OtakuBoards

Memories

JJ

This a JJ original. lol.

[i]Memories....They are what we make of them. They range in emmotion, time, realtion, and many other catagories. How you catagorize your memories is up to your own concious, but what happens when you lose a memory? Are all other thoughts deleted from your mind? Do you just "forget about it" and leave every other bit of it under lock and key?[/i]

[color=sienna]These questions were ones asked by Dr. Akasi. He and his team worked for ten years on one patient. His name was Heril. He was a disturbed boy of seventeen years. They found him on the street.

[I]It was a cold dark rainey night. Everything had been fine at school that day, but the problems began after.
As usual I was walking home from school when, a giant balck limo pulls up from behind me. Two bulky men grabbed me under the armpits and dragged me to the car. Once there I was blindfolded and knocked out. I don't know how long we were in that limo, but I know this much. They knew. I had kept it secret for thirteen years and now this. Being kidnapped so they could.... I can't even think it. As the limo came to a stop the two man grabbed me and pulled me out of the car. They dragged across some wet grass and then opened a door. They dragged me into the building and pulled off the blindfold.[/I]

"Facinating" the doctor said. "It seems that our new machine works." I could hear claps comming from everywhere.

"Where was I?" "Who was I? How did I get here? What machine? and Why am I strapped to this cold hard tram?" Suddenly all I could see was dark. I felt cold and my brain began to hurt. Then I blacked out.

[I]I was running. I could have been doing anything else, because the ground under me was still grass. As I turn around I see two dark shapes chasing after me. Suddenly I heard a voice in my head "Don't stop running. I'm comming for you."

I kept on running but suddenly the question popped into my head. "Who the Hell was that?" Suddenly a bright light engulf my senses and I black out.[/I]

"Oh My God! its..he's....call security."

[I]"Ian! We're losing him!" she says.

"He'll make it" the other voice says.

I'm in a.... helicopter? But how? Oh man. I...[/I]

Suddenly a bright light overcomes my senses. He's a....." I couldn't hear the rest but I figured it was bad. the guard lifted me up I felt my body get tingly. I suddenly felt myslef sucked into a vacum. I blinked and I was on a street corner. I looked around and saw a boy walking down the street. And then I realized who it was. ME!

[B]Signup[/B]

Now I realize that it may have been a bit confusing, but the story will explain itself in time. If you've made it this far you've probably thinking "How could I possibly be a part of this?" Its quite simple.

I'll need
1Dark Secret Bad Guy(you'll control minions and the like :)
1 Little Hero (taken)
2 Mysterious People 1 male and one Female (PM me for x-tra info)
and
One Furture Little Hero

Now the hero's the layout.

Name

Personatilty: (We dont know what is was before)

Description (THe Big Hero's been altered more in RPG.

Dark Boss

Name:

Goal: (what does your guy want from the Hero?)

Affiliation: (Is your guy a mafia boss or some evil Demon Lord?

People

Name

Personality

That's about it. Have fun. Oh and if the spot you want is taken, go for it because I'm only taking the best.[/COLOR]

[b][font=Tahoma][color=darkorchid]EDIT: (Sorry, JJ, I decided not to join this RPG. I have a bad feeling that I'll end up killing it. The Mystery Female spot is open to anyone who wants it.)[/color][/font][/b]

Hmm...guess I'll take the mystery guy's part then.

[B]Name:[/B] Ingamar Hinman

[B]Age:[/B] 18

[B]Gender:[/B] Male

[B]Description:[/B] see attachment

[B]Personality:[/B] Slow to anger, he's quite level-headed. Actually, he doesn't speak that often, and is extremely quiet. Most people think he's cute, but boring. However, on the inside, he's far from boring, being very intelligent and quick of mind. He's extremely perceptive, and can read emotions easily, even if they are hidden or disguised. He can guess people's true intentions or feelings, since he's so used to watching others. Ingamar fades into the background quite easily, blending in with any crowd when he wishes. He doesn't stand out, but if you meet him, he's not easily forgotten.

Guest Midnight Rush
Dark Boss

Name: James Henry A.k.A.- Akechi Jinsai

Goal: He wants his soul because inside is locked the memories of his dark past.

Affiliation: Psuedo-Demon Lord... more human than demon, but supernatural.

Is there more to the signup that I am missing? Please imform me if there is, this seems to be a bare minimum.