OtakuBoards

Wild Angels

Citrus

Well since it was my idea...i am proud to present Wild Angels....

Ally brushed her gold hair back from her face, green eyes sparkling. ?Lets try that riff again.? She adjusted the head-mike, and placed her fingers on the chords. She nodded to Matt, who tapped the beat on the drums. Ally and Daniel played at the same time, their unison perfect. Kelsei?s fingers flew across the keyboard, and they played.

Five minutes later, Ally tossed her sweaty golden hair over her shoulder, and handed the guitar to Samuel. ?Have you got it?? Sam nodded, and played the riff for them. Ally smiled, and looked at Kelsei. ?We ready??

David gave them thumbs up from behind the mixing board, and Ally and Kelsei went to the front of their garage. Jason took over the keyboard, and Matt started the beat. The boys started the riff, and Ally smiled at her friend.

?Silver midnight
Eagles in flight??

Behind one anothers backs, people are saying strange things. Things like this: ?Kelsei is a vampire. Joking, but she does like Sam. I don?t know why she doesn?t just carry him off already.? ?Did you hear? Ally is going out with David!? ?Is not! She?s going out with Matt!?

[COLOR=DarkOliveGreen]OOC: woopee! lol
~~~

David sat on the back of his dad's car in his driveway. It was a pretty average day, and the weather was nice, but he had to admit... it was boring. He only wished the rest of the group would come by and they could get a beat going... but who knew what everyone was doing.

Since no one was around, he flipped on a cd player next to him and sang along with the track he had burned... he loved to burn CDs of his favorite songs, witch were mostly from the 80s and such.

"She-- said her love for me, would never die..." he started with the CD player, in almost perfect harmony with the real singer. "That'll change if she ever finds out about you and I..." He was a good singer, but never sang around the others, slightly embarressed though they had known each other for quite some time.

OOC: this is gonna be fun...[/COLOR]

OOC:Since no ones posted in the given time, I will go ahead and post now.

IC:Ally was humming as she walked with her books to Davids house.She bobbed her head to her favorite tune,"Loosing Grip" By Avril Lavigne.She saw david in teh back seat of his Dads car.She took of head phones and listened to David,she slowy walked up to the car and said "David.."he looked over and saw her he almost fell over in his seat."You didn't tell me you can sing!"she had a little bit of an accent from talking Hebrew so much.David opend his mouth and nothing came out,he then utterd teh sentence "I don't know how to sing..".

Ally was usually out of words when she was alone with David,she had no idea why.She opned the car door and motioned him to get out "C'mon,don't be shy!".David hestiantly got out the car,when he stood up he was about 5 inches taller than Ally."So,what did you come here for?" David asked wrapping up his head phones."To study..." Ally said stammering a little bit."But Ally...todays Friday...".If this were an Anime,a sweat drop would form behind Allys head."I mean....to talk to you?".David was a little suprised,no one actualy came just to talk.

[COLOR=blue][SIZE=1]

"Me thinks that our little good girl is lying!"

Ally jumped, and David laughed. Matt was standing behind her, his headphones on the lowest setting, but his head was still bobbing up and down.

"S-s-shut up, Matthew. I just did want to come talk." Ally defended herself, frowing at her friend.

"Oh," Matt nodded enthustiastically and exageratted, "Of course you were. Why don't we get the whole gang and come up to Daivd's house to talk to him. He is such an interesting guy." He added a little sarcastically, but David smirked at him.

"Whatever, where is Sam?" Ally asked, suprised that the inseperable two weren't together.

"Uh, well, he kinda vanished when we left school." He admitted sadly, his eyes drifting over to the bracelet on his wrist.

"So? Is our little prankster sad?" David asked, sarcastically, cocking an eyebrow.

"No," Matt snapped back, "it's just the first time we haven't walked home from school, unless one of us was sick."[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[COLOR=DarkOrchid]Imi was walking along the pavement, her book bad slung over her shoulder. She looked up and noticed the gang talking by Davids house. She shouted to them and waved running over. Sure, they hadn't been friends for long, but she hoped they wouldn't mind her talking to them. She was new, after all.

"Hey, guys! She shouted, running over to them.
Matt smiled and waved, David nodded, "Hi, Imi" and Ally smiled and shouted her greeting.

Imi arrived next to them, standing on Davids side and panting slightly from the running.
