OtakuBoards

Final Fantasy the Last Story (Start here)

Kain

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*As the party continues everyone seems to be having a good time. But they have no idea the dangers that await them. For high above the garden, a legon of 30 dragons hovers above the party, led by the mighty Tiahmut.*

Tiahmut - It is time.

*The first 10 dragons swoop down towards the party, with Tiahmut taking the lead. The crash through the ball room ceilling, crushing nearly 100 people underneath them, Including headmaster Cid himself.*

Squall - Holy Sh*t!

Cecil - Looks like they want revenge for what we did it their cave.

Shadow - Well if its a fight they want, its a fight they'll get.

*Shadow rips off his suit and back to his normal no clothed self. He takes out a small metal pole which extands into a 5 foot spear.*

Shadow - Squall, lead the other SeeDs to go get your weapons. And get Sunstar out of here, she is still to weak to fight. Cecil, stay frosty.........

Cecil: Good thing that i always carry my pendent around.

Shadow: Hows that going to help you? You dont have your wepon.

Cecil: I know... but i can always barrow one of Gilgameshs swords. And hopefully Squall will get my Lionheart when he gets his weopon.

Shadow: I think we are the only ones capable of fighting right now so we better start.

Cecil: GILGAMESH I SUMMON YOU!

Gilgamesh: Yes master.

Cecil: First give me a sword *Gilgamesh tosses him the Excalibur* Next stay on the ground and dont let any dragons through, k?

Gilgamesh: Yes master. *Draws Masamune*

Cecil: Ok, Next Eden. EDEN I SUMMON YOU!

Eden: Yes master.

Cecil: I need you to get me up where Tiamat is... Shadow do you need a ride?

Shadow: No Ill get there my own way.

Cecil: Okay good enough, This sword is heavy.*jumps up on Eden*

Cecil: Lets go!

Eden floats up leaving shadow on the ground, but then Shadow starts running at superspeed right towards the wall and climbs up and flys out of the hole in the celing. Then Cecil sees him fly right past him.

Cecil: Yeah go get him!

Shadow gets ready and he lands right in the back of a dragon.
Shadow thens gets his spear and jabs it right into the dragon, and the tip glows purple and goes right into it injuring it.

Cecil: Shadow jump off!

Shadow: Why?!

Cecil: Hes going to fall on garden! And Eden going to vaporize it!

Shadow: Okay!

Shadow jumps off and Eden shoots a ray and it vaporizes the dragon and keeps going and hits onther ones wing.

Cecil: Get that one two Eden!

Eden: I cant,

Cecil: Okay, Gilgamesh get ready!

Ghilgamesh: yes master.

Right then the calvery arrives which is made up off many seeds Squall and a giant bird.

Geeil:KWWEEHHG! The Mistress sent me to help you! Im am Geeil.

Shadow: Okay! Start fighting.

All the seeds rush to help Gilgamesh on the ground and help the injured. Then Squall jumps on Geeil. And flys up to where Cecil is.

Squall-Stay back everyone.

Squall goes straight for Tiahmut flying past Cecil.

Cecil-Get that dragon Eden!

Eden-Sorry but it's out of range master.

Squall-Geeil once we get to the dragon i'll jump of and you stand by for more orders from me.

Geeil-Yes.

Squall-Good here i go!

Squall jumps off Geeil towards Tiahmut.

Squall-LION HEART!:flaming:

Cecil-What's happening to his sword?

Squall's sword transforms into the Ultima weapon.

Shadow-Hmmmmm...Ultima weapon...

Squall gashes Tiahmut sending him to the ground.

Squall-Geeil!

Geeil picks Squall up before he hits the ground.

[COLOR=royalblue]Sunstar: *sigh* If only I were stronger. But Greeil is helping.

Greeil: *telepathically* Mistress, send me Maurii, we work better together.

Sunstar: Alright. Maurii! Come forth!

