OtakuBoards

Pokemon: Legendary League

Vicky

[SIZE=1]Sorry I took so long, but I'm so busy. Anyway, the same rules apply, and I can't type everything up (like who's who) because my time is really short. So, I'm afraid you will all have to look to the recruitment for character information. Leaguers don't have to meet up with the Trainers at first, but I'd like it if you all meet in 5-10 posts, you can take any route or direction there. Two characters aren't going with Leaguers, but those two characters can join up and travel together, if you want. First, some background on John:

The Pokemon he uses in this next post (Alan's dream of the final match) is one I created, just for fun. You see, this is way I'm calling the RPG the Legendary League, all will be revealed very soon. The Pokemon can be defeated, like all, and let's just say it's Legendary. The reason being, is because using any other Legendary Pokemon for John's final Pokemon would throw the balance what's-it-called off. You should get what I mean anyway. So here goes:

[B][I]The crowds roared and cheered for the final match of the Legendary League. Getting through the first rounds was more than tough, and the Legendary League was strange. The first rounds were like no other, but Alan got through. Now he faced his big brother, John Flash in the final bout. John had taken out all of Alan's Pokemon, except for Charizard. The tension was mounting, and Alan was sweating like mad. One last Pokemon, all Alan had to do was take out John's last Pokemon, and he would win the most gruesome Legue ever. John raised his Pokeball into the air, all Alan could do was wait, hope it was a Pokemon he could beat... but the smirk on John's face told the future of this match...

"Sorry, Alan. I feel pretty ashamed using this Pokemon, it's not like yours... let me just say, it's Legendary. Never heard of, never seen, until this day. I trust, and know no one in this crowd or you will tell about this Pokemon, it's not been discovered, and the past to it is another story. Sorry... but it's the end of line, you're a good trainer, but facing me, you have to be better than perfect, like most of the people in this League were..." John said grinning. Alan looked at the Pokeball, seeing it was all white with a golden outline. He threw it to the ground, and Charizard even stared down. A large Pokemon burst out in a white light. Alan blinked heavily, and out from the white light, was what looked to be some sort of horse with large, white feathered wings and a long golden horn on its head. It was massive, almost to the size of Charizard. Alan shook his head. Its mane was long and golden, its tail long and golden, too. Its eyes were light blue... and Alan had to admit, it was the most amazing creature he had ever seen.

"I've never seen that Pokemon before... what is it?" He stuttered. John laughed.

"That's a secret. Only when you win will I tell you. I call him Solo. Pretty cool name, no? Enough talk! Solo, Hyper Beam attack!" John shouted. Solo pulled back its head, and a colour full ball of mixed colours began to form in Solo's mouth. Alan gulped.

"Charizard, fly into the air!" Alan ordered. Charizard flapped its wings, taking off into the air. Solo fired the Hyper beam, but Charizard twisted around it, and took off the charge into the horse Pokemon. "Fire Blast!" Alan yelled. Charizard lifted its head, charging a blast of fire in its mouth. He shot the fire forward, and the blast was heading straight for Solo. But Solo simply galloped into the air, ramming Charizard. Charizard rammed Solo back, knocking him to the ground. Though it looked like Charizard was winning, Alan knew that John was very smart... and something else was amist. "Charizard, Hidden Power!" Yelled Alan. Charizard obeyed his master. Suddenly, light orbs began to form around Charizard. There was a charge of power going through the stadium, and the orbs grew bigger, heavier. Suddenly, the orbs spilt out, forming a flash of light all around.

"Impressive..." John muttered, in a bit of shock. When the light clear, Solo was no were to be found. Charizard gracefully flew to the ground, landing with a thud. The crowd was silent, as was Alan. John wasn't defeated... Solo was still around. Suddenly, the horse Pokemon appeared in a flash of light, in front of Charizard, staring it in the eyes. Alan was shocked. That was impossible, but this Pokemon was never heard of before... so anything seemed possible. "Now your Pokemon is weakened, Solo can use the best attack. Solo, use Victory Charge!" John shouted. Charizard suddenly lifted off into the air, in chances of avoiding the attack. Then, the most graceful sound Alan had ever heard came from the mouth of Solo. The sound of a horse, a whistling sound, the howl of a dog, all in one. It was amazing. The sound echoed throughout the stadium, and all was silent for a moment. Solo stood still, not moving an inch. Suddenly, it charged forward with such speed,such power, the ground stook. It took off from the ground into the air, leaving a white shadow behind. Solo let out the same sound as before, and withing seconds, another shockwave of power filled the air. Solo hit Charizard with everything, all its speed, all its might. There was a blast of light, blinding everyone.

