OtakuBoards

Pokemon : New Legends

Assassin

[size=1][color=SlateGray]
Current Location:
At the edge of Rustoboro City

---------------

"Scyther, quickly go to see if those Pokemon and the Trainer is okay." Joey ordered.

"Joey what's wrong?" Kay said, turning half away around looking in the direction Joey was.

[B]Scyther[/B] flew through the air, at amazing speed. It landed right beside the trainer.[I]They seem okay![/I] Joey started to jog, than ran flat out. In basically seconds he reached the Trainer with a [B]Charmander[/B] and a [B]Machop[/B].

"Hey, are you okay?" Joey reached down, grabbing the hand of Trainer. Pulling him up easily.

"Yeah, thanks. Sorry, the name is Lucas. What is yours?" Lucas smiled, while he dusted himself off. Taking off the goggles he blinked repeatedly.

"Oh, I am Joey, and this is Kate." All the trainers shook hands as they looked up in the air. Suddenely a large Bird Pokemon, glowing in the night because of it's flames. Flew through the air, close behind it was a large ship like machine.

"[B]Moltres[/B]! Look, he is running from that ship." Joey exclaimed pointing towards the starry sky.

"Yeah, I heard of that Pokemon. It's one of the Legendary Bird Pokemon, is it not?" Lucas stared un-blinkily at the Pokemon being chased.

"Do you think it is that one, Mr. Villain person?" Kay suddenely asked. Lucas, Joey, and Kay studied the ship.

"I believe it is. We have to stop him. Although, none of our Pokemon will be a match if he is going after a Legendary Pokemon, such as [B]Moltres[/B]." Joey looked down at his [B]Scyther[/B] it was staring at the Pokemon.

"Scyther..." He said it's name, not proudly but almost worried.

-------------

Pokemon Team:
[I]Scyther[/I]
[IMG]http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/pkrs281.gif[/IMG]

[I]Houndour[/I]
[IMG]http://pokemonelite2000.com/pkrs366.gif[/IMG]

----------------

OOC: The Villain is after the Moltres. He will probably go after others. So we need our Pokemon to evolve. Although, we have to post atleast three to four posts per evolution. That way we can see how the Pokemon developed as it trained.[/size][/color]

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[size=1][color=darkgreen][b]Current Location: Rustboro city with Lucas who she just met and joey who seems to have the worst memory ever and keeps calling her different names that start with K.[/b]
------
Kay gaped at the large ship like plane that was chasing after Moltres. The bustling crowd of people along the streets had now stoped to look upon the site. Kay looked down at Eevee, the hairs on his back were standing straight up and his teeth were gritted tightly.

"We just can't sit here though..." Lucas growled in anger as the ship and fire bird started moving away from the city, "We have to go after it!" Lucas strode over and started to clamber back onto his back.

Kay quickly grabed the handle bars before he could do anything else, "We can't do anything." She simply said, her grip firm on the handle bar. Lucas made a confused, angry, and worried look all at the same time. "Joey is right about our pokemon not being strong enough. Even if they were strong enough, it would be impossible to catch them on a bike. Not even Scyther could keep up with a Moltres and a freeky deeky ship thingy like that!" Kay exclaimed pointing to the object that was almost out of sight now.

Lucas sighed and got off the bike glumly. [/size][/color]

Current Location: With Joey, Kay and Lucus

Natalie appeared beside Joey, a girl that looked remarkably like Lt. Surge and a strange boy.
" That wasn't Moltres, was it Joey?" she asked, scaring the living daylights out of them.
" Whoa! Next time a bit of warning Nat," Joey said, trying to slow his incredibly fast heartbeat.
" Sorry," Nat apologised. She looked up at the blazing trail in the sky that Moltres left.
" Yeah that was Moltres. Why do you want to know?" the girl asked.
" Oh. I just want to capture it, that's all," Nat replied.
" Oh. Is that all?" the girl said sarcastically. Nat and Joey laughed, the boy just stood there silently.
" So what's your names?" Natalie asked the two newcomers.
" I'm Kay," the girl replied.
" I'm Lucus," the boy replied.
" Nice to meet you guys. Well, Joey can I ask you something?" Nat said, turning to Joey.
" Go for it," he replied.
" Can I join your group? It's getting kinda lonely by myself."

[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]"Fire Pokemon!" was all the group could hear, when Imric was soon running up the path to join them. His Taillow was trying desperately to keep up with his fast sprint and was chirping as if it was telling him to slow down.
Imric stopped and gasped, "Fire.......Pokemon." he panted and Joey nodded sarcastically.
"Well done, Imric." he said, patting the older boy on the head.
Imric scowled and Natalie laughed. Imric looked up and blinked, "Have we met?" he asked and she shook her head, "Well....we haven't been introduced." she replied.
"My name is Natalie"
"I'm Kay."
"Lucas"
Imric nodded and stood up straight, he caught his breath but was still slightly red in the face. His Taillow had landed on his shoulder and was panting (Do birds pant?) Imric just laughed and returned it to it's Pokeball.
Joey suddenly noticed something, "Hey, didn?t you have a Growlithe?" Imric nodded and looked behind. Just then Blayze came jogging over. He looked larger and sleeker. Imric smirked, "Rare Candy." he stated and the others stared.
"Cheater," Lucas replied and was given a cold glare from Imric and Blayze.
"I just want him to evolve," the blue haired boy started as he petted his Growlithe, "So we can kick that guys ***."[/COLOR]

As Nyssa walked into the Pokemon Center she saw the girl she had followed walk out with a boy. Nyssa almost did an anime-style fall.

