OtakuBoards

Title Aid! Please!

SilverCyclone

I recently came up with a manga idea that was a little shaky at the beginning, but thanks to my badgering freinds, has developed into a strong plot. Unfortunately, I cant come up with a title! Heres the plot:

Yumi is your basic teenage student. She has friends, good grades, she has it all. Until a new kid comes to school. An immediate cast out, he gets push aside simply because he's new. But for some odd reason, he's completely happy with his life. As Yumi falls for him, she discovers how empty her life really is as her "friends" abandon her. But something else begins to fill that void. Something much better.

Its your basic romantic/comedy plot. But for the life of me I cant think of a title! I've put my other manga on hold for the meantime. Any suggestions? Im gonna post some artwork tomorrow probably. Any help is welcome with open arms.

A title huh?
Here's a few you might like.

[B]For the Love of Chaos

The Popular and the Pauper [/B]

and uh.... I guess that's it for now. Can't think of anything at the moment. Of course seeing as I'm watching Monty Python and The Holy Grail thats to be expected. He he!
[B] :D[/B]
I hope you like the names.

The Popular and the Pauper...very nice! Thanks! I think I may switch it around somewhat, as the kid isnt poor. But my brains gone down right now. Thanks! Oh yeah...MONTY PYTHON RULES! WAHAHAHA! Sorry. Lost it there. Both titles are equally good. Thank you.

Since you seem to already have a title, I won't suggest any, but to comment on golden's title: pauper doesn't actually mean poor in every case. It can also mean the inferior being or the lesser person (and in usually this case, the unpopular). The title makes sense as it is :) I suggest using it.