Maurii: Yes Mistress?

Sunstar: Go to where Greeil is fighting. We need to destroy the dragons.

Maurii: Yes Mistress. *flies off in a flash of silver light*

Sunstar: At least I can help from here.[/COLOR]

Maurii: I have been sent by the mistress to help.

Geeil: Yes lets get them.

Cecil: Eden get closer to them!

Eden: Yes master.

Maurii: Silver Noose!*One of the dragons gets tied up*

Geeil: Raging Flame!

The dragon gets scroced but is still flying. Then Cecil jumps on the dragon and sticks the Excalibur in the back of the dragons neck.

Cecil: Thats a first. A sword in a dragon. *Jumps back on Eden* I dont have wepon anymore.

Shadow: LOOK OUT CECIL!

Cecil: Huh?

Eden gets hit by fire from one of the dragons. Eden gets hit and goes back into the pendent.

Cecil: AHHHHH

Maurii: I will get him!

Sunstar sends a telepatci message to Maurii telling her not to cacth Cecil

Maurii: Why mistress?

Sunstar: Just obey me.

Cecil gets closer and closer to the ground but no one is close enough to help him. When he gets a few inches of the ground their is a blinding flash of light. When everyone gains there eyesight they see that he has grown wings and is wearing heavy amror, and the brest plate has a crest on it, he also gets a new sword that is glimmering with magical power. Meanwhile Sunstar is watching everything.

Sunstar: Yes... That crest proves every thing... he is either a son of one of the royal nights of Laporin... Or he is the missing prince that i was sent to find... My brother.

*While jumping from Dragon to Dragon, doing any form of damage he can, Shadow looks down a sees Cecil's transformation.*

Shadow - Impressive.

*As Shadow looks away, he is sent flying off a dragon by it's tail.*

Shadow - Crap, Bahamut ZERO!

*A red stone on one of his gloves begins to glow. As Shadow falls, he is caught up in a streak off silver. The streak than shoots straight up and stops, reveiling Bahamut ZERO with Shadow standing in the palm of his hand.*

Shadow - Thanks.

Bahamut ZERO - My pleasure.

Shadow - Now ZERO, I want you to Giga Flare that dragon.

*Shadow points at Tiahmut as he rises back into the sky, recovering from Squall's attack.*

ZERO - My pleasure.

*Shadow jumps off of Bahamut ZERO and lands next to the transformed Cecil.*

Shadow - Nice get-up.

Cecil - Thanks. So, whats he doing?

Shadow - You'll see.

*Bahamut ZERO flys up into the sky, rising to the upper stratusphere. He than abruptly turns around and faces towards the battle. He fires a gigantic Gigaflare out of his mouth, which blasts down onto Tiahmut. Before the evil dragon can even reacht, he is disintagrated by the blast. Bahamut ZERO than disappears.*

Cecil - Alright.

*All the dragons stop fighting suddenly. The all turn towards the blast. When it starts to die down, they all fly into what is left of the explosion. As the smoke cleares, a large ball of firery energy is in the middle of the blast area. As more dragons come into the ball, it begins to grow. As it gets bigger it begins to take form, as a gigantic dragon, atleast 50 stories tall. The energy than begins to break off, revieling a massive dragon covered in a black-metal. Even from the infermary, Sunstar can feal it's terrible energy.*

Sunstar - [SIZE=1.5]Tiahmut ZERO..............[/SIZE]

Squall-I feel like i can transform too.

Sunstar-Maybe you can.

Squall-What do you mean?

Sunstar-Only one can use that sword.

Squall-I still don't understand...Hey you should be in the infirmary!

Sunstar-You don't want me with you?:(

Squall-I guess you could stay...but no fighting for you!

Sunstar-Thanks.Now go fight!

Squall goes up to Tiahmut Zero and confronts him.

Tiahamut Zero-Hmmmmmm...you are weak.Go before you get hurt.