[I]I missed that girl...by like two inches![/I]

Nyssa saw a Butterfree flying straight into her face. She ducked and looked around the lobby, which was filled with Trainers and their Pokemon. Nyssa heard a wail and turned around. An 8-year-old boy was crying in front of a red-faced trainer who looked very irritated. As the Nurse who had walked up with the Trainer's Pokeballs was about to demand an explanation the boy shouted "I don't care!" and stormed out with his Pokeballs.

Nyssa frowned. [I]That trainer needs to control his temper.[/I]

Nyssa walked up to the counter which the Nurse had walked behind.

"Are there any free over-night accomidations?"

The Nurse checked and came back and replied "Sorry, all the rooms are filled," with such a bright smile on her face Nyssa felt like throwing a brick at it.

Nyssa twitched, trying to restrain herself, "Oh...thank you for checking."

Nyssa walked back into the lobby and collapsed on a couch next to the window. Her Natu hopped onto the windowsill and looked outside.

[I]Just our luck...[/I]

Nyssa's thoughts were interupted with a flash of red, almost like flames. Nyssa whirled around, "What's wrong?"

Nyssa gaped as a huge firey bird flew across the sky and a weird flying machine in hot pursuit. Nyssa ran outside, Natu hopping behind her. A group of trainers, including the girl she had seen earlier, were standing, gazing up into the sky with looks just as shocked as hers.

She walked up to the group, "Could someone mind telling me what is going on?"

[SIZE=1][B]Current Location: Rustboro City, with da group![/B]

Lucas continued to stare up, then looked at Imric.

"You like Fire Pokemon too? I can from a Fire Pokemon family, we're known for taming Charizard's and normally catching Pokemon from the Region of Kanto." Lucas said with a smirk. Suddenly, he heard somone behind him ask what was going on. Lucas spun round, seeing a Trainer stood there with a Natu beside her. Lucas didn't answer her question, he wasn't sure himself. Then, Joey began to explain. Though Lucas wasn't listening.

[I]Wow... one of the Legendary Pokemon, if only Charmander would evolve... then I could have 5 Pokemon and strong ones too...[/I] Lucas thought to himself, still not listening to what anyone was saying. He stared at his Charmander, which was also looking into the sky. Lucas knew that just evolving a Pokemon didn't make it a strong enough, but he also knew that the family had a good record of strong Charizards. Ian's Charizard evolved quickly, and was strong, but Charmander wouldn't. Charmander caught Lucas looking at him, and looked up.

"Char...?" It said its name as if it was asking a question. Lucas smiled at Charmander.[/SIZE]

OOC: Sorry for the short post...

[COLOR=Indigo]Current Location: Same as everyone else.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]Imric turned to the new arrival. "Hey, I recognise you from somewhere...." he said looking at Nyssa curiously.
She nodded, "I walked into the Pokemon Centre just as you were leaving, I'm surprised you recognised me...you looked rather agitated."
Imric nodded, "You would be too if you had a perky Nurse with a sickly sweet smile and a snotty nosed kid bugging the heck out of you."
Joey butted in, "As you can see, Imric is not a patient person.
"Bite me...." Imric muttered.
"No thanks." came the reply followed by an, "Ouch! Holy crap, that hurt, moron!"
Imric smirked and folded his arms, "That's what you get, kid."
"I'm what, like, one year younger than you?!"
The two boys continued to argue, tossing insults back and firth to each other.
"Um.....they aren?t very fond of each other...are they?" Nyssa asked trying to hold back a laugh. Her Natu bounced as it watched the two trainers quarrel, it seemed to be enjoying the 'show'.
Kay shook her head, "Well, that's what [B]silly[/B] little boys are like."
With that last comment the two stopped arguing, finishing off with a simultaneous "Hmph!"
Natalie laughed nervously, "We should go after that Moltres." she said trying to change the subject and keep Imric and Joey from literally killing each other.[/COLOR]

[size=1][color=SlateGray]Curent Location:
Rustoboro City with the Group

------------

"Natalie, we can not. None of our Pokemon is large enough to carry us." Joey looked down at his Scyther and Houndour. " If that person is going after a Legendary Bird Pokemon, he must have strong Pokemon. Our's would not last. Although, they would try."

Joey knelt down petting both Pokemon. "That is why, I will train mine. That way, even if he catches all the Legendary Pokemon, we will have a chance of setting them free."

With that, Joey walked North out of the city. When he came on a bunch of tree's, "[B]Scyther[/B]...[B]Houndour[/B], we must train, that way we can save other Pokemon.

Both Pokemon chanted their names. Joey pointed around 100 yards away and ordered Scyther to go there. Houndour stayed where he was. At Joey's command, they started to attack each other. Scyther quickly slashed out at Houndour, waiting just a breif second, the Pokemon went to the left, sending out a Ember. Scyther saw what was happening, flapped it's small wings and flew into the air. Landing on a small branch.

Houndour ran at another tree, opposite of the one Scyther was on. Jumping up, Houndour kicked out and hit the tree, flying towards Scyther. Ember flying from it's mouth, Scyther dodged, landing on the ground, quickly jumping up. Trying to use Fury Swipes, although Houndour used Bite to counter it.

Both Pokemon landed on the ground. Panting heavily, although, you could tell in their faces they were not giving up.

