OtakuBoards

Wild Angels

Citrus

Ally looked at David like she had seen a ghost."Since..when is someone besides my brother..worried for me?".David took her into a hug "Since now..".She liked david alot too."Now c'mon,we have to practice for teh gig tomorrow".She walked with David back to his garage,Imi wasn't crying anymore becuase Matt was holding her hand."Well lets get started!"Ally said.She walked up to teh mic she was ready to sing.

Avril Lavignes Sk8er boi warped

"5 yrs from now,the boy turns on tv and guess who he sees..Jewish girl rockign up MTV.Sorry boy but you missed out,well tough luck i have a boy now we are more than just good friends..this is how the story ends!To bad you coyuldn't see the girl that Jew could be...

Im just a girl..hes just a boy..we are in love..haven't you heard..how we rock each others world!!"

Imi smiled, she was so happy. Everything had turned out okay in the end. She hoped that her and Ally were still friends. When Ally had finished the song Imi walked over to her.
"Listen...Ally, I just want you to know that....I value your friendship and....I never meant to do any harm. I'm so sorry." she looked down and bowed her head, showing respect.
Ally smiled slightly and rested a hand on Imi's shoulder. "It's okay, Imi, when you think about it..nothing could be better, right. Everything is....perfect!" she grinned and Imi smiled. Yeah, everything was perfect, for now....

[b][font=Tahoma][size=2][color=purple]*Heh* Time to mix things up. :devil:[/color][/size][/font][/b]

[i][size=1][color=#800080]Imi didn't know how right she was. They all stopped and listened as they heard a car pull up, follwed by the sound of someone slamming a car door. A girl with short black hair walked up to where the band had set up their instruments. She was wearing a strange black outfit that left her back bare, revealing her red tattoo. She smiled and walked up to the group.[/color][/size][/i]
[size=1][color=#800080]"You guys must be the 'Wild Angels'. I've heard a lot about you." [i]She said.[/i][/color][/size][size=1][color=#800080]"What do you want? Are you a fan?" [i]Ally asked her.[/i][/color][/size]
[size=1][color=#800080]"Yeah, sort of. My name's Jennifer Sandra Davies, but everyone calls me 'Sandy'. Although I would like them to call me, 'Willow'. And that's where you guys come in. I want to join your band. I'm usually just a singer, but I can also play the bass, so I don't mind doing backup vocals. What do you say?"[/color][/size]
[i][size=1][color=#800080]The group just stood there and stared at her. None of them said a word.[/color][/size][/i]
[i][size=1][color=#800080]"Huh. This isn't going as well as I thought it would." Sandy thought.[/color][/size][/i]
[i][size=1][color=#800080]"It's time to take another approach..."[/color][/size][/i]
[i][size=1][color=#800080]An evil smile lit up her face as she walked up to Matt. She grabbed his arm and leaned on it.[/color][/size][/i]
[size=1][color=#800080]"What do you say, hottie? Can I join your band?"[/color][/size]
[size=1][color=#800080]"T-that's not my choice." [i]He stammered.[/i][/color][/size]
[i][size=1][color=#800080]She gave him puppy dog eyes.[/color][/size][/i]
[size=1][color=#800080]"Aww...please? We'll have so much fun!"[/color][/size]