When the light cleared, all Alan saw was Charizard, falling from the sky, helpless, defeated. Alan's eyes widened.

"Ch-Charizard?" He stuttered. "CHARIZARD!!!"[/I]

Suddenly, Alan leapt up from his dream. He had dreamed he was facing John again, with the same result. Alan sighed heavily, laying back on Charizard, who was awake too. The night was dark, but Charizard's tail kept the woods lit up. Alan sighed again, standing up.

"Charizard, come on. We'll fly forth to Pewter City!"[/SIZE][/B]

[COLOR=Green]yes I'm on my own..[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Blue]Leon stood there waiting for his opponent to send her first pokemon out.

"Go whismur!"She shouted.

"Ha whismur might look cute now but it develops to an ugly, big mouthed Tyrant.

"Never say that about my whismur."She threated.

"it's only the truth.Go Medicham!"

Medicham dived into battle.

"Hey for a bit of fun, how about fi I beat you I get one of your pokemon that you pick and if you beat me you get one of my pokemon and of your choice?"he asked.

"No, it's just too weird and I'd never give any of my pokemon up."She answered.

"Okay, Medicham Hi jump kick!!"Leon shouted.

Medicham jumped into the sky and dropped ready to kick whismur, it swung kicking out.Whismur dived out fo the way it looke dlike Medicham would crash onto the floor .

"Now flip and hyper beam!"Leon shouted.

Medicham swiftly did a back flip and launched Hyper beam, it hit whismur dead on and knocked it out.

"What, whismur! Hey how did you do that, no one can recofer from a failed Hi jump kick, that's a fact, well how?"She asked.

Leon tapped his nose.

"Now Hitmontop!"She shouted.

"You have a hitmontop?."He asked.

'yes I know for a fact he'll be able to beat your pokemon."She teased.

"don't be so sure, Medicham use your head."leon calmly said.

"Hitmontop mega kick!"The opponent shouted.

Medicham focused, it almost looked like it was meditating, suddenly Hitmontop got a terrible head ache.Hitmontop's head overloaded and it fainted.

"No you beat me!"She shouted.
.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Green]My character uses code and no body better copy me.*Shakes fist*[/COLOR]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=#4e387a][color=darkslateblue]Cass released her Golbat, in a last desperate attempt to defeat Whitney?s Miltank. The large purple bat flew out over the arena. ?[i]Golbat![/i]? it screeched as it swooped down over Miltank. Cass yelled out an attack. "Golbat! Use Confuse Ray!" she commanded. Golbat focused on Miltank. A ball of supersonic waves collected in front of Golbat, Golbat then used its wings to blow the ball down towards Miltank. Miltank had no time to avoid it, the attack hit it dead on.[/color][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#4e387a][color=#483d8b][/color][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#4e387a][color=#483d8b]Miltank stumbled around, very confused and unable to perform its signature move, Rollout. "Good job, Golbat! Now use Bite!" Cass commanded and Golbat swooped down. It latched onto Miltanks neck and bit down hard, causing Miltank significant damage. "Now! Finish it off with Wing Attack and then Leech Life!" Golbat released its grip from Miltank and then smacked it with its wings a few times. It then exposed its fangs and bit down into Miltanks neck again, this time, sucking the life out of it.[/color][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#4e387a][color=#483d8b][/color][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#4e387a][color=#483d8b]Miltank fell over and fainted. Golbat flew back over to Cass and landed on her outstreched arm. "Great job, Golbat. You were terrific!" she praised and patted it on the head before returning it to its Pokeball. Whitney walked over to Cass and slowly handed her a small, metal badge. She sniffled slightly. "H-here. Take it. I-its the P-plain B-badge." she said, placing the badge into Cass' open palm.[/color][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#4e387a][color=#483d8b]Cass smiled. "Thanks for a great battle, Whitney." she said and shook Whitneys hand before exiting the Gym.[/color][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#4e387a][color=#483d8b]"I can't believe I finally got my Plain Badge..." Cass mumbled while sitting under a tree in National Park, a quiet little park full of Bug Pokemon just outside of Goldenrod City. She had let her Pokemon out to play and they were running around near her. Her Eevee tackled her Cyndaquil in a playful game of what seemed to be tag. Then her Cyndaquil jumped up as Golbat swooped down. Cyndaquil grabbed onto Golbat's leg with its mouth. Golbat lowered itself so that it was only two feet from the ground before shaking Cyndaquil off and flying after Eevee. Cass laughed all the while. It was so much fun to watch her Pokemon play.[/color]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=darkslateblue][i]---[/i][/color][/size][/font]