---------------

[I]Scyther[/I]

[I]Houndour[/I]
[IMG]http://pokemonelite2000.com/pkrs366.gif[/IMG][/size][/color]

[SIZE=1][B]Current Location: Rustboro City, currenlty running outside it.[/B]

Lucas had ran from the rest of the group, after Joey. He was riding on his bike fast, trying to catch up. Then, he saw Joey and his two Pokemon in his site.

"Hey, wait!" Lucas shouted. He suddenly stopped, skidding to the side and flicking up dust over his pants. Charmander and Machop were holding onto Lucas's t-shirt tight. "Wait! Let me train with you! I want my Charmander and Machop to evolve too!" Lucas shouted. Joey turned around. "I promise not to get in your way!" Lucas laughed.

"Why not?" Replied Joey with a smile. Lucas grinned, leaping off his bike and basically throwing it aside. Machop tilted his head to the side, and ran over to the bike, lifting it with one arm and showing off his strength, Charmander just watched.

"My Pokemon have been training for sometime, even Machop. We went through Meteor Falls, the deserts, got chased by a wild Tauros, so I think we've become strong. Maybe we should train first, then have a small battle or something." Lucas suggested. He wasn't watching Machop and Charmander, they were playing around. Charmander was balancing on the bike, almost falling off while Machop held it up.

"Sounds good." Joey replied. He two Pokemon walked up beside him, and Lucas smirked, while his two Pokemon played around on a bike.

"Hey wait a second... were's that girl with that Raichu I'm supposed to give these too?" Lucas suddenly said, looking around. "Oh well.... hope she finds me soon..."[/SIZE]

[size=1][color=SlateGray]Curent Location:
Outside of Rustoboro City

--------------

Lucas nodded as so did Joey.

"I shall choose Houndour to go fist for the training." Joey reached down toughing Houndour on the head. The Pokemon looked at the other Pokemon. Then stepped forward, howling. The sound of Houndour flew through the air, splitting the wind. The cry, of the Houndour.

"I shall choose, Charmander." Lucas smiled as Charmander went out onto the battlefield. Both Pokemon chanted their name one last time, then lunged out at each other.

Houndour fainted left, then used a Bite. Charmander was hit on the tail. It was enraged and used a large Ember, flying into Houndour. Both Pokemon panted, although not heavily.They stared at each other. Both pokemon then used Ember. Flames flew all around the Trainer's along with their Pokemon.

"Don't give up, Houndour!" Joey yelled out at his Pokemon.

"Keep going, Charmander!" Lucas also yelled out at his own Pokemon.[/size][/color]

[SIZE=1][B]Current Location: Outside Rustboro, training.[/B]

Charmander panted heavily. Sweat was running down the poor creatures face, but he wasn't about to give up.

"Charmander... keep going! Try to trick your oppenant!" Lucas yelled. Charmander stopped panting for awhile, and charged forward with a tackle attack. He missed when Houndour leapt to the side, but then Charmander managed to whip Houndour with his tail. Machop and Lucas cheered. Flames still flickered around them from the Ember attack, but it didn't bother Lucas too much.

"Houndour, stay tough!" Joey said. Lucas smirked.

"Charmander try another Ember attack!" Lucas yelled. Charmander leapt back before Houndour could attack, still panting. It opened its mouth wide, charging up a flame. Houndour leapt out of the way when Charmander fired his attack, but more flames filled the area. Lucas and Joey covered their eyes, waiting for the flames to die down. Lucas looked over his arms at the flames, seeing them slowly die down. Both Pokemon were worn out.

Lucas narrowed his eyes and smiled. Joey was a great trainer, in fact, maybe more than that. Before Lucas could make his next command, he noticed someone, or something stood in the bushes. Someone with a Raichu. The figure came into view, a girl, smirking.

"Howdey I'm Rachael, you owe me a bike." Said the girl, walking forward. Her hair was jet-black and her clothes were simple trainers clothes. Lucas looked to the side, seeing Machop had already picked up the bike and was carrying it to Rachael. Lcas sighed.

"I was having fun on that too... here, take these too." Lucas said, tossing the goggles to her. Her Raichu looked up at the two trainers, and then... a Vulpix had appeared behind Rachael. Lucas raised his eyebrow yet again.

"A Vulpix..." Joey said. Rachael didn't say anything.

"I heard you were on the way to stop that Villian guy from zappin' all the Legendary Pokemon and capturing them? I can tell you where to find his henchen, up in the mountains, you can never miss them." Rachael explained. Lucas nodded slightly.[/SIZE]

OOC: Sorry for the crappy post XD

[size=1][Color=SlateGray]Current Location:
Outside of Rustoboro City, also training.

-----------

Joey, walked over petting Houndour. He looked up, the girl stood there. Holding the bike, her Raichu and Vulpix standing together. All three neither smiled, Joey was concerned but did not say anything. Instead he looked down at his Houndour, it was panting heavily. He knew that it had enough experience to evolve. [I]Although, why is it holding out? Could it be that girl?![/I]

"Hello Racheal, my name is Joey." Joey reached out his hand to shake Racheal's. She did make a move or act like she was to shake his hand.

"Are you going to go get them henchman or just stand around here all day?" Racheal snapped.

"Okay, we will go!" Lucas walked over, picking up his Charmander.

Both, Lucas and Joey walked towards the mountains. Racheal stood there, not waving, seeming not to care.

Houndour suddenely stopped, opening his mouth. A large Ember attack went out into a small grassy area. Bursting into flames, in a instant a Pokemon lunged out of the brush.

"An Onix!" Joey exclaimed, Houndour was still using Ember. Onix's rock like body suddenly was turning red.