[COLOR=DarkOliveGreen]OOC: lol, oh boy
~~~

David looked over at Ally with a look that said 'who the ******* is that?' Ally shrugged and Matt continued to look and feel very awkward. Imi suddenly looked very ticked off, witch was unusual for her. 'Willow' noticed and shot a sly look at her. "Sorry, is this hot one yours?"

Imi blushed and said, "Yes!" very deffensively. Willow looked like she was deciding if she should say 'tough' or walk away. She finally decided on the latter and walked around the room, that same sly look in her eye.

Of course, she came up to David and started the same routine. David back off a bit, almost running into a mic. "L-look, we should really wait for K-Kelsei..."[/COLOR]

Ally got up,with a mad expression on her face."See love...you can't take that one...hes MINE.."She said defensivly.Sandy looked at Ally "Like i care...hes hot and i wanan join the band!".Ally,it never failed,satrted yelling at her in Hebrew.Everyone just looke dat Ally awkwardly."You can join the band,BUT,you have to get apporval of Kelsei..".Ally looek dta her smirking,kelsei was a "hard dradle" to crack,thats what Ally liekd to call Kelsei.A hard "dradle".

[size=1][color=purple][i]To Ally's relief, Sandy forgot about the little game she was trying to play with David.[/i][/color][/size]
[size=1][color=#800080]"Kelsei? Who's that?" [i]She faked ignorance. Everyone who had heard about the band knew who Kelsei was.[/i][/color][/size]
[size=1][color=#800080]"She's one of the leaders of this band. We don't make any decisions unless she's around." [i]Ally said.[/i][/color][/size]
[size=1][color=#800080]"Oh. When's she getting back?" [i]Sandy asked, pushing her hair out of her face.[/i][/color][/size]
[size=1][color=#800080]"We don't know." [i]Ally replied.[/i][/color][/size]
[i][size=1][color=#800080]A frown came to Sandy's face. She grabbed a nearby piece of paper and a pen. She wrote down something on the paper, and handed it to Matt.[/color][/size][/i]
[size=1][color=#800080]"Well, I'm going, so here's my number. Call me. Even if you don't hear from her."[/color][/size]
[i][size=1][color=#800080]She looked David up and down. She then wrote down her number again, tore it off, and handed it to him as well.[/color][/size][/i]
[size=1][color=#800080]"You're pretty cute, too. Give me a call, okay?"[/color][/size]
[i][size=1][color=#800080]Sandy waved by to the band and drove off.[/color][/size][/i]
[i][size=1][color=#800080]"Well it looks like those two are too caught up in their girlfriends for that trick to work. Maybe I didn't try hard enough...Oh well. I highly doubt they'll call me. I've got to talk to them again when that 'Kelsei" person gets back. I'm thirsty, I think I'll get a drink." Sandy thought, as she headed into the nearest coffee shop.[/color][/size][/i]
[size=1][color=#800080][i]After she bought her coffee, Sandy was about to walk out when she heard two guys talking about the gig that Wild Angels was doing. She sat down at their table.[/i][/color][/size]
[size=1][color=#800080]"Hey, cuties. What were you saying? Wild Angels is having a gig? Where?"[/color][/size]
[i][size=1][color=#800080]The blond guy that she was sitting next to smiled at her.[/color][/size][/i]
[size=1][color=#800080]"Yeah. It's at Club Piston. Do you need a ride?" [i]He asked her, smiling even more.[/i][/color][/size]
[size=1][color=#800080]"Know, but I need some sugar in my coffee. Can you get me some?"[/color][/size]
[i][size=1][color=#800080]Sandy took the plastic top off of her coffee cup. Just as she was expecting, the guy put his hand on her leg.[/color][/size][/i]
[size=1][color=#800080]"Sure. But I can give you a better kind of sugar. It's much...sweeter."[/color][/size]
[size=1][color=#800080][i]Sandy picked up her coffee.[/i][/color][/size]
[size=1][color=#800080]"Whatever." [i]She said.[/i][/color][/size]
[i][size=1][color=#800080]She threw the hot coffee at the guy's face, screamed rape, and ran out of there and into her car.[/color][/size][/i]
[size=1][color=#800080]"What a loser. At least now I know where Wild Angel is going to play." [i]She laughed as she drove off.[/i][/color][/size]

[color=orange][size=2][font=times new roman]OOC: Holt sh!t! I didn?t know this was even up!

IC: Kelsei hummed as she whiped her cars wind-shield. She hopped back, and looked over her Mustang GT. She grinned, her reflection shining in the black metal of the car. She ran into the house, and grabbed her bag. Her stuff was in it; her head mic, her CD?s, everything. She slid into the front seat, shoving her bag over to the passenger side, and called out, ?Later, mom!?

She pulled out of the driveway, and sped towards Ally?s house. Kelsei cranked up the radio, Passenger Seat blaring.

