pritty weak and a little to proud of them selves(sp)."Clou says."Ha alot of egos are going to get hurt here."Aeomni and Clou laugh. several (sp)people stare at them."I bet there all thinking why are they talking to each other."Says Clou."Ya just because we have to fight dosent mean we cant be a little friendly."Aeomni says."Hmmm ya and its not like we had a choose we're all in the same boat."They are silent for a while.Clou stands up and begins to streach."the tournament's going to be starting soon."she thinks in her head. She streachs out a little more. "Im going to warm up ok." clou says. She walks over to a near by wall. Closeing her eyes she sumons to her the power of the forest and lets it flow through her body. She opens her eyes and looks at the wall."HAAAAA." her fistest blow through the wall like it was paper."oppps."she says. Looking at her knuckls which are a little red she turns around.Many eyes glare at her."What are you all staring at.....never seen a girl punch through a wall befor or what?"she snaps.Leaning against the wall she slides down and sits.Aeomni sit next to her."you seem a little upset....is everything alright."she asks."Ya its just what if i dont make......what if i die."she says."I promised my mom i would come back to her but right now things are looking a litle tough, i mean there are alot of people here.....will we get to rest or will the fights go on and on?"she says"I know im stronge but to have to fight and even kill people who are here not from there own choosing but the dark lords and to have to live with knowing that i mit have to dissapoint a mother waiting for her suns return."she continues."Some of these kids...thats what they are kids young as 13."she says."I dont think the dark lord would pick a kid that couldnt handle themselves."said Aeomni."I dont think many other people think that alot seem to be looking out of just them selves."she said. They sat in silence as the tournament came ever closer.

Guest Midnight Rush
OOC: Um...if you guys could use paragraphing I'd be most grateful... damn hard to read.

IC:

James Ross stood in the middle of the room studying his opponents. "Sorry lot you are.... Why don't you all go home, eh?"

One of the girls sitting against the wall sharply answered. "I'd love to not be here.... but I must fight for my family!"

"Well you are helping your family, I'll give you that. They'll have one less mouth to feed."

"I can beat you! Or anyone else!"

"Yea... right..." Ross laughed as he turned to someone else. "Looks like you folks have been in prison."

One of the guys said, "O **** you! You were that idiot in my cell block who kept killing all the guards... How are you still alive?"

"I killed the executioner and pleased the Dark Lord."

The boy had no time for a reply, as a herald entered and began announcing matchups.

OOC: I will kill an NPC here. I think it would be best if our delightful host would PM a tourney tree...

IC:

"JAMES ROSS vs. Henri St. Pierre!!!!!!!!!!" The herald cried, and the crowd went wild. The tournament had finally begun.

St. Pierre charged Ross, but he sidestepped, and the brash youngster tripped. "FLEETWOOD BOLT (I hope thats from the right signup lmao)!" Ross roared, and it hit his foe squarely on the back.

Henri stood up slowly, and was pissed at seeing Ross laugh at him. "Antionette's Champeit!" And two huge white globes with red points lauched themselves at Ross.

Ross focused his mind and activated the Bond-odge, easily avoiding the missiles. His twin swords found the flesh of the enemy and bit deeply. Henri's intestinal cavity was torn asunder, and his innards flew out upon the ground. Blood rained from the air, and the crowd went wild, chanting: "ROSS ROSS ROSS ROSS!!!!!!!!"

The herald again roared, "JAMES ROSS HAS WON THE MATCH!"

High in the stands, the Dark Lord was pleased...

And so was the mysterious lady...

The contestants who hadn't had a match yet (THATS YOU!) watched Ross' eviceration of St. Pierre with horror.

Aeomni spoke first, "I-I-I didn't expect death..."

Clou whispered, "Didn't you hear? They changed the rules... all the fights are to the death."

[size=1][color=darkblue]OOC: Uh, sorry Undefeated, but none of the people in this RPG will be dieing unless they want to be killed off. So, the rules aren't changed. All of the other contestants beside ourselves may die. But the rules are still quite the same: The person must be unconcious for at least a minute or they must be down for twenty counts. Not everything will be to the death.

IC: Aeomni watched the fight between Ross and St. Pierre go on. With a final strike, Ross one... leaving St. Pierre dead. "I think he went a little overboard... death? He only had to be down for twenty counts..." Aeomni whispered to Clou. Clou nodded and stared at Ross. Aeomni felt someone looking at her, she turned around to see Matt giving her a sideward glance but he quickly looked away when she returned the glance. [i]Matt... so this is where you have been...[/i] Aeomni thought to herself. She then remembered when she had seen him come into the lounging area. The look they had exchanged. She could tell he was suprised, but she was suprised to find him here as well.

