Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR=DarkRed][B]What Aqua teen hunger force character do you think your like??? Why do you think you are like them??? :tasty:


I know who I am like... Master Shake, why because I'm kind of bossy and don't really care what people are doing unless it involves me or my stuff, and I have a chair that I like to sit in and I always get mad if someone sits in it and I always say "Dont sit in my chair!!" [/B] [/COLOR] :D
Posted
Frylock. Frylock is the brains, the tech geek and probably takes pity on the idiots he lives with. I am the brains of this one group at school and ooooh man, do I pity the idiots. I am also good with electronics (except the telephone, still attempting to conquer that horrid device that makes everyone sound the same *twitch*). I also have a friend named Carl, if that counts for anything.
Guest Lil CheroStar
Posted
lol..i dont watch it that much..ive only seen it once or twice but i luv the little meatball..omg hes so cute!
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
[FONT=Century ic][FONT=Century ic]xxx[/FONT][/FONT][SIZE=1][SIZE=1]xxx[/SIZE][/SIZE][COLOR=Red][COLOR=RED]xxx[/COLOR][/COLOR]


I think i'm most like meatwad because out of all of my friends that like it only three of

us take it into full concept. We like it so much we have named ourselves one of the

three main characters. Also I'm the only who can do the dance that Meatwad does

with his jambox. And I know the original beginning rap and I can rap my own lines to

its beat. That's why Im Meatwad.
Posted
[color=green][size=1]

Funny thing. Me and my freinds, mainly my two best freinds, came together one day at starting singing the ATHF Theme song together, each of us doing a different verse. Since I was the second to go and I did Frylock's verse, they call me Miclock (my real name being Mike) my freind who did Master Shake's aka is Mattzula (ala Shakezula) and my freind Dequan is Quanwad. We all love ATHF and I guess I'm kinda like Frylock because I take up a leadership role, although I'm not the bossiest. I'm the thinker I guess. But although our aka's are from the ATHF, me and my freind Dequan's favorite part of the show is the begginings with Dr. Weird and Steve. We even made up our own involving Steve accidentely picking up a Gamecube when Dr. W asked for a PS2 and Steve gets crushed with a giant PS2 controller. :wow: Weird, I know. But then again, the show doesn't even really make since.

My other favorite characters include the Christmas Robot, Wayne "The (Main) Brain" McLane, The Moonities, and the Rappers played by mc chris. ("I want candy, candy, bubblegum and taffy!")

ATHF is one of my nerdy obsessions. Sooooo... yeah.

P.S.- Whoa, Humaru! Thats DeQuan peeps! Quanwad!!![/color][/size]
Guest JamalXIII
Posted
I'm most like Frylock cause I am surrounded by a bunch of ******** who keep messing with my computer!!
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
[QUOTE=Blackrose_][COLOR=DarkRed][B]What Aqua teen hunger force character do you think your like??? Why do you think you are like them??? :tasty:


I know who I am like... Master Shake, why because I'm kind of bossy and don't really care what people are doing unless it involves me or my stuff, and I have a chair that I like to sit in and I always get mad if someone sits in it and I always say "Dont sit in my chair!!" [/B] [/COLOR] :D[/QUOTE]



If any of you are like these characters...then you are the most messed up people in the world and should probably be institutionalized. Don't buy your friends a snake and pretend like its a bunny! You WILL go to jail.
Guest Hajatu
Posted
Heheh...As Much as I hate to admit it...I'm most like MasterShake, Bossy with an annoying voice...Even though I can do one Helluva Meatwad Impression. ^~
Guest Vash331
Posted
I'm closest to frylock because i'm smart and love technology, and whatever else. except for that if i had to put up with shake i'd use my laser eyes to kill him....and then i'd probally eat meatwad....Oh and another reason i'm a lot like frylock is that i too float and shoot laser beams from my eyes. you think i'm kidding? come over some time and i'll show you. :devil:
Guest zipchan
Posted
To be honest, I don't know who I'm most like, and I could care less. XD I just like the show, that's all.
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
[quote name='Vash331']Oh and another reason i'm a lot like frylock is that i too float and shoot laser beams from my eyes. you think i'm kidding? come over some time and i'll show you. :devil:[/quote]

Dammit, people, they aren't lasers! It's electricty!!

I relate to Ignignokt, the Mooninite. I can obleteratie you all with my quad laser. :devil:
Plus, I hate all you primitive barbarians that live on this tiny rock

"The innocent shall suffer. Big time."
"We've come here to drink your beer and steal your pornography."
"I'm straining, but this is as high as it will ever go."
"Fill your eyes...with 'Double Vision'."

Man, I need a life. I'm way too obsessed with this show.
Guest ChapterBlack888
Posted
The person I'm most like in ATHF is probably Frylock because I don't care what what's going on as long I'm apart of it.
Posted
Ignignokt rules. I'm like him because I hate the Earth and everyone on it. Plus that quad laser is invincible. The moon rules.

"The innocent shall suffer, big time." ^_^
Posted
[SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkOrange]Meatwad is freakin FREAK!!!!.... :D thats why I love him so much Heehee. I always wondered what a scary talking wad of meat sounded like. :D :smirk:[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Posted
Not to disrupt the...ah..."flow" of discussion, but I managed to force myself to sit through an entire episode of ATHF earlier tonight, and found myself laughing quite heartily through most of it. It was the episode where Master Shake became addicted to online methods of communication, and was walking around with double or triple his body weight in needless electronic devices. I must say, it was hilarious. The dialogue was especially outrageous, and was fairly sarcastic, which is always a major bonus for me.

So, all in all, I enjoyed what I've seen of it. I think the look of the cartoon initially turned me off, because it felt "kiddy."
Posted
I love Aqua Teens Hunger Force a great funny show to bad they stopped showing it for a while letting the Adventure Bros and their other new shows come on.

My fav. episode has to be the one where Meatwad won't stop listening to MC Pee Pants songs I want candy and I need candy. It was so funny especially when Shake got that electric guitar to get him.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...