?Passenger side, I slide on in
Vinyl seats soft from the heat of the sun
Chewin on a Slim Jim
Can?t stop thinkin? bout him
Yeah yeah yeah he?s the one
Oo, yeah yea yea he?s the one

Ooo oo oo lifes so sweet right here in the Passenger Seat
Ooo oo oo yeah, lifes so sweet
When I look to my left see his sun tanned hands??

Kelsei pulled into Ally?s driveway, and honked her horn. Ally ran out, and dumped her stuff in the back seat, stuffing her friends stuff with it. As they pulled out of the driveway, Kelsei apologized. ?I?ve been so busy, with Grandad in the hospital and all. Mom?s been having me watch my sibs.?

Half an hour later, they were on the free-way, and the girls were harmonizing.

?Catch me
As I fall
Say you?re here
And its all over now
Speaking to the atmosphere
No ones here
And I fall into myself
This truth
Binds me
Into Madness

I know I can stop the pain
If I will it all away
If I will it all away

Ally: Don?t turn away (Kelsei: Don?t give into the pain)
Ally: Don?t try to hide (Kelsei: Now their screaming at me)
Ally: Don?t close your eyes (Kels: God knows what lies behind them)
Ally: Don?t turn off the lights (Kels: Never sleep never die)?

The girls were warming up for the concert.[/color][/font][/size]

[COLOR=DarkOrchid]Imi pouted, still thinking about what that girl had said...and done. She bobbed her head while Kelsei and Ally sang but the thought was in the back of her mind....
'That's it...' she thought. "Matt?"
He turned around and smiled, "Yeah?"
"Where's that piece of paper that skank gave to you?" Imi smiled a sickly sweet smile.
Matt looked shocked and so did David, Imi never said anything like that...
"Um..." Matt looked nervous and took out the piece of paper.
"Oh, thank you!" Imi said, giving him a kiss on the cheek....then ripping up the piece of paper into a thousand tiny little pieces. She smirked and threw the shreds out of the window as the others stared, lost for words.
"Actually, that's a good idea!" Ally said, grabbing the piece of paper from David?s hand and quickly....destroying it.
She gave a thumbs up to Imi and she returned with a victory sign.
"Ours!" they both said in unison, Ally grabbing Davids hand and Imi clinging to Matt?s arm.
The boys and Kelsei all laughed.
Imi gritted her teeth and glared, "But seriously....if that....[I]excuse[/I] for a woman ever comes near our men again..."Ally closed her eyes and breathed slowly, "We'll rip her to shreds."
She sat back, arms folded and her face serious not speaking for a while. Imi just squeezed Matt?s hand and glared at nothing in particular.
Kelsei sighed, "Let's just hope we don't see her again then..."[/COLOR]

[b][size=2][color=purple]OOC: No hard feelings, but where's the fun if you guys make it to the gig all right? Sorry. ;)[/color][/size][/b]
[b][size=2][color=#800080][/color][/size][/b]
[size=1][color=#800080]"Yeah you're always! Up to no good!" [i]Sandy sang along to the chorus as she listened to "Big Brat".[/i][/color][/size]
[i][size=1][color=#800080]She smiled and took out the CD. She didn't know what it was, but she loved that song. She grabbed her other Phantom Planet CD, the one with California on it. She liked that song and all, but now way too many people play it.[/color][/size][/i]
[i][size=1][color=#800080]"Oh well. There are still other good songs on it." She thought.[/color][/size][/i]
[i][size=1][color=#800080]But before she could put it in, her car hit a bump and it fell from her hands. She leaned over to pick it back up but it was a little bit out of her reach. Just when she almost had it, her car slammed into a Mustang GT. Her head hit the steering wheel, right before the airbag inflated, knocking her unconcious. A crowd of people came by to see if everyone was okay, and a woman with a cell phone called the police.[/color][/size][/i]
[i][size=1][color=#800080][/color][/size][/i]
[b][size=2][color=#800080]OOC: I wonder if you guys will ever let my character join the band after this...lol. :p[/color][/size][/b]

[color=orange][size=2][font=times new roman]OOC: YOu skank! You ruined my bumper! ::sticks out tongue::

IC: Kelsei felt the car jolt, and she stopped when she ehard the car behind stop. She turned off her car, and got out. She ran to the window of the girls car. The girl was unconcious. Ally spotted her. 'Thats her...' Before she could stop her bud, Kelsei had the door open, and the seatbelt unbuckled.

Kelsei was good; her aunt was a doctor, her uncle a medical transcriptionist. She pulled the girl gently out of the car as sirens could be heard, and she checked for pulse. She let out a sigh of releif. People were whispering, and poiting. Kelsei ignored them. She knew they knew who she was.