"You don't mind if I join you, I'll leave if you guys wanna talk privatly." she looked at Ally sheepishly, she obviously thought she had interupted their conversation.[/COLOR]

OOC: I hope this is okay

Ally giggled a little bit.She was surronded by two of her dream boys,was she in heavan? She watched Matt and David bicker,somehow she enjoyed this."Well..are you gusy done yet?" Ally asked as she sat on Davids dads trunk.They both nodded and groweled at each other.Ally sighed and layed back lookign up at teh cloudless sky.

She closed her eyes and began to day dream.Was it about Matt,or was it about David,well what ever it was Ally had fell asleep.

[COLOR=blue][SIZE=1]

Matt smiled as Ally fell asleep on David's car.

"That girl works herself way too hard." He remarked, setting his bags on the ground and seating himself next to them, taking out his trademark dark blue drumsticks and tapping a beat on the pavement.

"What are you doing?" David asked curiously, seriously wondering why Matt wanted to stay here.

"Well, if I know Ally, and believe me, I do, she'll be sleepin' for quite a while unless someone wakes her up. Sam will be sent by his and Ally's parents to come get her, and I need to find out where he was."

Imi and David stared at him in awe,

"Very impressive. How do you know all that?" Imi asked, sitting gingerly next to the drummer.

"I've slept over at Sam's house every other week since we were really young." He said simply, shrugging.

"I see." She said, quietly, tapping her foot to Matt's beat.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[COLOR=DarkOliveGreen]David slumped back on the pavement with the other two. "C'mon, a little more up-beat!" He said to Matt. Matt smiled slyly and started drumming the pavement double-time. Imi's foot started tapping in the faster rythym and David's head bobbed.

Soon David's dad came out, needing the car. "Uh... why is there a girl sleeping on my trunk?" he asked. They all sat there awkwardly and Matt resisted laughing.

"I'll wake her up..." David stood and walked over to where Ally lay sleeping. [i]Man, she's cute when she's sleeping..[/i] he thought. He gently shook her shoulders. "Hey, Earth to Ally."

Imi leaned over to Matt, "So much for Sam."[/COLOR]

Ally shot up from sleepign yelling "RON!!I LOEV YOUUUUUUUU" she had her arm outstreched.Imi,Matt,and David looked at her awkwardly,"Um...to much Harry Potter books...its gets to the..the brain yea...".David luaghed a little bit "Then we shoudl take tehm away from you...before you start going out with Harry..."they all burst into luaghter accept Ally."So are we gonna practice or what?".Matt nodded "Yup,and we have a beautiful voice goign to sing first.."Matt winked at Ally.Ally turned around and looked "Who?me?"she pointed to herself.Matt nodded "Yea,you!".David looked at Matt and groweld."I think i rather have someone else call my voice beautiful.."she looked ta David but his head was down,she then sighed and walked up to a microphone.

All started to sing teh first line then Ally did her first solo..becuase KELSEI,always took the fame...
"Silver Midnight
Eagles in flight
Blood red moon,cure the night"

[COLOR=blue][SIZE=1]

Sweat poured down Matt's face as he finished his drum solo for the song and returned to the old beat, adding his back up vocals every now and then.

[i]"Silver midnight
Eagles in flight
Blood red moon, cure the night."[/i]

Ally sang up front, perfectly hitting each note. After the end of the song, Matt comically threw up his drumsticks and screamed at the top of his lungs,

"I got blisters on my fingers!" All of them laughed, easily recognizing his Beatles joke.

The Imi, Ally, and David all started talking about the song as Matt started to play another beat on the drums, and started to sing. Ally stopped and turned,

"Whoa, Matt can sing?" David just gave him an icy stare and turned around.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[COLOR=DarkOliveGreen]OOC: nice Beatles crack man ~_^-V "Helter Skelter"
~~~

David kept glaring. A smile slowly ebbed it's way onto his face. Normally he was rather quiet, but this was gonna be fun. David walked up toa mic and finished Matt's verse. Matt glared at David in turn.

It was a stand-off... Matt started the beat up again, and they traded off verses. Each one sang until they were out of breath, taunting one another. The song ended and they stood there, still shooting daggers at each other.

"Did you know they could do that?" Imi asked of Ally.

"Not a clue."[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkOrchid]Imi watched wide eyed, amazed by the two boys, who, she had to admit, were very cute! She knew Ally had her eye on them though, so she wasn't going to get her hopes up.