A new fight had begun, two people she didn't know. The announcer had said their names were Bain and Felix. They must have been from other villages. The guy named Bain was probably around 19, he was tall with very tan skin. He had a dark feeling to him with his black eyes and muscular arms. Felix on the other hand was a small, skinny fellow. She could have guessed he was around 13 or 14. His agility was great, he had climate like abilities. Bain had no special powers that Aeomni could see accept for great force, a brute. The boy Felix easily won the battle, leaving Bain in a raggedy mess, many of his bones were broken and he was out like a light.
Aeomni knew she too would need to fight soon, but she waited patiently and calmly as she watched others fight before her.[/color][/size]

Clou sat next to Aeomni as the battles ended she was getting very nervous."NEXT CLOU VS.LANE." Clou's stomach did a flip as she stood in shock."Well it had to happen sooner or latter."she said.Looking at Aeomni."Good luck i know you can do it."she gave her a thumbs up.Clou gave a weak smile and jumped up onto the ring.

"OK THE BATTLE WILL BEGIN........NOW!"yelled the man.

Her challenger was a frail bodied boy about the age of 13-14. A smile appered arcoss his thin face. Clou gathered her energy and let it flow through her. Her eyes glowed a light green she waited. The boy's body begain to morph, each part getting bigger and stronger."AHAHA come her little ***** cat."said the boy in a deep voice. Her charged after her, she gracefully jumped above him,when all of a sudden a giant hand grabs her foot and slams her into the ground. The boy gets ready to hit her again."THOR A SHE!"yells clou and thousands of thorny vines rap themselves around her.The boy steps on her and quickly withdraws his foot. Stumbling back a few steps clou jumps up.The boy throws a powerful blow at clou's head but she ducks under it and comes up with an uppercut."Ahh you pack a little punch but your on your last live kitty."the boy smiles.The boy grabs clou and begins to crush the sheild, it falls apart."hay where did she go?" the boy said to him self. Sitting neatly on the boys head was a black tabby cat.Jumping up clou morph back and comes down on the boys head with a axe kick. The boy stands there, than falls to the ground."He seems to be knocked out lady's and gentlemen."says to ref. The crowd dose'nt go as weild since he is only knock out."THE WINNER IS CLOU." he says. A roar of YAA AND CLOU CLOU gose throught the crowd as she steps off the stage.

"Your not to bad." says Aeomni. "Heh for a sec i thought he had me but speed matches over power."she says and gave her a warm smile. Clou takes her seat next to Aeomni as the next battle gets ready to begin.

Guest Midnight Rush
OOC: Um.. if I may ask... what the hell is the point of having a fighting tournament if people don't die? That's really stupid. This is my resignation post... I do not involve myself in projects that do not fulfill their projected purpose and express a neo-feministic outlook on harsh reality. Think about it: You have an evil lord who throws a tournament. Why the hell would more than one person walk away alive? Geez... this was a poorly thought out thread.

Post Rating: M For Euphemistic Sexuality, cursing, and hard violence.

James Ross was tired. He had fought well that day and was looking forward to a good nights sleep. He wasn't going to get it.

The mysterious lady crept into the room about midnight. She said nothing, only climbing on top of him and kissing him deeply on the lips. He returned the kiss, and they both were totally on guard.

She got up and stood on the end of the bed. She smiled, revealing perfect white teeth, and let her hair down. Its seemingly endless cascade reminded Ross of a jade waterfall, and the one eyed monk left his monestary.

He opened his mouth to speak but she put her finger to his lips. He sat back, his left hand on the hilt of his dirk, and relaxed.

She let her dress fall to the ground, and was satisfied with his quickly masked intake of breath. She seductively crept over to him, and helped him remove his sleeping robe, and the one eyed monk began his pilgrimage.

Soon after the monk had went through the gate, she squeezed her thighs together, and was surprised when this did not halt the monk's pilgrimage. He pushed her beneath him and said, "I always wanted to be an erotic assassin's target. Time to die my lovely Lily Flower."

"Well... I am impressed. The average teenager would have melted into my arms already."

He slashed the dirk into her thigh as he repleid, "**** you... I'm not average."