The teen felt the girls skull, and swore. People blanched. She looked up at the paramedic who was standing back, knwoing she kenw what she was doing. "She ahs a cracked skull." The paramedic and some others rushed forward, and Kelsei moved back to let them do their work.[/color][/font][/size]

[COLOR=SlateGray][SIZE=1]Sam pushed threw the crowd to see what was going on. He saw the banged up car, and...Kelsei's Mustang? The crash must have been the sound he had heard just a bit ago. Sam made his way to the front faster. Coming near he could see the back side of Ally and Kelsei.

"Hey!" he yelled from the crowd.

"It's Sam!" Ally turned to see Sam make his way out.

"Are you all right?" He hugged Ally, "Your not hurt are you?"

Releasing her, his sister nodded her head. "I'm fine."

"What about you, Kelsei?"

Kelsei, "We're fine, but the girl isn't..."

Kelsei tilted her head forwards to the girl being examined. Sam took a step forward, and kneeled. Taking a closer look at the girl, he could only see less then half her face clearly. Since her head was being slightly angled away from him, and what he could see was covered in blood. [i]How...Why?[/i] Sam, quietly, whispered to him-self.

"Will she be all right?"

"....We'll need more itme to know for sure, we'll let you know."

For a few seconds he stared at the girl, and for a slight second; he swore that he saw one of her eye lids flicker. [i]No...Just my imagination...[/i] He stood back up and walked back. He stood along the two girls side. Silent.

[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Ally stood there wtahcing in horror.Rabbi johnson came with some young boys and girls.possibly the Rabbis assitants from the synagouage.They knelt down and started to pray in Hebew.Ally shot Sam a look,they too froze in thier area,knelt down and prayed.Soem people didn't even bother questioning,the too said a little prayer.Ally got up and walked over to Samuel,who then hugged her.But Ally felt so guilty,having been so mean to the girl.

[size=1][color=purple][b][size=2]OOC: I don't want my character stuck in one place forever. Time for a quick recovery. I'll see you guys at the club.[/size][/b] [/color][/size]

[size=1][color=purple][i]Sandy woke up and found herself in a hospital bed. She tried to think of how she had come here, and then she remembered the accident. She put a hand on her head and traced a finger along the stitches. Her head still ached a little but it felt a lot better than before.[/i][/color][/size]
[size=1][color=purple]"Boy, they must be pretty mad at me. I think I blew my chances of ever joining their band." [i]She whispered.[/i][/color][/size]
[size=1][color=purple][i]Then, a nurse saw that Sandy was awake and walked into the room to check on her.[/i][/color][/size]
[size=1][color=purple]"Good morning, Sandy. How are you feeling?" [i]The nurse asked.[/i][/color][/size]
[size=1][color=purple]"A lot better, thank you." [i]Sandy replied.[/i][/color][/size]
[size=1][color=purple]"That's good. If your friends hadn't payed for you to come here, you would have never recovered this fast. You should be able to get back on your feet now and go about your normal business. Although you shouldn't try to drive right away."[/color][/size]
[size=1][color=purple][i]Sandy wasn't sure if she had heard right.[/i][/color][/size]
[size=1][color=purple]"Wait a second...They brought me here and payed for me?"[/color][/size]
[size=1][color=purple][i]The nurse nodded.[/i][/color][/size]
[size=1][color=purple]"Yes they did. If only everyone had such friends like yours. This world would be a much better place." [i]The nurse smiled.[/i][/color][/size]
[size=1][color=purple][i]Suddenly, a moment of inspiration hit Sandy.[/i][/color][/size]
[size=1][color=purple]"Nurse, could you please bring me a pencil and notepad?" [i]She asked.[/i][/color][/size]
[size=1][color=purple]"Of course. I'll be right back."[/color][/size]
[size=1][color=purple][i]After the nurse returned with the pencil and notepad and then left the room, Sandy immediately began writing down the words that were floating through her head. A few hours of writing and rewriting later, she checked the clock.[/i][/color][/size]
[size=1][color=purple]"uh-oh. It's almost time for me to be at the club. I'd better hurry." [i]She thought.[/i][/color][/size]
[size=1][color=purple][i]Sandy got up, got dressed, and left the room.[/i][/color][/size]
[size=1][color=purple]-----------------------------------[/color][/size]

[size=1][color=purple][i]Backstage at Club Piston, Sandy took her acoustic guitar out of its case. She was no longer dressed in her normal skanky stage outfit. Instead, she was wearing a bit of blush, a dark blue jacket, a sky blue blouse, and a black skirt. It would be hard to imagine her as the same girl who went around calling herself, "Willow". She listened as the club owner, the Jewish Rabbi that she had asked earlier if she could play, announced her name.[/i][/color][/size]