When the two finished, she clapped as did Ally. Matt took a bow and David rolled his eyes and attempted to push his friend over. The two started arguing again, the girls just stood and laughed. The usual spectators to the....amusing fights.
"You are all very talented!" Imi said, looking at Ally, Matt and David.
Ally smiled, "Thanks for that, it's good to know." she said, the boys nodded.

Imi sighed tapping her foot to a random beat and leaning up against the door frame.
"So guys, what are you gonna grace my ears with next?" she laughed and the others smiled.
"I wonder when Sam is going to get here?" Ally wondered out loud,
"Yeah, that's what I'd like to know." David said, checking out the instruments.
Imi looked at Matt, he shrugged. "How should I know?" he asked.
The others rolled their eyes.
"Oh, no reason..." David said sarcastically, "Just the fact that you two are practically brothers...that's all!"
Matt laughed, "Oh yeah!" he said in a reply, tapping his drums lightly to a beat he thought of as it came.
"That sounds good!" Imi said, watching her friend play.
Matt smirked, "Well, I guess I'm just gifted."[/COLOR]

"[FONT=Book Antiqua]Omigosh..he can sing,and be cute...[/FONT]"Ally thought when she looked at David.She twirled her hair,she just found out who she really ahd a crush on."Oh man....what if he dosn't have a crush on me?"she thought.But then a man cam and stood infront of teh garage "Well,well,well you guys are quite the bunch eh?".Ally looked at teh man "Rabbi Johnson,what brings you here?".The Rabbi said "I own a small club for young teens..you know that,and i was wondering if you guys could play thier..Ally make sure to bring Kelsei now!"he pointed and walked off.They all had a smile spread scross thier face."Seriously..a gig?" Imi said extacitly.

Ally got up "Well,im going for a walk...teh night is my time of day you know.."she put on a bookbag and exited.David held his hand up "Ally wait up!"he then called after her.Ally turned around to see David joggin toward her.She smiled and said "You followed me...".David shrugged "I wanted to tell you something...`.Ally tilted her head "What is that?"

[COLOR=blue][SIZE=1]

Imi laughed and continued to listen as Matt made a full song out of that little beat he had created.

"Wow, Matt, that was really cool! You just thought of that all by yourself?"

Matt grinned at her and winked,

"Yeah, I did, but, unfortunately, I also just forgot what I did."

Imi looked a little sympathetic, but Matt waved it off,

"Don't worry. I got plenty of those ideas in my head. It just so happens that no one is ever around to tell me it was a good job or try to make a real song out of it." He added, sadly, realizing he really wasn't taken to seriously as a drummer.

Imi nodded, and Matt just smiled, noticing how cute this girl was.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[COLOR=DarkOrchid]"Well, I think you're a fantastic drummer!" Imi smiled, walking over to Matt. "I'd love to try to play but...."
"But what?" Matt asked, sounding curious.
Imi shrugged, "Got no drums...got no one to teach me....I'm lazy..." she finished off, pouting. She looked up at the boy. "You keep playing, you're very talented and someday a big important person out there will pick up on you." she nodded, as if to say, this was the final word.
Matt laughed, "You think so?" he said, grinning and ruffling the hair at the back of his head.
Imi smiled, "Of course. They would have to be deaf not to notice you...." she thought for a moment, "Which come to think of it, wouldn't be very useful in the music business." she shrugged.
Matt laughed, he'd never seen Imi act this way, she'd smiled so much in the last hour than she ever did in school. He shrugged inside, thinking nothing of it.
After a while, Imi spoke up. "I wonder where Ally and David have got to?"[/COLOR]

[COLOR=blue][SIZE=1]

"Well, they probably ran off to Mexico to start new lives, away from their terrible pasts." He said in a mock- knolwedgeable way. Imi laughed, and Matt smiled at her. He never knew Imi was so fun, she always acted to serious during school.

"You know what?" He asked suddenly, "Im gonna teach you the drums." Imi looked suprised, and he pulled her over and set her on his seat, giving her his drumsticks.

"Now, these are the snares, and this is the bass drum." He started, and, to show her a little thing on the drums, he grabbed her wrists, and in that split second, he felt his face go red. Startled, he jumped backwords. Imi turned, and he was startled to see that she was a little red in the face.

"Are you ok, Matt?" She asked worridly, setting the drumsticks on the kit and standing up.