[/color][font=Arial][size=1][color=darkslateblue]I hope its ok for my character to start out in Goldenrod City, because, well, she did just get her Plain Badge, so she obviously would still be on her way to Ecruteak, so, yeah.[/color][/size][/font][/size][/font]

[color=blue][size=1]Nikki quietly walked through the large town of Goldenrod City, completely bored after defeating the gym leader. "I really should call Professor Elm, but I can't seem to find the Pokemon Center. We were there just yesterday, too.... And my PokeNav's missing!" she said, walking with her Bagon beside her.

"Well, I might as well go visit the park for a little bit. Maybe someone's found my PokeNav by now. And someone might want to battle!" Nikki said with increasing excitement. The thought of a battle got her pumped. Even her pokemon could sense her extreme anxiousness. "Come on Bagon, lets go find us a map and a battle!" she said, looking down at her pokemon. She returned it to its pokeball, then ran towards the bike shop to pick up her bike. At least she knew where that was.

When she got her bike, she zoomed off towards National Park. It only took her about a minute. She quickly collapsed her bike, stuck it in her pack, then went directly to the ranger. When he spotted her, a smile grew on his face as he called her name. "Ah, Nicole! Good news! We finally have located your PokeNav," the boy said. "Thank you! May I have it?" she asked politely. "Well.. that's the bad news. Many things lost in the park are found by bullies. Their pokemon are very strong, so no one dares get the items back."

"So.. I have to go find the bullies if I want it back, right? Okay, thank you A!" she said, running towards the trainers in the grass. A held out an arm to stop her, but he was to late; she was gone. "That girl..." he said, returning to his station shaking his head.

"Hey you!" she heard someone say to her. "What?" "You're the one who's PokeNav we got, right?" "Hand it over and no one gets hurt," she said. The boys around her all pretended to be scared, then laughed at her. "I'm serious. Give it to me now." "What if we don't wanna?" the boy who seemed to be the leader said.

"What do you want your punishment to be? Me beating the living snot outta you, or my pokemon kicking your pokemon's butt?" she said. "I'll take the pokemon battle. Just so you don't end up hurting yourself," the leader said. "What a wuss. Okay, fine. One-on-one pokemon battle rules. You know what those are?"

"Yeah, yeah," he said. "Get ready to lose." "Keep talkin' jerk," Nikki said. "Go Donphan!" the boy yelled, sending out a very tough looking Donphan. One of its ears was scarred and bent oddly, and one of its tusks had half of it missing. Nikki sent out her Bagon without saying anything.

"Aren't you gonna tell it to attack?" the boy asked, the sound of cockyness in his voice. She didn't say anything. All she did was move her hand in a certain pattern, and as a result, her Bagon let out a furious and devastating Dragon Claw. "Good job," she said, patting her Bagon on the head as the opponents pokemon struggled to stand up.

"Give up already. Just give me the PokeNav now and the humiliation will stop-- Well, nah. I'll keep makin' fun of you. But still, I want what's mine, so hand it over."

The Donphan barely stood, but it stood. And it looked ready to battle more. "My Donphan's tough. Way too tough for your little 'Bagon'!" he said in a taunting voice. "Fine. Don't give it to me now," Nikki said. "Bagon, Headbutt!" It seemed to bounce off of the Donphan, but the attack made it hard for it to use its front legs.

"What are you doing?! Fury Attack it NOW!!" the boy yelled in aggrivation. "Not so fun to lose, is it loser boy?" she asked. "Bagon, finish it on my signal." Nikki didn't seem to care what happened to the Donphan. All she wanted to do was teach the boy a lesson. "Will you give me my PokeNav before my Bagon finishes your Donphan for good?" The boy handed it over quietly. As much of a jerk he was, he didn't want anything horrible to happen to his pokemon.

