OtakuBoards

Pokemon : New Legends

Assassin

[SIZE=1][B]Current Location: Training with Joey[/B]

Lucas closed his eyes and sighed slightly.

"I think these two have had enough for today... don't you? Ivysaur, return!" Lucas said. Ivysaur was still panting, but it slowly backed away to Lucas.

"Agreed." Joey said. His Scizor returned to his side also, and Lucas grinned. He pointed forward at the battle field (well...), and smirked.

"Machop, it's your turn!" Lucas shouted. Machop chanted its name happily, and leapt forward into battle, showing off with a series of punches followed by a mid-air spinning kick. Machop really was a show off. Joey smiled. He sent Onix forward to battle, and Machop stared up at the giant Pokemon, raising its fist.

"Onix, tackle!" Joey shouted. Onix charged at Machop, but missed and hit the ground. Machop had leapt into the air, and then began kicking Onix on the head with really quick low kicks. It didn't do much, because Onix was a Rock type Pokemon, but it also meant Onix was slow. Machop leapt back on the floor and punched the air again, showing off.

"Machop, Focus energy!" Lucas yelled.[/SIZE][/B]

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[size=1][color=SlateGray][I]Onix is a slow Pokemon, although that can change through the training.[/I] Onix leant it's into the air. Looking down at Machop. The small Pokemon was covered with a red like veil. Again, Onix used takle, as if Joey did not have to say anything. The Pokemon attack and knew when to attack.

Slamming it's head into the stomach of Machop. The Tackle connected although, Machop was holding Onix's head. Pushing it's head back.

"Get away from it's fist, they could basically pick you up!" Joey shouted, Onix tried to get away, it could not.

Machop grunted as he held onto Onix. It still used Focus Energy. [I]How could it be doing that?[/I] Machop was hit on the head, by the tail of Onix. Both Pokemon looked at each other, as if waiting for the other to make the first move. It was once again Onix that attack. This time it feinted a tackle, and used Dig. Machop stomped the ground as he tried to find the Pokemon.

The ground underneath Machop's feet burst into the air. Onix had machop standing in it's mouth. Machop pushed Onix's mouth open and jumped out quickly As soon as it landed, it kicked off the ground into the air. Using a karate chop and low kick combo. Both attack hit onix's rough rock body. Doing merely, no damage.[/size][/color]