Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
y duz everyone think that Rei is pretty? (On evangelion) is it jus cuz she is well developed? cuz i dun understand wut goes on in guy's minds. i think the prettiest out of all anime shows is madison on cardcaptors. hehe... but rei... prettY???? she only has a lot of clevage, but she isn't pretty... (my opinion, so dun get mad)
Posted
well if you knew guys[which obviously you don't] then you'd know that clevage is what we look at first. But I don't think she has a lot clevage, compared to other animes I've seen. I personaly think she is hot, I don't know why though, I guess it is her......I dunno.:p :p
Posted
I think Rei is pretty. she doesn't have [i]that[/i] much cleavage though, but she does have a nice figure (I'm talkin' from a girl's POV). I wuz thinkin' Asuka was the one with the figure guys would go for the most.
Posted
Look at this pic: [url=http://ayanami.noneto.com/gallery/image/fa/rei099.jpg]Rei looking fine!![/url]

Now that you saw that, How can you say that she isn't pretty?:naughty: :naughty:
Posted
there's quite a difference in how Rei looks in some of the pictures/posters and series screenshots though

-[URL=http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Teahouse/7031/rei_pics/R10.jpg]screenshot[/URL] (this one's from a Geocities site, so you'll prolly have to mess around with the URL a bit)

-[URL=http://www.ayanami.nu/images/rei-016.jpg]regular pic[/URL]

she looks plainer and doesn't have as much coloring in the series like in the made-up pic.
Posted
heh...madison looks kinda gross....wait, maybe its her personality, how she follows sakura around and tapes her all the time...and lots of other things, but yeah. maybe she wants to be more than her friend.

rei is ok i guess....i think maya is the prettiest girl :P. and i think shigeru and shinji are cute
Posted
Rei is pretty good looking, but i like Asuka far more (ya asuka lovers...unite!). If i had to pick my fav. character from Eva, itd hafta be Pen Pen tho! But my all-time fave anime girl is still Ryoko.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJ2 Gohu [/i]
[B]well if you knew guys[which obviously you don't] then you'd know that clevage is what we look at first. But I don't think she has a lot clevage, compared to other animes I've seen [/B][/QUOTE]

yes, but you have to remember something, Rei Ayanami is 14 years old....

Anyways, she's my favourite character in EVA, and its not because she looks cute either....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]

yes, but you have to remember something, Rei Ayanami is 14 years old....

[/B][/QUOTE]

Well I'm only 13.....

And besides at 14 with a chest like that...She gets older....things grow....:demon: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:
  • 7 months later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...