"Good choice," Nikki said, returning her Bagon and pulling out her bike. She hopped on and rode back towards Goldenrod, leaving a stunned group of boys behind. Back in the city, Nikki used her PokeNav to call Professor Elm.

"Hello? Is that you Nikki?" the Professor asked. "Yeah, its me." "Good. I need you to come to New Bark now. There's something I need to give you that can only be given in person. Do you have a pokemon that knows fly?" "No," Nikki told him. "Oh... Um, try and look for someone who does. The train doesn't come by New Bark today and I can't send you a pokemon at the moment, so you'll just have to find someone quick. See you here," he said rather quickly. "Yes, I understand, but, but--" she didn't finish because Elm had hung up.

"He seemed uptight. I better hurry!" she said, beginning to ask random people in the streets if they could fly her to New Bark Town.[/color][/size]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=Red]"Come on Kirlia, we're almost home," Janus exclaimed as his Kirlia came up beside him.

Another failed trip in terms that he was unable to locate any of the Legendary Pokemon that he had searched for over the past three years, but he had obtained the Earth Badge as a bit of light entertainment. His one goal in life was to obtain all the Legendary Pokemon, not to become the world's greatest trainer like most trainers. His one encounter had been with with Moltres but the bird had flown off just as he was going to throw the Pokeball.

He opened the door to his house and let Kirlia in. Once the door was closed he released his Pokemon from their balls so as they had the freedom that he preferred to give them. He did not like to keep them cramped, but it would look strange for him to walk around with five Pokemon beside him.

He made sure they were fed before grabbing a bite for himself and headed up to his room. His Kirlia followed him as was always the case. They had been great friends ever since he had been given the pokemon (as a ralts) for his tenth birthday from his uncle, who lived in the Hoenn region.

"I wonder if I've recieved any mail," he said to himself.

His best friend was a skilled hacker and was constantly searching for information that was linked to the Legendary pokemon. He logged on and the expected "you've got mail" appeared on screen.

He clicked on the first one which had the subject heading "Legendary League". The word Legendary always interested Janus.

The message read:
[I]Hey Janus
While searching for you're Legendary Pokemon I came across this hidden site about a secret Legendary League. Supposedly the trainer who has set up this competition is undefeated. I thought this might interest you as I know that you always love a challenge. The other interesting thing is that this trainer supposedly has a rare Legendary Pokemon that has never been seen by anyone before. The trainer's name is John Flash. The site said that to enter the league trianers have to have one eight badges from Kanto and eight from Johto.
I'll keep looking for information on the Legendary pokemon, but maybe this will tide you over until I find something.
Signed your best mate.[/I]

This did indeed interest Janus and as he wrote a brief message of thanks to his friend he said to Kirlia, "I would really like to see this Legendary Pokemon, and i believe i can beat this trainer. No one is unbeatable."

He thought about a bit more and as he turned to Kirlia announced, "We are going to enter that league. I'm sorry that we can't stay much longer Kirlia, but we will be setting out tommorrow."

As he hoped into bed, the only thing he could think about was John Flash and the anonymous Legendary Pokemon. [/COLOR][/SIZE]

[COLOR=Green]My medicham has a psionic link with Leon, nobody better copy that either.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Blue]Leon heard the grass rustling, he wiated for a pokemon to leap out.A small dratini walded out and it looked lost.

"help me, my trainer was attacked by some thugs?"The Dratini said to Medicham.

"He wants help, his trainer was attacked."Medicham explained to Leon psionicly.

"Okay who was it?"Leon asked.

"Them!!"The Dratini pointed out to Medicham.He looked towards some people bullying a young boy.

"Have you seen a little lost Dratini, punk?"One of them asked.

"No I haven't."The boy tried to explain.

Leon looked towards the thugs that both the pokemon were looking at.

"Okay if you want to save your trainer, you'll do what I say."Leon said.

The Dratini nodded.

"Okay both of you go into my pokeballs."leon said.

Both the pokemon nodded in agreement.

"Then I will go to the thugs and say I found you but I would only hand you over when they let me talk to the leader and then I'll take them on."Leon finished.

Both the pokemon entered Leon's pokeballs and he approached the thugs.

"I've found the Dratini and if you want it you'll take me to your ring leader."Leon said.

