Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragonballzman [/i]
[B]Does anyone watch the 4 hours of Anime at midnight on the Sci Fi channel on Saturdays? [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=blue]Really, they show Anime on Sci Fi channel?[/COLOR]
Posted
whoa really? That's cool. I'm gonna watch tonight. Do you happen to know which ones they are?
Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
never miss it, even though if they show Macross or Akira one more time im going to crack.
or giant robo.......or Devil man, they just show them over and over. :D
Guest Imsirion
Posted
cool! my friend told me about it but said they stopped after awhile. im gonna watch tonite!
Posted
Yeah I heard they ended it too. That's why I never watched. But I will tonight, that's for sure.:naughty: :naughty:
Posted
Hey I went to Tvguide.com and they didn't say that it was showing anime. :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: It was the ending of Phsyco 3. Maybe it's only in England???? Voodoo do you life in England?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BlackRose [/i]
[B]True are they doing this in the USA or somewhere else. (please be the US please be the US) [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=blue]I hope so.[/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragonballzman [/i]
[B]Does anyone watch the 4 hours of Anime at midnight on the Sci Fi channel on Saturdays? [/B][/QUOTE]

Yep. I always watch the Anime then. Last week the Street Fighter 2 movie was on.
Posted
Yeah, it was kool! :D

Guile: Bison! I'm gonna rip your fu*king heart out!!!

Bison: Sorry. I don't have one! :devil:

Hey Voodoo, I'm sick of Giant Robo too. They show it almost VERY WEEK!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:
Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
yeh, I could cope when the were showing madox01 every week coz it wasnt that bad, but giant robo sux.

<>
Bison: Still willing to give me the heart transplant u mentioned earlier?

Chun-Li is soooooo sexy, im in luuuv.
Posted
That little trick she pulled at the end was sneaky...

[COLOR=red]Guile runs into the room and sees the blanket pulled over her face[/COLOR]

Guile: Oh no...I was too late...It's ok... You can rest in peace now kid...Bisons dead.

[COLOR=red]Chun-Li pops up out of the bed and stuff the paper in his face[/COLOR]

Chun-Li: I know! :D

[COLOR=red]Reads the paper[/COLOR]

Chun-Li: Join operation to destroy Shadowlaw a sucsess!!! :toothy:

Guile: Uhhh...:naughty: Ah! So you wanna play dead, huh? I can arrange that! :laugh:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by mornigndew [/i]
[B][color=blue] I didn't sleep and wait till midnight to turn on the TV. I saw nothing. [/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]It's on sat, from about 11.30 till 2am...[/SIZE]
Posted
I didn't either. I think they took off the Anime in America but in other countries they still have it.:bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: That stinkys
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJ2 Gohu [/i]
[B]I didn't either. I think they took off the Anime in America but in other countries they still have it.:bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: That stinkys [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=blue] That's suck [/color] :bawl: :bawl: :bawl:
Posted
anime on sci-fi is UK only, not that its a bad thing since they only ever show the same thing over and over again, dubbed, and also cut, they actually cut the dubs, they cut ninja scroll and they cut some stuff out of devil man and even urotsukidoji....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]anime on sci-fi is UK only, not that its a bad thing since they only ever show the same thing over and over again, dubbed, and also cut, they actually cut the dubs, they cut ninja scroll and they cut some stuff out of devil man and even urotsukidoji.... [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=blue] At least they show it in UK.

:bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: [/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...