Squall-:flaming: WEAK!I'LL SHOW YOU WEAK!AHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Squall blasts with energy and transforms to have no armor but giant wings and blue hair.He has a crest on his chest and gold wings.His Ultima sword is bigger and is glowing with energy.Cecil lands next to him both their swords raised ready to fight to the death.

*While stairing up in awe at Cecil and Squall, Shadow walks towards Sunstar.*

Shadow - You did that didn't you?

Sunstar - I helped, but he had allot of the power within himself.

Shadow - Well, I guess where grounded for this fight.

Sunstar - Maybe, but if things get out of control, you and I might have to step in.

Shadow - Alright.

Squall and Cecil both use Lionheart for double damage.

Squall-Hmph.:flaming:

Cecil-:flaming:

Tiahmut Zero-Your still weak.

Squall-NO!YOU ARE WEAK!

Cecil-Grrrrrrrr!:mad:

P.S
I'm having some trouble of what to wright so...

So you want me to post right?
----------------------------------------------------
Cecil: Squall you stay here for a sec i got a plan, and when i say strike at his neck. ok?

Squall:Ok

Cecil than flys over to Gilgamesh and gives him intructions.

Gilgamesh: Yes master.

Cecil:Ok, here goeas nothing.

Cecil than rapidlys flys past Tiahmut and he turns his head slowly because he is restricted by the armor. When Tiahmut finally turns his head around he shoots a blast but Cecil Dodges it.

Cecil: Phew that was close.

He than flys to the side of his head and starts shoting magical blasts out of his hand right at his eye.

Tiahmut Zero:Grrr:flaming:

He than turns his head rapidly riping off the armor around his neck and shots a ball at Cecil.

Cecil: NOW!

Squall then does a long gash on his neck and Gilgamesh throws his sword at the gash and it flys into it leaving the hilt of the sword sticking out.

Cecil: AHHHHHHHHH.

While everyone was watching Squall and Gilgamesh attack, they forgot about the fireball that was shoot at Cecil.

He starts to fall but he cant fly anymore because his wings are torn.

Shadow: Ill get him!

Shadow runs at superspeed and gets right under Cecil

Sunstar: Be careful! Hes heavy!

Shadow: Huh!?

He looks up and gets ready to catch Cecil than he falls right on to shadow crushing him under his weight and leaving Shadow crushed and a dent in the ground.

Sunstar: I told You! Laporin amor is very heavy!

Shadow::sleep:

Cecil: Ohh, that hurt.*looks down and sees that Shadow is knocked out. Whoops*His armor and wings dissolve into his close and body.* That fells better.

Sunstar: You better watch out cause Tiahmut Zero is still there!

Tiahmut cant attack but he goes on a rampage and starts crushing everything.

Squall runs at Tiahmut Zero and slashes his head.

Squall-No effect...

Tiahmut Zero nearly crushes Sunstar,Cecil,and Shadow.

Cecil-Transform again Squall!

Squall-Alright.

Squall drops his sword and energy starts to form a circle around him.The energy then explodes like 10 atom bombs.

Squall-AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!:flaming:

Cecil-Keep going!

Squall's hair turns red and he does not have the Ultima sword but A Ultima Excalibur.His wings are white.

Sunstar-I never knew you could go beyond the first transformation.

*Squall's sword begins to glow an incredible bright white. In and instant, he slashes out at Tiahmut ZERO with a blinding streak of energy, nearly breacking through Tiahmut ZERO's incredible armor. Squall attacks again, and again, and again, breaking off Tiahmut's Armor.*

Cecil - Incredible.

Sunstar - I can't beleve he could go that far.

Shadow - Ohhhhhhhhh.

Sunstar - Shadow! Are you alright?

Shadow - I've been beter. Is that Squall?

Sunstar - Yep.

*As Squall continues his attack, Tiahmut uses his massive right hand to grab him.*

Squall - What the?