"Keep it up Houndour!" Houndour's blaze kept flying through the air. It suddenely stopped, it's body turned into light. Joey had to cover his eyes with his arms.

"It's evolving!" Lucas said excitedly.

"Houndoom!" Houndoom stood where Houndour was recently. It opened it's mouth, using Ember. It was a [B]massive[/B] wave of fire and hit Onix head on. Joey reached down, grabbing ahold of a Pokeball. Tossing it at Onix.

Houndoom stopped, looking at the Pokeball rolling back and forth.

"Come on!" Joey gasped.

The Pokeball's button kept blinking from red to white. Suddenely it stopped, Joey ran over grabbing ahold of the Pokeball and opened it. The ball bursted into light as the newly caught Onix come out of it's Pokeball. Both Houndoom and Scyther stared at it.

"Scyther, it is now your's and Onix's time to train." Both of the Pokemon seemed to nod.

Onix went underground, the ground shaking under the feet of Lucas and Joey. When it emerged, it was right under Scyther. Quickly it used Crunch, although Scyther was to quick and countered with Slash. Scyther jumped onto Onix's back slashing down at the rock body of the Pokemon.

Onix roared in pain then dove underground again. Knocking Scyther back and into the brush. When Scyther emerged from the brush, Onix was not in sight. The ground stood still, showing no sign of movement.

"Char..." Lucas's Charmander looked around. All was still, for the time being.

"Scyther....!" Scyther was hit behind him, Onix had used Dig to conceal itself.

"Keep it up! Lucas, when you are ready let your Pokemon join in! That way we can train all at the same time!" Joey grinned. Scyther and Onix seemed to pant but they were okay.

-------------------

Pokemon Team:

[I]Scyther[/I]

[I]Houndoom[/I]
[IMG]http://pokemonelite2000.com/pkrs367.gif[/IMG]

[I]Onix[/I]
[IMG]http://pokemonelite2000.com/pkrs265.gif[/IMG][/size][/color]
----------------------

Nyssa turned to Kay, "That Moltres sure was amazing. By the way my name is Nyssa," Nyssa motioned to the bird Pokemon next to her, "and this is Natu."

Kay smiled, "My name is Kayla,but you can call me Kay." Kay released her Pokemon from their Pokeballs, "And these are Evee and Treeco." Evee and Trecco shouted their names in greeting. "By the way," Kay said, "I just wanted to ask. Were you following me earlier?"

Nyssa anime sweatdropped, "Well...erm...I wasn't trying to stalk you or anything...just keeping my distance..."

Kay laughed, "Oh that's alright. I just wanted to make sure I wasn't going crazy."

Nyssa smiled with relief, "Oh good...I don't want to look like some kind of freak or anything." Nyssa watched Joey and Lucas run off into the forest. "We should train too. How about we do a mock battle. It'll be only one-on-one though since I only have one Pokemon."

Kay nodded, "Sure. The stronger our Pokemon get the faster we can beat that Villian. Let's go find a good spot."

[size=1][color=darkgreen][b]Current Location: Rustboro City with group (excluding joey and Lucas)[/b]
------
Kay blankly stared off in the direction the machine and Moltres had gone in. Trainers all over the different regions had been warned that a man was out to capture the legendary pokemon and he had already captured Articuno.
Kay turned to Nyssa real quick before she started to walk away, "Actually, can we post-pone that fight for a min. I need to go do something real quick..." Kay asked. Nyssa nodde with a smile. Kay started back towards the pokemon center as the people on the street started to get back to their normal business. Nyssa ran to catch up with natu by her side.

"Where are you going?" She asked, the Natu peeping, still baffled why a large shipish thing was chacing after Moltres. Kay watched as Eevee pawed at it's tail feathers.

"I have to make a quick phone call." Kay said with a grin as Natu jumped on Nyssa's shoulder so it could get away from the pesky fox pokemon. They walked into the main lobby of the center.

Kay found an empty phone with a screen and took a seat. She checked the clock to see what the time was, it read 6:15. [i]He should be back home by now.[/i] Kay punched in some numbers as Eevee jumped on her shoulder. It rang a few times before someone finally picked up. The screen was still black, indicating the person hadn't turned it on.

"Hey, Dad?" Kay replied to his hello. The screen flipped on to show Lt. Surge chewing on a tooth pick. He smiled and leaned back in the chair he was in. Nyssa had a surprised expression on her face as she watched.

"You better not be home sick already, cause I am never driving five hours to Rustboro again..." He sighed as he made a cocky grin. Kay rolled her eyes and shook her head.

"I was wondering if any information had come in about the guy who captured Articuno. Have any pictures been taken or eye witness reports?" Kay asked, her tone a bit more serious now. Surge looked at the cealing for a moment in though and then snaped the tooth pick in half.

"Actually..." he walked away for a moment and soon returned with a piece of folded up paper, he un folded it and held up to the screen. It was a wanted poster for the mystery man, The image was very blury and most of the man was covered in shadow, impossible to identify them, "They have alot of these going around in Kanto, the posters will probably be in Hoenn in a day or two."

"Ok, thanks a bunch Dad." She told him of the "Moltres Chase". He told her to be careful and then went off to battle an unexpected victum. Kay sighed and got up. Nyssa was eyeing her, still a bit surprised, "What?"

They exited the Center and went back to the rest of the group. A girl a bit older than Kay ran over to them, a Raichu at her side. She seemed to be in a hurry and stopped, panting. Kay smiled at the Raichu, wondering if her dad would be using his in the battle.