Her fingernails dug into his throat, "I love rough sex, don't you?"

The knife peirced her belly, and the blood rushed forth. "O yes... very stimulating."

She crushed his throat as the dagger bit into her chest...

They both died.

Matt looked over at Aeomni, wondering why she is here. His thoughts bewildered him, but he was soon called to attention when his name was announced. Matt got up from his seat and entered the fighting area.

"The fighters of this match are....Matthew Duffey and Kantius Brown!"

Matt looked ahead to his opponent, Kantius being only 18 and a good 2 feet taller than himself. He gulped at the sight of his opponent.

"So, I was given permission to fight in this tourney, and this is the round one fight?..oh well, the first victim is always the...!"

With no words, Matt dashed forward, slamming his shoulder into Kantius gut, sending him flying into the opposite end of the arena. Matt jumped up into the air, backwards, readying himself for his opposer.

"So, you have some power in you...well, soon, you won't need it!"

Kantius ran at Matt at full speed, pulling out a long stick made of bamboo. He slammed it into Matts legs, tripping him. With that, Kantius rammed his stick into Matts back hard, causing Matt to scream. Matt rolled over on his back, facing Kantius.

"I want to make this short and sweet, so bye bye kid!"

He went to ram the stick into Matts head, but Matt grabbed the stick a centimeter from his forehead, and snapped to end off. As Matt got up, his eyes started to turn a strange brownish red. Matt jumped up and gave Kantius a swift kick to the side of the head with his right foot, sending Kantius flying again. As Matt landed back onto the ground, he placed his palm at his soon to be victim as a large orb of fire like energy formed, electricity flaring off of it.

"Don't ever speak again..." Matt mumbled.

He fired the blast at his opponent, causing an explosion to occur, Kantius being at the middle of it. As a judge looked to see if Kantius was still there, he was, but out cold.

"Kantius has been KOed..the winner of this match is...Matthew!"

The crowd roared in excitement of the match as Matt walked back to the waiting area for the fighters. He looked over at Aeomni, but turned back when she looked to him.

'Oh god, what IS she doing here? I didn't know she could fight!....I better keep an eye out for her, I don't want her getting into a fight that she can't get out of on her own...'

Matt layed back in the chair he sat down in as he closed his eyes and drifted off into sleep...

Clou watched as the kid sat down and fell asleep. She glared at him."I wonder what he's thinking."she thought. Slideing closer to Aeomni she says."Hey do you know that guy that just won the last match?"she asked." Oh who Matt...ya he lives in our village."she said."Ive never seen him befor."she said a little jelous that Aeomni mit actually like him."So what are your fellings for him....not that its any of my concern its just he keeps on stareing over here."Clou questions.Aeomni looks back at Matt."Well im not sure i can say."she said looking at her feet.Laughing Clou puts her arm around Aeomni."AHAHAHA men who needs em any ways?"she says and withdraws her arm.Aeomni stares down at her feet.Clou turns her eyes to the fight and watchs as it continues on.Becomeing bord she looks up to wear the dark lord is sitting.His dark red eyes glare into her's he says to her in her head."I know what you want......i can give her to you if you win this tournament and work as one of my assassines."he says "How do i know i could trust you and besides you cant force someone to love another person."she says."Oh but magic can my dear little lady i have great faith in you your true power lies withen and is dorment because you let you emotions get in the way."he says."No thats not true im only looking out for myself."she lies."Oh no see that is what i mean....hmmm i think next time you fight i will give you a little test, the taste of blood can change ones mind."a smile creeps across his face."HEY WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DONING?"she yells but the Dark Lord dose not anwser.Leaning back Clou looks at Aeomni."Im only looking out for me."she says in her head.She looks away now and at her feet.

"The next fight will be between Samantha Pryde and Phelan Cross."

Phelan looked up as he heard his name, then pushed off from the wall and followed his opponent to the fighting arena (or whatever it is). Both fighters took their spots and faced off. Phelan stretched his arms a bit, and tried his best to appear uninterested in the fight. As he hoped, this seemed to visibly irritate Samantha.

In truth, Phelan was paying very close attention to the fight, and was using the stretches to hide the fact that he was sizing up his opponent. Samantha was easily half a foot shorter then him, and probably thirty pounds lighter. This would give Phelan a mass advantage. One he intended to exploit.

"Fighters, begin." The announcer shouted.