Tiahmut - Pathetic Human. Your still not powerful enough to beat me.

*Tiahmut starts to crush Squall in his hand.*

Squall - AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Sunstar - Oh no, Squall!

Cecil - We have got to help him.

Shadow - I have an Idea. Someone cast a fire spell on me.

Cecil - What? Are you crazy.

Shadow - JUST DO IT!

Sunstar - Alright.

*Sunstar uses Firaga on Shadow, but Shadow absorbs the flames into the materia in his guantlet, healing him.*

Shadow - Much better.

Cecil - How'd you do that?

Shadow - Well, when I was knocked out, I had a flash-back to when I was being made. I remembered my intended purpose, to be the first geneticly enginered GF.

Sunstar - Ohh, so thats how you absorbed the magic.

Shadow - Exactly. And now I'm going to fuse with Tiahmut ZERO.

Sunstar - Your going to WHAT!?

*Shadow doesn't respond. He just runs at supersonicspeed up the Garden, then lauches himself off the top. While in the air, he pulls out his materia, and Bahamut ZERO appears underneith him. Shadow rides ontop of Bahamut ZERO's head straight into Tiahmut ZERO. Tiahmut drops Squall right before he is hit head on. Squall falls unconceouse down towards the ground.*

Cecil - I got him.

*Cecil runs and grabs Squall and crumbles under his weight.*

Cecil and Squall - Ow.

*Back up in the sky, Shadow jumps off of Bahamut ZERO and floats between the two monsterous dragons with his arms streached out. Tiahmut and Bahamut ZERO begin to glow a bright white. They eventually turn completly white and are sucked into Shadow's chest. Shadow than glows a bright red. A massive flare erupts around him. The flare streches out 100s of yards, nearly ingulfing Cecil and Squall, but it than disappears, reveilling a small figure in the middle of the blast. A 6 foot dragon, standing upright in mid-air. He is covered in a black armor, with red streaks all over it. The dragon than lets out a blood-curtling roar, loader than any ever heard.*

Dragon - RRRROOOOOOOOOOAAAAAARRRRRRRRRR! *pant, pant, pant.*

*The dragon drops down to Sunstar.*

Sunstar - WHat....Who are you.

Dragon - It's me, Shadow. I have true-juntioned with Bahamut and Tiahmut ZERO. I guess with two dragons, and only one hedgehog, the dragons when in the form of the body.

Squall makes his wings dissolve into his back.His hair color goes white permanently.

Squall-D@MN!

Sunstar-:laugh:

Cecil-Your hair is white!:laugh:

Shadow-Hahahahaha:laugh:!

Squall-:mad: :(

Cecil-How did you do it Squall?

Squall-What?

Cecil-Transform again?

Squall-I'm half Laporin and half Human.

Sunstar-Only a warrior of The Knights of Pluto have that power.But you...

Squall-Whew that transformation takes a lot out of you.

Cecil-You should rest.

Sunstar-I'm tired too.

Squall-You could sleep with me if you wanted.

Squall and Sunstar walk to Squall's dorm and only they know what happened.

Since Squall and Sunstar are in the Dorm which also belongs To Cecil, he cant get in because they locked it.

Cecil: :flaming: Grrrr.... Where am I going to sleep!

Cecil looks thourgh the key hole to see what Sunstar and Squall but can only see a bump in 1 of the beds.

Cecil: I can only see Squalls bed! Sunstar is probebly in mine. Maybe i should go visit Shadow. Nahh, He's probebly sleeping, I know! Ill just go to the Training Center.

Cecil: Hmm... Maybe I can Transform again. Is there a tall rock here? Theres one.

Cecil climbs up the rock and gets ready to jump off.

Cecil: AHHHHHHH*Starts flapping arms*AHHHH

When he reaches an inch off the ground there is a blinding light and he transforms again. He then is flying on the Ground again.