"You have to go after them!" The girl told them as she caught her breath, she seemed very worried.

"What are you talking about?" Imric grumbled. He cocked an eyebrow at her.

"Those two boys, with the Charmander and Scyther, they work for the man who is after the legendary pokemon!" She blurted out quickly. Now she seemed very frightened. Kay looked down to see Eevee growling and showing his teeth at the girl, the hair on his back standing up.

"Knock it off..." Kay ordered Eevee with a small glare. He stopped, but he eyes still glared at the girl and Raichu.

"You mean... Joey and Lucas?" Natalie asked with surprise, "No way... What's your proof?" She said.
The girl suddenly started crying, Kay was now cocking her eyebrow. How could Joey and lucas make an older girl like this cry?

The girl rolled up her sleeves to reveal bruises and scratches, even a scorched looking area. "I was listening to them from behind some bushes, they were talking about what pokemon was going to be captured next. They say me and the Charmander and Scyther attacked me. Raichu is just my pet, I don't know how to battle and he isn't very strong..."

"I knew that kid was up to no good!" Imric yelled aloud, clenching his fists in anger. "And that Lucas boy didn't look very good either."

"Should we go after them? I mean, those marks do look like something a Charmander and Scyther could leave." Nyssa asked, unsure on what to do. The group started to talk it over. Kay didn't say anything she just listened as Imric ranted on about how they needed to follow Joey and Lucas so they could find the leader.

Kay was about to ask the girl a question, but she was gone. [/size][/color]

Natalie let out her silver Dratini, Dragoon. A small fire appeared in her eyes. [I]Joey and Lucus did this? How could they?[/I] Dragoon noticed the anger radiating from his trainer. Imric seemed to have noticed it too because he stopped his ranting and raving to look at Natalie.
" What's up Nat?" he asked. Suddenly, a white light exploded forth from Dragoon as he evolved into Dragonair. Natalie's anger triggered the evolution.
" I can't believe Lucus and Joey would do something like that..." Natalie replied Imric with controlled anger. Kay looked worried at Nat's sudden burst of anger. Nyssa looked at Imric and Kay then to Nat.

Suddenly a Gastly floated past. Natalie saw it.
" Dragoon, Dragonbreath!" The Gastly looked around and saw the flaming attack coming at him. It hit the poke`mon at full force. With it weakened, Natalie retrieved an empty poke`ball out of her bag. She threw it at Gastly. A few minutes of tense waiting and Gastly was captured.
" That was a nice capture," Kay commented. Natalie nodded her thanks. She summoned Gastly out of his pokeball and gave him a potion.
" Flaze, could you go find Joey and Lucus for us?" Natalie asked her new poke`mon kindly. It nodded happily and went off into the forest.
" I hope it wasn't them who did that..." Kay started but trailed off.

Party:
Dragoon: [IMG]http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/pkrs303.gif[/IMG]

Flaze: [IMG]http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/pkrs262.gif[/IMG]

[color=#707875][size=1]OOC: Gah, I need a Hoehn Map... :grumble:

[center]-----[/center]

[b]Current Location:[/b]
[i]Mauville City[/i]

Kenji walked around Mauville City, looking for some excitement. Lately, the only exciting thing for him was entering a Pokemon contest in his hometown of Verdanturf Town. He won, considering very few people were coming into town even with thenewly opened Rusturf Tunnel. He thought it quite surprising but left it at just that: surprising. As he walked around Mauville, he noticed he was running low on Great Balls, as well as needed to heal his Aron. He didn't really think to have the need to have more Pokemon than his beloved Aron, but he knew he was going to have to get more as time went by. He let his Aron walk around with him now, and frankly no one really cared whether he was in his Pokeball or not. Kenji enjoyed the company of his Aron, always playful and cheerful.

After he got his supplies he got back home, said Hi to his dad, made himself a sandwhich, and set off to his room. He suddenly noticed two things: he had forgotten his Pokedex at home and that the screen was shining brightly. He didn't know whether to ignore and pass it off as a malfunction or to actually see what was wrong. He decided not to risk it. On the screen it said:

[center][b]Attention! Attention All Pokemon Trainers![/b]
[i]--We have an urgent message that there is a thief out on the loose! He has been reported to have been on the search for all of the Legendary Pokemon! Be very careful when out for a walk with your Pokemon, be they in their proper ball or walking outside them! Remember, please very careful and do not let your Pokemon go with another person, unless they be a Daycare professional [u]with[/u] a proper diploma stating so! Protect yourself, everybody is at risk![/i][/center]

Kenji read it over twice, scared at what it could mean.

"Dang, better be more careful with you from now on..." he told Aron as he pet his head softly. "Well, if he comes our way, we'll take him right?" He threw his fist up and brought it back down quickly triumphantly.

His Aron cheered along with him as well, "Aron, Aron!" He finished the last bite of his sandwhich, not noticing he had been eatingit while reading the notice. Swallowing it down quickly, he asked Aron, "Well, I'm gonna head outside. Do you want to go inside your Pokeball?" Aron frowned at the thought. Kenji couldn't help but give out a slight smile.

He gathered all his supllies and put them inside his pack. His Aron smiled cheerfully, following his every hand movement as he put his items inside his pack. Kenji put the pack on and kneeled down a bit for Aron to get on his shoulder. Aron jumped onto his bed then to his shoulder. "Aron!" he said quite giddily. He headed towards the kitchen where his father was reading the daily newspaper at the dinner table. He walked directly in front of the table, his father slowly lowering the article.