Samantha charged in right away, still annoyed by Phelan's earlier trick. Phelan replied by charging her and the two slammed their right shoulders into each others chests. Samantha was staggered by the hit, and nearly fell over. Phelan quickly landed a punch to the side of he head. Samantha's vision swam and she toppled to the ground.

The rest was brief as she jumped back up and smashed a low cresent kick to Phelan's left thigh. In response, Phelan grabbed her leg and twisted to the side, forcing her to the ground again. Not giving her another chance, Phelan grabbed Samantha by the throat, using his his elbow to lock her to his chest and squeeze her neck at the same time. For the next three minutes Samantha landed as many blows as she could to break the hold, but Phelan's pain tolerance out lasted her, and she fell limp.

The referee began the count, but there was no way she would wake up in time to stay in the fight. Phelan released Samantha's unconscious body and moved off to the side to await the next fight. Despite his pain tolerance, his side still began to ache from the elbow shots Samantha landed to his kidneys during the headlock.

[size=1][color=darkblue]Aeomni watched the fight between Samantha and Phelan. Once it was over, Phelan dragged Samantha out of the ring. The announcer shouted, "Aeomni Iadow and Chet Sorra!" Aeomni felt a chill go down her spine, but she quickly got up and walked onto the arena. Chet was about a foot taller than her, he didn't really look like the fighting type, but he must have had some good skills to be in the tournament. The announcer yeled, "Fight!!" and stepped to the side. Chet raced toward her, she jumped and did a handstand type movement on Chet's shoulders and then she kicked off from his back. He slammed into the arena floor. He quickly got up and dived for her leg. He pulled her to the floor but Aeomni lifted him up with her powers and slammed him against the floor again as she got back up. This irritated him and he charged full on again. This time he smashed his fist into the arena floor and part of it melted under her feet. Aeomni was stuck in the sticky mess. She pulled and pulled to try and get free, but she remained stuck. Chet smirked and her squirms and took advantage of the moment, he pulled out a short sword and charged at her. She ducked and avoided the blade. She rammed her shoulder into his gut and he gasped. She then used her powers to jerk the sword out of his hand.
The sword was thrown out of the arena. Aeomni then grabbed Chet's hair and placed one hand on his head. She used Energy Drain to take some of his energy so she could pull herself free. He took hold of her neck and pulled on it. She yelled as her eyes glowed a bluish white and used Float to het out of the melted arena floor. After her legs were no longer stuck, she lifted them and wrapped them around Chet's neck and head. She grabbed his arm around her neck and threw him to the floor again. She landed a round house kick to his head. She took out one of her daggers and hit his head with the hilt of it, he was out like a light with large bumps all over his head.
"CHET SEEMS TO BE KOED! AEOMNI WINS!" The announcer yells. If the cround was chanting her name, she couldn't hear it, she just went and sat down next the Clou again. Many of the fighters were looking at her with awe.[/color][/size]

Tetsuo was sneaking up to the dark lord when they called his name
“Tetsuo who dose not have a last name VS Marlin Cindra
(Oh you’re fighting a girl how exciting for you)

“Please shut up!”Tetsuo said as he walked in to the ring
There in the center was his opponent.
(Oh god spar me it’s a man with a girls name)
He opponent had huge mussels and light brown hair, and he kept talking smack about how boys don’t have long hair.
“You should not talk badly of people you don’t know about.” About said Tetsuo.
“Well I know you’re about to lose if you would stop dancing around like a gi….”He did not finish because purple flames shot out of his mouth.
“AWWWWWWWWW!!”He screamed
(Oh nice one kid)
“Why thank you very much demon”Tetsuo replied.
Then Marlin spit the flames out at Tetsuo.Tetsuo shaped the air into a giant invisible shild, but the flames broke throw it.
(How many times must I tell you a shield made from darkness can’t fully repel dark attacks)
“But it was my will that made him spit flames out of his mouth.”Tetsuo said as he jumped out of the way, the flames licking the ends of the rob.
(Yes the insides of his body are burning but you must kill him quick)
With that Tetsuo did a quick motion with his hand an the man was cut in to a million pieces by invisible knives and landed as a bloody mess on the floor.
WINNER TETSUO.

He went down to the sitting area he knew the Dark Lord now knows whom he is he sat there till the guards came to take him up to the dark lord.
The dark lord pulls a sword out of his sheath ready to stab. He had no more energy left to repel his he was going to die but out of the shadows came Naiya.