Cecil: WHOOOHOOO! THIS IS SO FUN! :D

He flys around the Training Center untill a T-rez pops up where Cecil Is flying and he flys straight into its mouth.

Cecil: AHHHH*Grabs sword and does a 360 in the dinosaurs throut. The T-rex's head flys off and leaves Cecil covered in guck.

Cecil: Yuck, I need to wash myself off. Now i know what a fly feels like.

He fly over to a pond to wash himslef off. He looks down at his reflection and notices the crest. He looks at its desing and sees a shild with 3 differnt crowns on it 1 big one, 1 smaller one, and 1 crow smaller than the rest, but more decarted,

Cecil: Hmm... I wonder what these crowns mean, I think the big 1 means a king, the smaller 1 must be the mean a queen, so whats that small one mean? A prince? If it does, does it make me a prince? Man this is confusing. Oh well time to wash my self off.

Cecil gets ready to wash himself off when he hears a bunch of glass breaking. He looks up thought the broken roof of the training center and sees a whole fleet of dragons coming into the training center.

Cecil: Oh crap, Here comes the calvery, but its a perfect chance to test my power with out Squall, Shadow, and Sunstar.

He takes out his sword and gets ready for an attack. Then all the Dragons start to shoot fire balls.

Cecil: Oh boy, this is going to be harder than I thought.

Cecil gets ready to avoid the attack when he notices there is no where to go, Then he gets his sword and swings when the balls get closer.

Cecil: Yes, just have reflect it back.

He hits the fire balls and hits some of the Dragons, then he flys at an incredibly fast speed. At the fast speed he goes right thought 3 of the dragons, like a spear, but there ate still more.

Cecil: Ok, time to try something else.

Cecil lands on the back of the Dragon and the rest of the dragons start shoothing at him, he than flys off the Dragon. Out of the group of the Dragons comes a giant Dragon he opens his mouth and forms a giant fire ball, but Cecil dosnt notice soon enough, The dragon shoots at Cecil, he turns around and sees a searing white ball comeing at him.

Cecil: Its to big! I cant Dodge it, its to big to reflect* Cecil grabs his sword and puts it infront of him like a shild* I hope this works! *The white ball, which is more than twice the size of Cecil impacts the sword so hard that he is pushed back about 50 feet.

Cecil: AHHHH! Too hot! But i cant move. AHHHHH!

The ball explodes in a flash of briht light, but Cecil comes out in a new transformation. This time he has dark blue armor, with a new crest, It has a double bladed sword with a hilt decorated with so many jewels that you cant even see what is underneath it, on one side of the sword are Laporin warriors, in transformation, like Cecil, Sunstar, and Squall. On the other side are dark monsters. His hair is also a blue but very light and pale. His eyes are both blue like his hair.

Cecil: Wow! I feel so much stronger! Now I can kill all of you!*Cecil grabs his sword that looks like the 1 on the crest and starts to spin around so fast that you cant even see him. His sword elongates and slashes all the dragons and half. Than he stops attacking and he flys over to the dorm.

Cecil: Sustar! Squall! Open up! If you dont ill break the door down!

Squall::flaming: Leave us alone!

Cecil: Open! Or I will break the door down!

Sunstar: Do what he says Squall.

Squall: Ok... grumble.*Squall opens the door and notices that Cecil has transfromed* Umm... how did you do that.

Cecil: I just fought off hundreds of dragons with out the help of my GFs.

Sunstar walks over to see.

Sunstar: I knew it!

Cecil: Knew what?

Sunstar: Its a long story.
--------------------------------------------
I think this may be a bite to long, so am going to seperate it into 2 posts.

Cecil: Tell me! I like long storys.

Sunstar: Ok, Squall you have to listen to. Ok?

Squall: Ok.