"Well, I knew this day would come, but" he smiled softly, tears starting to well up in his eyes, "I just can't belive it came this soon." His dried his eyes as if nothing of the sort had happened. "Did you pack plenty of potions and balls?" Kenji nodded.

"Well, just remember to have fun, ok? I hope you do great. Contact me every so often though, ok? You don't I'll disown you." They both laughed at the thought. His father stood up and led him to the door. Kenji slowly waved, as did his father. He walked thorugh Mauville City and healed Aron one last time...[/color][/size]

[size=1][color=darkgreen]OOC: Here's a map, I have to use one too :sweat: [URL= [url]http://www.pokedream.com/games/[/url] rubysapph/worldmap.shtml]Click here[/URL]

IC: [b]Location: Rustboro City (I'm getting sick of this place)[/b]
------
Kay watched as Flaze flew off. She wasn't sure if that was such a good idea, it had been captured being hit by only one attack, she shrugged and then looked to Eevee who had calmed down sense the girl had run off. The thought of using the thunder stone lingered in her mind.

[i]He has learned just about every attack an Eevee can know, agility being the main one...[/i]

"Hey, Nyssa, you want to go have that battle now?" Kay asked with a grin. Nyssa smiled happily, she seemed quite excited about any battle.

"Yeah! But... shouldn't we wait for Flaze to tell us about Joey and Lucas?" She replied, she seemed very worried about the situation. Kay smirked and started to walk away from the group.

"I don't like waiting, but if you want to stay you can." Kay simply said. She heard Nyssa's foot steps as she ran to catch up with her. She smiled, glad to get the situation off her mind. Kay just now noticed that Nyssa was a good seven inches under her, she held back a laugh as they found a clear area where they could have their battle.Nyssa already had her battle face on as did Natu. They stood waiting for Kay to choose her pokemon.

"Chill, I need to do something real quick." Kay laughed as she viewed the girls expression. Nyssa loosened up and watched her dig inside her back pack.

Kay pulled an object out her pack that was wrapped in brown paper, she tore the paper off revealing a shiney yellow stone with a lighting bold engraved on it. She looked down at Eevee who suddenly seemed very excited, she didn't even have to ask if he was ready to evolve.

Nyssa watched as Kay pressed the stone against Eevee's neck and he began to glow a bright white. The white shape of Eevee started to change slightly as his tail disappeared in place of spikes. When the light finally went down, a beautiful Jolteon stood in front of her. Kay grined as Jolteon called it's name and then leaped onto her shoulder happily.

"You're ganna' battle with Jolteon?" Nyssa asked seeming a bit worried. Kay laughed again.

"Of course not, my Treecko needs the work out." Kay pulled out Treecko's pokeball and through it in between them.

----Pokemon team----
[img]http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/pkfrlg135.png[/img] - Jolteon
[img]http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/pkrs001.gif[/img] - Treecko [/size][/color]

[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]Imric looked at Kay and her Jolteon, "Um...may I?" he asked, gesturing towards the electric Pokemon.
Kay nodded in approval and Imric walked over, he petted Jolteon on nose, making sure not to touch the violent spikes on it's back.
"You should have used a Fire Stone." he said to Kay and she just laughed.
"But you would say something like that!" she then turned to Nyssa to face her in battle.
Imric grinned and opened his bag to get out some Pokemon food. Something fell out and landed in front of him,
'Eh? What's this?' he thought to himself. It was a red velvet bag and it had something very heavy inside of it. Imric reached down and curiously opened it up. He Growlithe came to his side and sniffed at the bag, licking Imric?s hand as he struggled to open it. When he did a note fell out, it read:
'Imric
This is a Fire Stone, use it on Blayze when the time is at hand, I hope you have a good journey.'

