Darkness Posted October 30, 2001 Posted October 30, 2001 :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: Now i wanna cry. Maybe if enough people write, they'll start showing them again. Between all of us, maybe something will happen!:excited:
shibatku Posted October 30, 2001 Posted October 30, 2001 To bad anime isn't still on Sci Fi but there still is on Cartoon Network a new called Zoids is there but they need to bring the other anime back.:bawl: :bawl: :sleep:
Dragonballzman Posted October 30, 2001 Author Posted October 30, 2001 Well Seph, I have seen a few which ARE subtitled and not dubbed either.
Hinata Posted October 30, 2001 Posted October 30, 2001 [COLOR=royalblue] Now I wanna :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: ...That stinx that it is only in the Uk...They need it iver here in the US too...Even if it is dubbed I'll take it....I'll take whateva I can get when it comes to anime.....So why don't we start a little request and send it to Sci Fi (this is to all that want Sci Fi, no matter the country...to show anime)...So what do you say..Let's do it!!! [/COLOR]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now