[size=1][color=purple]"Ladies and gentleman, please give a warm round of applause to Sandra Davies."[/color][/size]
[size=1][color=purple][i]She took a deep breath and made her way onto the stage. She sat down on the stool in the center of the stage, adjusted the microphone, and tuned her guitar. Sandy looked out at the shadowed faces of the audience. Hopefully, Wild Angel was out there listening as well. As the applause died down, she began her first song.[/i][/color][/size]
[size=1][color=purple]"Thank you everyone. This is one of my earlier songs. It's called 'Broken Glasses'"[/color][/size]

[size=1][color=#800080][b]You can't see me[/b][/color][/size]
[b][size=1][color=#800080]You're wearin' broken glasses[/color][/size][/b]
[b][size=1][color=#800080]But no matter what I say[/color][/size][/b]
[b][size=1][color=#800080]You'll always wear broken glasses[/color][/size][/b]
[b][size=1][color=#800080]Will you ever get them fixed someday?[/color][/size][/b]

[size=1][color=#800080]--------------------------------------------------[/color][/size]

[i][size=1][color=purple]Now was the time. This was the last song that Sandy was allowed to play. She pulled out the piece of paper that she had written on in the hospital, looked at it, and put it back in her pocket. She only hoped that the members of Wild Angel were here to here it. She looked over the audience, but she couldn't make out any of their shadowed faces.[/color][/size][/i]
[size=1][color=#800080]"Now this next song is one that I came up with earlier today. So if I make a mistake, it's because I've never played it before. I wrote it for a very special group of people. You all have heard of them, and they're going to be playing here tonight in fact. This song is dedicated to the band, Wild Angel."[/color][/size]
[i][size=1][color=#800080]After the applause died down from the mention of the band's name, Sandy nervously began her song. She knew that this wouldn't pay Wild Angel back for the way she treated them, or for the way they had treated her despite how she had acted towards them, but it would hopefully be a start.[/color][/size][/i]

[size=1][color=purple][b]A friendly smile[/b][/color][/size]
[size=1][color=purple][b]A cruel answer[/b][/color][/size]
[size=1][color=purple][b]You were so kind[/b][/color][/size]
[size=1][color=purple][b]And I was a b******[/b][/color][/size]
[size=1][color=purple][b]You saw behind my guile[/b][/color][/size]

[size=1][color=purple][b]You were always such a Wild Angel[/b][/color][/size]
[size=1][color=purple][b]And I wanted to be one too[/b][/color][/size]
[size=1][color=purple][b]But I was a devil without wings[/b][/color][/size]
[size=1][color=purple][b]I could never be like you[/b][/color][/size]
[color=purple][size=1][b]You were always such a Wild Angel[/b][/size][/color]
[color=purple][/color]
[color=purple][size=1][b]---------------------------------[/b][/size][/color]
[color=purple][size=1]
[i][size=1]After her last song, Sandy thanked the audience and left the stage. They had seemed to like her new song, but did Ally, Kelsei, and all of the others like it as well? She looked around for them as she sat down at a table but she didn't see them anywhere. She decided to order a drink and watch the other performances until it was Wild Angel's turn to play.[/size][/i]

[b][size=2]OOC: Well, hopefully this long post will make up for how long I've been gone. You guy's had better get on stage soon. ;)[/size] [/b]

[/size][/color]

[color=orange][size=2][font=times new roman] OOC: And here we come! ^_~

Kelsei stood and cheered with everyone else. She had a new song sort of like it, and was going to borrow a guituar. None of her band knew this one, she had come up with it recently. Being busy, she hadn?t gotten to introduce it to them.

Kelsei and the others went backstage, and got ready. They all went out. Kelsei wore her famous shirt, a pair of cut-offs, and tennis shoes. She brushed some of her hair behind one ear, and negotiated. They were going to let her do her song second. The first one they did was the one they had praticed.

?Everyone, give it up for Wild Angels!? Everyone was screaming, and Ally nodded. She started the song, and Kelsei joined in on the harmonies.

Silver Midnight
Eagles in flight
Blood red moon,
cure the night

He stole my heart
Fed it to the lions
Gave his love to you
When he swore his undying devotion?

Fifteen minutes later, after they had run through a couple more songs, Kelsei finally got to sing her song. She stepped up to the mike, and said, ?This next one is for everyone, each of you, and its my most recent.? She tuned the guitar, and started playing.