Imric laughed, "Blaine." he muttered to himself, "Thanks, Uncle."
He took out the stone and looked at Blayze, "Are you ready for this?"
His Growlithe barked and wagged it's tail, dancing around in circles around Imric?s feet.
Imric sighed and tried to catch his Pokemon, which was doing it's best to avoid him.
"I hope that when you evolve..." Imric muttered, "You?ll be more...mature. AH HA!" he grabbed his Pokemon and rolled him over onto his back, tickling him on the belly. "Okay." he said to himself and he pressed the crimson stone against Blayze.
In a flash of red light the Growlithe had disappeared and a beautiful Arcanine stood in front of Imric. It was big and came up to Imric?s shoulder. The Fire Dog Pokemon looked at it?s trainer and barked, a deep low bark that filled Imric with warmth.
Kay and Nyssa looked over and they seemed shocked, Imric just smiled back at them as he stroked his Arcanine.
The girls paused fork their battle to come over and look,
"He?s beautiful." Nyssa commented and Imric just nodded, he was proud to be the trainer of such a wondrous Pokemon.

~~~~

Pokemon Team:

[IMG]http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/pkfrlg059.png[/IMG] Blayze
[IMG]http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/pkrs025.gif[/IMG] Taillow (The Pest ^^; )
[IMG]http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/pkrs010.gif[/IMG] Poochyena[/COLOR]

Nyssa always loved to watch a Pokemon evolve. A beautiful moment where the Pokemon, and often times the trainer, matures. [I]But to get Natu to evolve first we have to train.[/I]

Nyssa turned to Kay, "Are you ready to start?"

Kay nodded. Nyssa and Kay both strode to the opposite ends of the clearing. Imric sat to the side, watching and scratching his new Arcanine behind the ears. Treeco and Natu stood in front of their trainers. Kay looked across the batteling field and noticed a change in Nyssa. Nyssa stood straighter and all traces of a smile was wiped from her face.

Kay made the first move, "Treeco Tackle!"

Treeco ran forward at amazing speed but Nyssa was ready, "Teleport and Peck!"

Natu disappeared in a flash of light and reappeared behind Treeco, pecking the green Pokemon in the back of the head.

"Treeco use Pound!"

Treeco swung its tail hitting Natu in the face, sending it flying. "Use Tackle again!" ordered Kay. Natu was still recovering from the Pound attack and was hit full force by the Tackle. Both Pokemon stood apart from each other, catching their breaths. Nyssa smiled. This was going to be a good battle.

[size=1][color=darkgreen][b]Current Location: Clearing with Nyssa and Imric.[/b]
-----
[i]"She's pretty good..."[/i] Kay thought to herself. Treecko was full of energy, practically hopping in place as he waited for Kay to give him his next command. She grinned, glad that he had some spunk to him. "Into the trees!" Kay yelled to the green pokemon. With a powerful kick of his legs Treecko had lept into a tree, blending in with the leaves.

"Use teleport to seek it out!" Nyssa called to Natu. The little bird started teleporting into different parts of the tree, trying to find the nimble Treecko. Kay watched as Natu came closer and closer to where Treecko was hiding out until it teleported right in front of him.

"Quick, use pound!" Kay ordered. Treecko leaped from his hiding spot and swung his tail around, but Natu had teleported once again as Treecko's tail swiped the air. He landed on all fours looking around for Natu, the bird suddenly appeared just inches above him.

"Scratch attack!" Nyssa called out. Three sharp claws slashed against Treecko's back as he started to leap away, leaving red marks. The grass pokemon landed on the side of a tree and imediatly launched off the trunk, flying towards Natu.

"Try a skull bash!" Kay yelled. Treecko lowered its head and seemed to pick up speed as his head collided with Natu's head (or is Natu [i]just[/i] a head?). Both pokemon fell to the ground, dazzed from the impact. Treecko attempted standing up, but soon toppled back over from being so dizzy. Kay laughed as she came over and picked the fallen pokemon up in her arms. "Hey, that was awesome little guy." She complemented him as she looked over to see Nyssa holding Natu, a grin returning to her face.

"That was really neat." She said happily as she ran over to Kay, "Is Treecko okay?" She asked looking at Treecko, who was acting like he was dying from pain as he croaked out his name.

"Nah, he's just craving attention." Kay laughed as she sat down on the ground next to Imric, as if he were magically healed, Treecko leaped from her lap and started to pester Arcanine. Jolteon came over and rubbed against Kay's shirt, the fabric stuck to him for a moment from static electricity, "Show off..." Kay grumbled.

"Look." Imric said pointing up above the trees, Nat's Gastly started to float back towards the city, "Finally, time to kick that kid's butt." Imric jumped to his feet and started running back to the City. Nyssa got up and started to walk back, she noticed kay wasn't following and stopped.

"You coming?" She asked, Natu preened it's feathers. Kay stood up and stetched out her arms.

"I'll be just a second, you go on." She replied. Nyssa shrugged and had soon disappeared from sight. Kay silently returned treecko to it's pokeball and then turned to Jolteon.

"That girl seemed odd. You've never acted the way you did when she was there." She said to Jolteon. He nodded in responce. Kay smiled at the electrike pokemon, "I think we better go find her and try to get some more information. What do you say?" She asked with a cocky smile. Jolteon reapeated the first silible of his name twice and they soon ran into the trees, making sure no one saw them. [/size][/color]

[SIZE=1][B]Current Location: Training with Joey.[/B] (This may be a fairly long post)

Lucas watched Onix and Scyther excange blow after blow. They battled amazingly, and Lucas was about to join in. He pointed forward, ordering Charmander to fight. Charmander leapt in the air happily, and ran forward.

"Charmander, use-" Lucas suddenly cut off and gasped. A very, very strong force had leapt out of the bushes and rammed Charmander to the ground. Everyone, including the Pokemon stared. Lucas gasped again. "Tauros!" He shouted. It was the same one, it had a neckless... Joey looked puzzled at the fact that a wild Tauros was there.

"How is there a Tauros in these parts?" Joey asked. Lucas narrowed his eyes.

