Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I recently came up with a manga idea that was a little shaky at the beginning, but thanks to my badgering freinds, has developed into a strong plot. Unfortunately, I cant come up with a title! Heres the plot:

Yumi is your basic teenage student. She has friends, good grades, she has it all. Until a new kid comes to school. An immediate cast out, he gets push aside simply because he's new. But for some odd reason, he's completely happy with his life. As Yumi falls for him, she discovers how empty her life really is as her "friends" abandon her. But something else begins to fill that void. Something much better.

Its your basic romantic/comedy plot. But for the life of me I cant think of a title! I've put my other manga on hold for the meantime. Any suggestions? Im gonna post some artwork tomorrow probably. Any help is welcome with open arms.
Posted
A title huh?
Here's a few you might like.

[B]For the Love of Chaos

The Popular and the Pauper [/B]

and uh.... I guess that's it for now. Can't think of anything at the moment. Of course seeing as I'm watching Monty Python and The Holy Grail thats to be expected. He he!
[B] :D[/B]
I hope you like the names.
Posted
The Popular and the Pauper...very nice! Thanks! I think I may switch it around somewhat, as the kid isnt poor. But my brains gone down right now. Thanks! Oh yeah...MONTY PYTHON RULES! WAHAHAHA! Sorry. Lost it there. Both titles are equally good. Thank you.
Posted
Since you seem to already have a title, I won't suggest any, but to comment on golden's title: pauper doesn't actually mean poor in every case. It can also mean the inferior being or the lesser person (and in usually this case, the unpopular). The title makes sense as it is :) I suggest using it.
Posted
"Where Eyes Meet"
-A simple love, a simple feel
A fallen hope, and soul to steal.
The newfound voice and bated choice
Partake of then a love thats real.

:tasty:
Posted
Hmm. Maybe you could take a word from some important dialogue?

Mash/Dally = talk or behave amorously, without serious intentions

I don't know- those are just sketches, I'm no good for romance. Seems you already got a name anyway.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...