"I just need a little fresh air, i'm asthmetic, so I can't be in closed up spaces for long," He stuttered out his excuses and found the way outside, breathing in the cold air and thinking. He liked Imi.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

David shrugged "I..forgot..".Ally sighed and sid "I think i have had enough fresh air..we better get back to the others..."she started walking back to Davids garage.Ally saw Imi closer to Matt,a wave of anger came over her,but washed away quickly "I most not glutton.."she thoughs and calmed her self down."Ready for the next song?"Matt asked.Ally nodded and took the microphone,thsio sogn was more upbeta and Gothic.She satrted to sing
"[I][I]You saw the other preety girl...you acted like i wasnt real...even though it wasn't preety fair...you nee-ded an-other pair...then,WHY DON'T YOU RIP OUT MY HEART!"[/I] teh sign didn't have much meaning,nor did it make sence.It contained a message proablly,but the other just played along.then there was a loud screech..Ally ahd threw teh microphone to teh ground and took of like a bullet coming from a AK-47.

Imi was still still blushing slightly as she watched the others play. She was worried now, she liked Matt but never wanted to hurt anyones feelings. What if Ally hated her now?
She held her head on her hands and stared at the floor.
She didn't want to lose these people as her friends...especially not Matt. She also didn't want to make Ally her enemy.
She laughed to herself, 'You moron' she thought, 'It's not as if Matt likes you back...he's just...asthmetic.' she looked sad as she looked up at Matt and to Ally's angry face as she sung. Why did Imi feel like those lyrics were directed at her?

As she watched Ally run out she shouted for her to come back, but was ignored, it was then that she started to cry.

[COLOR=blue][SIZE=1]

Matt dropped down to his knees and held Imi in his arms as she cried.

"N-n-no, M-m-matt," she stuttered through her tears, "w-w-e can't, thats why Ally left." She tried to push away, but Matt's strong but comforting grip held her in place.

"Shh, it isn't your fault." He whispered as David took a seat next to them, deciding if he should go get her.

"That song was about me," she said quietly, regaining herself.

"She's having some serious issues about who she likes, me or David." he told her straight out.

"How do you know that?" David asked, cocking an eyebrow.

Matt grinned,

"Sam's read her diary, therefore, I have read her diary."[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Ally wiped her tears away and went to the park she sat on teh swings and just cried some more.She moved her golden hair out of her face.She sniffled and put her hands on her head "Why me Yaweh.....please Yaweh send a Messiah to guide me...o please Yaweh..."she prayed quietly.

The swing slowly rocked due to the wind,"Its so obvious..no one lieks me becuase im Jewish...well im not goign to liek any single one of them becuase they are Christian!Hmpf!"she got off teh swing and went to get her books.Matt was tehre alogn with a sobbign Imi and worried David.

[COLOR=DarkOliveGreen]David stood up as Ally entered, worried for her, and now he knew she liked him from Sam and Matt's curiosity. He walked over to her, seeing her eyes a little red from crying. "Ally..." he started, but she shoved her way past him towards her books. Imi and Matt remained oddly silent as Ally picked up her stuff and headed back out.

David ran after her, blushing already. "Ally, wait!" She stopped and turned, looking David in the face. Startled again from ehr swift reaction, he paused. "Ally... why... I mean, w-what were you so upset about?" He kept his distance, feeling awkward.

She seemed to be deciding wether or not she should turn around and leave. "You... Imi just... oh, nevermind!" she turned and stormed off. David ran after her again, "Ally, please wait!"

He put a hand on her shoulder, suprising himself. "I just want to know... please. I... was worried... about you..."[/COLOR]

Ally looked at David."Why..why are you mad Ally?".Ally didn't say a word "Ally..listen..i really need you to talk"David pleaded.Ally looked away,David put a hand on her chin turning her face toward his.Her lbrigth green eyes looked into his.He leeaned foreword a little kissing her.Ally felt awkward,it was her first kiss and she didn't know what to do.So,she slowly kissed back.Though,she tingled a little due to the warmth of his lips against hers.

[COLOR=DarkOliveGreen]David pulled back from teh kiss, breathing as if he had held his breath. Truth be told, that was his first kiss as well. It had seemed... instinctive, for lack of a better word. It was as if it had been the perfect moment to kiss her.

He put his hands on her shoulders, pretty sure he had her attention. "Ally... I was just so worried for you... you... you scared me, running off like that." He was looking into her eyes, using most of his will to keep his eyes there. "I... I really like you Ally... I just want to know... what's wrong..." he could feel his cheeks flushing.[/COLOR]