... [/COLOR]

[COLOR=Green]remember don't copy my psionis link!!! or you'll pay. :ball: :ball: :ball: :ball: :ball: One smilie for each of my pokemon.[/COLOR]

[size=2][color=darkslategray]Ballad lyed his head gently upon a tree trunk. He placed a Pokemon brochure on his face to prevent the sun from coming to his eyes. [/color][/size]
[size=2][color=darkslategray]"Ugh..." he moaned, as he stretched his arms outward. His starter pokemon, Farfetch'd, was still very excited from winning the gym battle a little while back. He fluttered his wings, round and round the tree chanting his name, time to time.[/color][/size]
[size=2][color=darkslategray]"Settle down Farfetch'd..." Ballad graoned. "There won't be another gym battle for weeks considering we have to go through Mt. Moon..."[/color][/size]
[size=2][color=darkslategray]Farfetch'd slowly came to a stop, and gently settled upon Ballads shoulder. There was a long pause. It was then disturbed by a loud stomach groan.[/color][/size]
[size=2][color=darkslategray]Ballad clenched is stomach, "Agh! Its been so long, and I haven't eaten anything!" He reached into his pocket, and took out a yo-yo, and a few coins. [/color][/size]
[size=2][color=darkslategray]"Darn-it...no money!" he yelled. Just down the path, was a hotdog stand. The smell of it, made his stomach hurt more. [/color][/size]
[size=2][color=darkslategray]"I can't stand it anymore!" he yelped.[/color][/size]
[size=2][color=darkslategray]"Quite down..." a voice whispered behind him.[/color][/size]
[size=2][color=darkslategray]He looked backward, and it looked as if it were a little kid with a stick, were observing a weedle.[/color][/size]
[size=2][color=darkslategray]"Quite down, or you'll scare it!" he whispered again.[/color][/size]
[size=2][color=darkslategray]Ballad slowly began to crack up, but he held himself back. He managed to say, "But...thats a puny weedle! If you wanna see a pokemon, see mine!" [/color][/size]
[size=2][color=darkslategray]Ballad called out his Pokemon one, by one. "Gloom! Doduo! Farfetch'd! Lets go!"[/color][/size]
[size=2][color=darkslategray]The pokemon were revealed from the ball that they were kept in. They approached the little boy.[/color][/size]
[size=2][color=darkslategray]"Aren't they cool?" Ballad said cockily.[/color][/size]
[size=2][color=darkslategray]The boy began to laugh histarcailly. [/color][/size]
[size=2][color=darkslategray]"You call THOSE good pokemon? And YOU'RE a Pokemon trainer? You've got to be kidding me!" He laughed on, and dissapeared into the woods behind him. Ballad could still hear the echoes of his laughing.[/color][/size]
[size=2][color=darkslategray]"Stupid kid... I'll, show him..." Ballad said to himself.[/color][/size]
[size=2][/size]
[size=2][color=darkslategray]After a few minutes, when no one was arround, he began to break down. He fell to his knees and looked down to the floor. [/color][/size]
[size=2][color=darkslategray]"Are my Pokemon...really that bad...?" He said to himself, loosing confidence.[/color][/size]

[SIZE=1][B]Alan cheered loudly as his Charizard burst of the clouds. The wind on Alan's face was brilliant, he hadn't felt so free in a long time. It was brilliant. Alan cheered once more, letting his grip off Charizard's neck. He let his arms fly back behind him, and cheered again.

"Go Charizard, faster!" Alan shouted. Charizard roared happily, dived up and down and went faster. Alan smiled, then cheered again. As they pasted through the clouds, Charizard tilted to the side, making Alan loose his balance and fall from Charizard's back. Yet Alan wasn't afraid of falling, Charizard would catch him. Instead, he let the full force of the wind hitting him as he fell push his black coat and hair back. Suddenly, Charizard came swooping down, grabbing Alan's shoulder and carrying him through the air. "Okay Charizard, we're over Pewter city, let's land here."

--

As soon as they landed, Alan set off the find a place to get some food, not just for him, for all his Pokemon. After awhile lookinh for food, Alan finally found some, and rested in the middle of Pewter City. All Alan's Pokemon were out, Nidoking and Charizard both behind Alan.

"Hey, Solo, catch." Alan shouted, throwing Solo some food. Solo leapt high in the air and caught it gracefully. Just then... Alan remembered why he called Mightyena Solo, because it learnt Hyper Beam... the attack of John's Pokemon. Alan sighed. A few trainers who walked past Alan gasped or stared at his Pokemon. Alan was used to it. Most of the Trainers in Pewter city were mostly New Trainers, and Alan was used to it. He never bragged about his Pokemon, they were his friends... not his army.