?She stood in the crowd
Looking up
Never had a dream come true

Until the day
She gave up
And she layed her eyes on you

She turned around and everything was right
She looked into your eyes, and you held her tight

Now she?s a super star (She never ran away)
She holds you in her heart (And there you will stay)
She reached for the stars until the fell
And now she?s rockin? in Hollywood?

Kelsei strummed a little more, then put her mouth against the mike again.

?She figured out
Why she
Never could believe

Her dreams didn?t
Come true
And you brought her to her knees

She realized what she had and what it ment
And now she looks to you for love

Now she?s a super star (She never ran away)
She holds you in her heart (And there you will stay)
And now she?s rockin? in Hollywood

Time passed to quickly
The lights were way to bright
But then you came along
And now its alright----

Now she?s a super star

Kelsei strummed a little more, softening the tone, and then said as the tune died out, softly,

?And now she?s rockin? in Hollywood.?[/color][/font][/size]

[COLOR=indigo][SIZE=1]

The crowd went wild after Kelsei's song. Simply wild, everyone jumped to their feet and clapped.

"Thanks, everyone! Now, I know most of you know who we are, but for the new fans out 'ere, let me introduce, The Wild Angels!" Kelsei shouted happily. She introduced David, Alley, Sam, and herself,

"And, our awesome drummer, Matt McCarthy!" Before anyone could clap, Matt started playing one of his face-melting solos, just to get his air-time in the concert, as most of the songs they played had either a small solo or no solo. When he finished, he crossed his sticks and held them up, shouting. His bandmates laughed and joined in, holding up their instuments and such.

"Thank you for coming on behalf of the group, and I hope we passed the audition!" He exclaimed, using another one of his Beatle-jokes, walking off stage with the others.

"Always one for stardom, eh, Mattie?" David joked as Matt signed a few autographs on the way out.

Matt rolled his eyes, "I wouldn't be talking, Davie." Two girls had run up and tried to kiss David, but were shooed away by Ally.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[COLOR=DarkOrchid]Imi was backstage, clapping and smiling.
"Wow you guys, that was amazing! The crowd went totally nuts for you!"
Matt grinned and David nodded looking rather pleased with himself.
Ally looked at Kelsei, "That last song you done was great, it really took off didn't it?"
Kelsei nodded and blushed, obviously getting embarrassed from all the positive attention.
A few girls and boys came backstage wanting autographs, Ally and Imi kept a close watch....just in case they decided to try anything.
One of the boys came over to Ally and kissed her hand, "Man, you're so hot, can I have your autograph....and your number?" he smirked.
Ally sighed and rolled her eyes, David balled his fists, ready to knock the guy senseless.
Ally cleared her throat and stared at the boy with a mocking look, "Why, would I want to give my number to a [I]looser[/I] like you when I have such a wonderful man as it is?" she went over to David and linked his arm. The guy huffed and walked away, his friends following and jeering at him.
Imi snickered and Kelsei laughed, "You showed him!" she said, smiling.
Imi looked at the others and clapped her hands, "Well guys, what about pizza? It's on me!"[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]OOC I'm glad this has kicked off again, it's a good RP[/COLOR]

[color=orange][size=2][font=times new roman]Kelsei grinned. ?You know it!? Sam laughed. ?Dude, you have the biggest appetite!? Kelsei grinned sheepishly. She brushed her hair away from her face, eyes sparkling. ?So, Dezi?s Pizza Palace, or Mega Toppings?? She asked. A chorus of Dezi?s gave her the answer. They had three cars; Kelsei?s, Matt?s, and David?s.

When they went to the parkinglot, Kelsei said, ?Well, Sam, got your car taken away again?? She raised an eyebrow at him. Sam looked at her. ?Well, yah!? Everyone laughed.

Sandy came out. Kelsei spotted her, and grinned. ?Hey! That was a nice song you did.? Sandy blushed. ?Thanks. I just wanted to say I?m sorry. For well pestering you guys.? Kelsei smiled.

?Its alright. You have a good voice. And your lyrics are pretty good.? Sam grinned at the girl. ?Want to come with us? We?re going out for pizza.? Sandy readily agreed. ?Sam, Sandy, you guys can ride with me. Ally, you ride with Matt. David, you ride with Daniel.?

