OtakuBoards

Minako's Teen Titans Art

Minako

[COLOR=DarkRed]Hello!

Tis' I, the pesky Minako, with some art. Today for your viewing pleasure* is a (desperate) attempt at a banner of my Favorite Teen Titan, Beast Boy. (Done in Adobe Photoshop Elements.)

Enjoy!

~Minako

*- If you find it displeasureable (if that is even a word...), please tell me why and how I can impove! Thank you!

P.S: It [B]is[/B] quite large, but I like to work big!

P.P.S: If people enjoy this, I shall upload a few sketches and/or my fan manga of Beast Boy + my original character, Angel. :D [/COLOR]

[size=1]I think it looks better than the cartoon does, lol. I honestly do not see anything wrong with it. It looks like you screwed up on his knee, though.

I am not sure what all that other stuff is doing in the image, heh. I think the main image could stand alone, without that awful green background, and look even better. You could probably even have saved it as a GIF if you did that, and ended up with a better quality picture as this one is obviously JPEG-itized.

The art itself is good, though.[/size]

Thanks! I will definately try your suggestions!

Since *someone* likes it, I will post my picture of Starfire that I drew with pen and colored pencils! (Sorry if it's crooked...I just kind of started that way and I didn't feel like fixing it!..and I DO realize that her clothes and her eyes are wrong...I was doing it off the top of my head!)

Enjoy!

Personally I can't sit down to watch one episode of this stuff cause it drives me nuts, but the character designs are really cute. It's got a nice anime meets Western style to it, and I think it works well.

I think most has already been said- you're pretty good. All except that green background for Beast Boy. And Starfire isn't bad either- I think it could do with some cg-ing to give it a polished look though. Or next time work in smoother pencil or watercolour pencils. Personally I prefer ink and watercolour, but that's just me, you do whatever you fancy.

Guest dullstar
[FONT=Fixedsys][COLOR=Purple]I think he's cute! Though the green makes the picture a bit unclear....but not that bad (woah bad grammar alert)
my personal fave from the show is Raven!
*runs off yelling Asarath Metrione synthos!*[/COLOR][/FONT]

[COLOR=DarkRed]No, I didn't draw Beast Boy in the first one! (I kinda forgot to mention that, huh? :sweat: ) I got all the pictures from a few websites. (I think they're all from the Animation Insider page... [url]http://teentitans.aifandom.com/source/00indexanimated.html[/url])

I will certainly change the background for Beast Boy...I was kind of in a hurry to finish him so I picked some random color green and was done with it. I'll try to fix it soon..Now, I will post a picture of Robin I did with Black paper and a white Charcoal pencil. I am quite pleased how it turned out! I got the picture from The "World's Finest" site... [url]http://wf.toonzone.net/WF/teentitans/[/url]

Enjoy!

EDIT: I also have posted my Starfire picture under my deviantART account...my name there is dark-raven06[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkRed]Here's a picture I did of Raven from Teen Titans. It took me two days! (The middle one took one day and the other two took the second day) I realize that her hands are funny on the middle one and one of her legs is funny...That's how it looked on the model sheet I printed out! (All pics are based from the Animation Insider page...I think...something like that..)

Enjoy!

~Minako

P.S: All art that is in this thread is also on deviantART.com under my name, dark-raven06[/COLOR]

[quote name='Shi no Tenshi']That's pretty cool- I'm partial to minimalism ;D I'll check you out on deviantART, by the way, I'm ~riskypixie on there.[/quote]Please try to stick to the topic, and expand on your opinions of her artwork. Anything else can be taken care of using PM. ;)