After eating, Alan returned all his Pokemon to his Pokeball, except Charizard. Instead, they headed towards Mt.Moon. While going, Charizard stopped behind Alan.

"What's up?" Alan asked. Charizard turned his head left, staring at a boy under a tree, with three Pokemon with him. Alan stared, too. "You think he's good enough to be in the League?" Alan asked. Charizard continued to stare. Being once one of John's Pokemon, Charizard might have known what John wanted, so Alan decided to check this trainer out.[/SIZE][/B]

[size=1][color=darkslategray]Ballad watched as the trainer with the Charizard neared him. When the trainer came about two feet away from Ballad, Ballad threw his arm in the air in front of the trainer. The trainer came to a sudden halt. [/color][/size]
[size=1][color=darkslategray]Ballad sighed deeply, "If...if your looking for a Pokemon battle...you've come to the wrong place, sir." He slowly muttered the words, "..."I'm no good."[/color][/size]
[size=1][color=darkslategray]The trainer smiled at the boy. He slowly sat down aside Ballad.[/color][/size]
[size=1][color=darkslategray]"I'm not looking for a Pokemon battle. As a matter of fact, your Pokemon don't look too bad." He said.[/color][/size]
[size=1][color=darkslategray]Ballad looked up, dumbstruck, "Really!?"[/color][/size]
[size=1][color=darkslategray]The trainer gave a slight nod.[/color][/size]
[size=1][color=darkslategray]"Say, may I see your Farfetch'd?" he asked kindly.[/color][/size]
[size=1][color=darkslategray]"Oh sure! Farfetch'd! Come here!" Ballad called.[/color][/size]
[size=1][color=darkslategray]The Farfetch'd came waddling through the grass, and came at a stop to the trainer. The trainer carefully examined it. [/color][/size]
[size=1][color=darkslategray]"I know its not muc--" Ballad was interuppted by the trainer.[/color][/size]
[size=1][color=darkslategray]"...well fed...it looks happy," he said as he examined it. [/color][/size]
[size=1][color=darkslategray]The trainer looked up to Ballad again.[/color] [/size]
[size=1][color=darkslategray]"Why would you ever think your pokemon weren't any good!" he said surprised.[/color] [/size]
[size=1][color=darkslategray]"Ah, well, this boy came up to me. And well...he laughed at my pokemon..." Ballad mumbled. Followed by a silent sniffle.[/color][/size]
[size=1][color=darkslategray]The trainer began to giggle, " Well, one thing is that when you are a trainer, you shouldn't take people's opinons too critically. Just use it as if it were constructive critiscm to improve yourself and your pokemon. [/color][/size]
[size=1][color=darkslategray]Dont be dissapointed if someone tellls you something about your pokemon. Just stand right back up, and try harder." The trainer explained.[/color] [/size]
[size=1][color=darkslategray]Ballads eyes were fixed to the floor. "Your..your right!" He then quickly stood up, filled with confidence. [/color][/size]
[size=1][color=darkslategray]"Thank you sir! By the way, I didn't get your name!"[/color][/size]
[size=1][color=#2f4f4f]--[/color][/size]
[size=1][color=#2f4f4f]Sorry if I used your character for dialogue. I kind of had to, in order to make the post a few lines. If you'd like me to edit my post, please PM me. I won't mind, considering I completely understand.[/color][/size]

Janus woke up knowing that he hadn't recovered from his last trip. [I]Oh well[/I], he thought, [I]it's not like this hasn't happened before.[/I] He walked downstairs and fixed himself some coffee. Kirlia cam up beside him as he took a seat at the table.

"Ok. Are you ready to head out again?" He asked.

He knew the response would be complicated to understand as was the way with all pokemon, but he loved his. He finished off his coffee, stood up and returned all his pokemon to their pokeballs. All except Kirlia who he prefered to walk with him as it seemed like he had another person with him.

He exited his house with kirlia close behind. As they walked towards the town exit Janus broke the silence, "Another one of our grand adventures begins."

Upon reaching the exit he turned around and looked at Blackthorn. He took in all the sights, his house, the gym, the dragon's den and wondered why he had never done this before.

He looked down at Kirlia and said, "Alright, lets head out. first stop New Bark town."

And with that Janus and his Pokemon headed out down Route 45.