Jogging over to her car, Kelsei unlocked it, and slid in the driver?s seat. Sam slid in the passenger seat, while Sandy occupied the middle-back seat. Kelsei grinned at them, and slipped in a CD. ?DXP, baby!? She turned it to number six, and pulled out of the parking lot. It blared from the speakers of her Mustang, and the bass rocked the ground.

Watchin you watchin me
Do you like what you see

Watchin you watchin me
Do you like what you see

(I?m watchin baby
You see me watchin baby
C?mon
Come and get with me t?night

Lets take a ride baby
Come get inside baby
So we can go somewhere and play)

I?got eyes all over you---
Can?t take them off of you?
You got me wantin to do things to you?
And I can?t keep my cool?
I?m overwhelmed by you?
Give anything just to be with you

(Watchin you watchin me, Do you like what you see) I trick on my money on [you]
them diamone rings on [you]
Give just about any thing for an opportunitiy with [you]
Down for whatever [you]
Eighty six competition for [you]
I?m loosin? my mind and its plain to see its all about [you]??[/color][/font][/size]

[font=Tahoma][size=2][color=purple][b]OOC: Who knows? A seperate band might be a good idea. I have a lot of ideas for it.[/b][/color][/size][/font]
[i][font=Tahoma][size=1][color=purple][/color][/size][/font][/i]
[i][font=Tahoma][size=1][color=purple]Sandy smiled. She was glad to know what it was like to be on the band's good side. She had just started off on the wrong foot, that's all. Or was it that simple? Her smile faded. Kelsei, Ally, Imi, and all of the others were very nice, but Sandy started to think that maybe she could not possibly be in their band. She was too...different from the rest of them. If that was true, then she had a plan. She would start her own band. A band of people like her. It would need a name though. A name to fit its members. She ran several names through her head, and she decided that she liked "Blood Lotus" the best. In fact, she even came up with some of the band members' stage names. "Elm, Sage, etc." If she did ever start this band, it would not be because she wanted to compete against Wild Angel. In fact, she would have her band support them, and maybe they could play together sometimes. Sandy's smile came back. She hoped that she would be able to join Wild Angel, but if she didn't, she really liked the back up plan she had come up with. She was brought back to reality by Kelsei, who was asking her something.[/color][/size][/font][/i]
[size=1][color=#800080]"I'm sorry, what did you say, Kelsei?" [i]Sandy asked.[/i][/color][/size]
[size=1][color=#800080]"I just asked if you liked this song."[i] Kelsei replied.[/i][/color][/size]
[i][size=1][color=#800080]To tell the truth, Sandy hadn't been listening to the song that was playing. She listened to a little bit of the chorus[/color][/size][/i]
[size=1][color=#800080]"Yeah. I like it. But I really liked that new song you played today, it was amazing."[/color][/size]
[i][size=1][color=#800080]Kelsei smiled.[/color][/size][/i]
[size=1][color=#800080]"Really? Thanks. Well, were here."[/color][/size]
[size=1][color=#800080][i]Kelsei pulled her car into the parking place.[/i][/color][/size]

[COLOR=DarkOrchid]Imi got out the car and smiled at the others, "Feeding time!" she laughed jokingly. Matt run over to her and got her in a playful headlock while Ally ran over and messed up her hair. The others and, even Imi, where laughing. Sandy smiled, this group was so much fun. She hoped she could stay friends with the at least. They seemed to be very forgiving too....especially after their first meeting.
Imi pulled away from Ally and Matt and gasped, Kelsei walked over to her and fixed her pigtails but into place.
Imi looked at the others with a mock glare, "Just remember...I'm paying" she said threateningly. Kelsei whimpered and looked at the others, "Be nice...I?m hungry!" another laugh from the group and they walked into the Pizza Place.
"So what does everyone want?" Imi asked as she got into the queue.
"Pepperoni!"
"Hawaiian!"
"Margarita!"
"All three!" that was Kelsei.
Imi laughed, "Okay....I'll see what I can...." she looked into her wallet, "Afford." she ended, hoping that what she had would be enough for the massive group of hungry teens.
She got to the counter and ordered their meal. As she paid she said, "I thought I wasn?t going to make it." she said putting her wallet back into her bag.
The guy behind the counter looked at her, he seemed slightly confused.
Imi laughed, "Oh, never mind....I was just talking to myself!" she said.
The guy laughed, "Oh...we get that all the time." he said, "It comes from working such a stressful job."
Imi giggled as she waited for their Pizzas, carrying on the conversation.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkOliveGreen]OOC: OK, I'm back now... er, but I'll be leaving again on Monday, so I'll miss a bit.
~~~