Sunstar: Ok, on my planet, right now there is a war. A great war between the Laporins, and dark beastes, that appear from anywhere and everywhere. They appear every thousand years, and according to the ledgend their is a mighty hero born into the royal family. At first they thought it was me, but when I became of the right age I wasnt able to transform.

Cecil: Umm... what is the right age?

Sunstar: Its 13, the age you are now. When my parents, the King and Quenn of Laporin, found out that I wasnt the Hero distined to save the planet, they thought it was their Eldest and only son. Which was kidnapped at the age of 2.

Cecil: Who kidnapped him?

Sunstar: You should pay better attintion to the story because the boy is you, my younger brother, and the person that Kidnapped you was the Goat-man at the Castle in Alexandria, Remember him?

Cecil: Yeah.

Sunstar: Ok, when you where kidnapped my parents went crazy because they lost there only son, but at the time they didnt know you where the mighty hero. They hired the best Detictives on Laporin, but they never found you, they thought you where dead, but they never thought you would end up here, after that they just went on with their lives, but when they found out that I wasnt the Hero, they thought it was you, that was when they thought you might still be alive and on Earth. So when i turned 14 they sent me here to search for you, Ive been here for about 4 years looking for you, and when you are strong enough We will go back to Laporin and save them.

Squall: Is that all of your stroy? You said that I was envloved.

Sunstar: Sorry Squall, I forgot you. According to the Ledgend their was two great Laporins that would fight the monster, one was the Mighty hero, the other was his freind and master, who thought him everything he knew. But it seems im the only one that knows How to use these powers the right way is me, so Im going to take your place and train the booth of you, to fight so we can go back and fight.

Cecil: Cool, im going to meet my parents.

Sunstar: Yes but we will stay on Earth and help the people here as seeds untill we are strong enough.

Squall: How long will it take.

Sunstar: Maybe years.

Cecil: Oh.

Squall: So Sunstar, why can't you transform?

Sunstar: *sigh* I don't know. But I do know that I am psychic and I can speak to almost all the beings in the universe. I suppose that makes up for my lack of transformation power.

Cecil: ****. That's gotta suck.

Sunstar: It could be worse, I could have no power whatsoever.

Squall: Oh yeah.

Cecil: So do we start training now?

Sunstar: Not yet, I beleive Cid has another mission for us.

Squall: Like...?

Sunstar: I don't know yet. But I will soon.

Squall-I hate this hair color.:mad:

Cecil-It looks kinda cool to me.

Squall-It makes me look old.:(

Sunstar-No it doesn't.:)

Squall-My hair is white!

Shadow-*yawn*What's up?

Squall-Lets go see what the mission is.

Sunstar-Lets go.

They walk to Cid's office to get the mission briefing.

Cid-There is a small communication tower in Dollet.The Galbadian army is trying to take over the com.tower.Dollet forces are falling fast.This is a field exam for all seed candidates.Seeds are there to make sure the job gets done.The rest of the briefing will be given on the way to Dollet.

Squall-What do you need us for?

Cid-Your squad is squad A.Squall you are the captin of the squad.Your job is to find the Sorceress and elimanate her.Take only two others to make your squad.

Squall-Alright...The sorceress...

Cid-You leave tomorrow morning.

Squall-Alright.I'll take Sunstar and Shadow.

Cecil-What about me?:(

Squall-Your to strong.They need to battle more.

Cecil-I guess but...

Squall-Get a good sleep everybody.

Squall,Sunstar,Cecil,and Shadow go to the dorms and go to sleep.

[COLOR=royalblue]Sunstar: Hm...the newer seeds. They're fresh.

Shadow: Yeah. So do we just watch them work?

Sunstar: Ask Squall.

Shadow: Okay, Squall! Do we just watch them work?

Squall: Er...sort of. We'll help them if they get stuck.

Sunstar: Right...you're such a pillar of strength and security to us all. :rolleyes:

Squall: Hey!

Sunstar: Hey yourself.

Shadow: We're there, stop arguing![/COLOR]