David smiled uncontrollably along with his friends. They all sat down at a booth and waited for Imi... not to mention their food. Ally, predictably, sat next to David and he blushed a little as she scooched closer to him. Matt sat patiently on the edge, waiting for Imi as Kelsei leaned ever closer to Sam, Daniel joked around with the rest of the group, and Sandy sat on the other corner, attempting to have a good time.

Soon enough, Imi came by, struggeling to carry their food. Matt automatically got up and helped her set it down, moving over so she could sit next to him. The conversation got, simply, pretty funny. The whole group, even Imi, David, and Sandy, were laughing like they hadn't laughed in months by the end of the meal.[/COLOR]

[i][size=1][color=#800080]Sandy couldn't stop smiling. She really liked this group of people, but she knew she would never be able to fit in no matter how hard she tried. At first, she thought it would have been a piece of cake to join their band because of her accent. But now that she looks back on it, she realized that maybe she was a little too proud of her accent. Maybe not everyone wanted an English accent in their band. Sandy thought that she would like to be friends with them, but she would ruin their band if she joined it. She decided to let them know about her plan.[/color][/size][/i]
[size=1][color=#800080]"I really like you guys, and you're nice and all of that. But I don'tt think I would ever be a good member of my band. That's why I'm going to start my own. Don't worry, we won't be competing against each other." [i]Sandy waited for her news to sink in.[/i][/color][/size]

OOC:Im back but ill be gone again

IC:Ally sits on a chair exhuasted for no reason.She looked toward David then closed her eyes.She fell into a deep sleep...she fell of the chair unconsious.Later she woke up on a hospital bed with alll her friends.

OOC:Ill edit t his later