"A trainer abandoned it..." Lucas replied. Charmander steadily got up, with some wounds on its face. Before Lucas could make his next command, Tauros charged forward once more, knocking Charmander to the floor. Charmander smacked hard on th ground, but Lucas wasn't about to give up. "Charmander, try to over power it with Ember!" Lucas yelled. Charmander staggered up again, and began to charge a flame in its mouth... but too late. Tauros raged forward, knocking Charmander to the ground once more.

"That trainer must have really upset this Pokemon." Joey said. Lucas didn't reply, he just nodded. Tauros was so fast.... and again, Tauros hit Charmander with another charging attack. Charmander fell on the ground, almost lifeless, but it got back up. Machop was about to step in, but Lucas stopped him.

"Charmander! Get out of there!" Lucas shouted. Charmander wasn't listening, it wasn't going to give in. Tauros had the advantage, it was wild, it was ruthless, it was bigger. Tauros charged forward, hitting Charmander again, but Charmander didn't fall. It tried to stay on its feet. "Charmander! Return, now!" Lucas yelled. "You can't beat that! And I won't let any other Pokemon get charged!" Lucas yelled. Charmander still didn't pull out of battle. It went to slash Tauros, but again, Tauros charged it too the ground. "Charmander, PULL BACK! You can't win!" Lucas shouted. His expression suddenly turned to a worried one, but Charmander didn't listen again. It wasn't that it didn't obey Lucas, it was that it didn't want to let Lucas down. Lucas gulped. Tauros began to tap its foot on the ground, and was ready to cahrge at full power. Charmander stepped back, charging up a quick flame and hitting Tauros with it. But it was no use, the flames just went around Tauros. Charmander stepped back again.

"Lucas, I ca-" Joey began.

"No!" Lucas shouted. Charmander had to get out of the way... on his own. Tauros was coming up to Charmander, it was only a matter of seconds for the final blow. Everyone looked a little shocked at how one simple Tauros could be such a problem. Tauros was about to hit. "CHARMANDER!" Lucas shouted. Too late. Lucas couldn't watch, he turned away closing his eyes tightly. He didn't know what had happened, he couldn't watch.

"Lucas!" Joey shouted. Lucas shook his head, but then slowly turned around. He didn't open his eyes, until he felt like there was a warm bright light nearby. When he did, he saw Charmander glowing white, stopping Tauros with his hands. Suddenly, the white figure of Charmander grew bigger, and bigger. Lucas smiled.

"Charmeleon!" Charmeleon shouted. It had evolved! Lucas couldn't cheer, he was too happy to cheer. Charmeleon looked amazing, it was pretty big too, and it stopped Tauros in its tracks! Without having to take orders from Lucas, Charmeleon thrusted Tauros backwards, and threatened Tauros with an attack. Tauros stopped, turned around, and ran back into the wild. Charmeleon lifted its arms into the air and chanted its name. Lucas, no longer able to surpress his emotion, leapt into the air cheering.

"Charmeleon! Charmeleon! Next stop, CHARIZARD!" Lucas yelled. Charmeleon smirked proudly. Machop leapt up and down too, and Joey was smiling. Lucas continued to leap up, then stopped. He suddenly remembered... "Mars... Venus..." He muttered, taking out the two Pokeball's with the ink on them. He stared at them for awhile.

[I]Only use these when you Charmander has evolved.[/I]

"What are those?" Joey asked him.

"A friend of my brothers gave them too me, I can only use these Pokemon when Charmander has evolved." Replied Lucas. He looked at Charmeleon on grinned. "Looks like he has... GO!" Lucas yelled, tossing the two Pokeballs into the air. He waited for the two Pokemon to emerge.... and in a flash of red light was...

"Ivysaur!" Shouted Ivysaur. Lucas smiled. Beside it was Wartortle! Lucas leapt into the air once more.

"Ivysaur! Wartortle! Charmeleon! Machop!" Lucas yelled. He leapt into the air, and stared at his Pokemon. "This is brilliant! Now I'm ready to really train!" Lucas yelled, clenching his fists.

---
[B]Pokemon Team:
[IMG]http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/pkrs207.gif[/IMG] Charmeleon
[IMG]http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/pkrs204.gif[/IMG] Ivysaur
[IMG]http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/pkrs210.gif[/IMG] Wartortle
[IMG]http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/pkrs073.gif[/IMG] Machop[/SIZE][/B]

[size=1][color=SlateGray][B]Current Location:
Training with Lucas[/B]

Standing there, amazed at the sudden evolution. Joey smiled, putting a fist into the air. Lucas looked over, Joey was giving him a thumbs up. Both Trainer's laughed, their Pokemon also appearing to smile.

"Warturtle is a great water Pokemon. It's next evolution is Blastoise. Ivysaur will also turn into a Venusaur." Lucas looked over at Joey.

"Shall we?" Lucas exclaimed.

"We shall!" Joey laughed and looked at his Pokemon. [I]Which Pokemon should I use? Scyther needs to evolve into Scizor, also Onix into Steelix.[/I]

Pointing at Scyther, it walked forward. Still slightly panting at the training already. Lucas chose Ivysaur, the grass Pokemon. [I]Both Pokemon are grass, this will be very interesting.[/I]

Ivysaur chose to attack first. Vines flew from it's back, small but deadly vines. Scyther saw them coming and quickly used agility. Ivysaur looked back and forth as multiple Scyther's appeared infront of him. Behind the Pokemon, Scyther had stopped bringing it's blade into the air, slashing down. Quickly Ivysaur hit the ground with his Vines, flying through the air. Scyther's blade hit the ground, dust flying up. When it cleared, Ivysaur was gone. Glancing around, Scyther stopped, Ivysaur appeared out of a small flowery bush behind it.

Using Vine Wip, it hit Scyther directly on it's back. Propelling the Pokemon into the air, Scyther quickly recovered and kicked out at a tree. The tree slightly bent under the impact as Scyther flew back at Ivysaur. Although, it was not heading directly at it, instead slightly to it's right side. Slashing out as it passed, Scyther hit Ivysaur head on.

Scyther landed on it's leg's softly. Ivysaur looked pretty angry, it opened it's mouth. A small glowing white ball appeared in it's mouth.

"Hyper Beam!" Lucas yelled!

Ivysaur let loose it's attack. Scyther tried to dodge, although the powerful attack was fast, it was hit hard in the chest. Flying back into a tree, it sat down abruptly then staggered to get up. [I]It is not going to give up![/I] Lucas suddenely thought, looking at Ivysaur. It was recharging itself, Scyther also noticed that and went forward. Leaping above Ivysaur, coming down hard with it's leg's on the back of Ivysaur's head.

Scyther kicked off of the Pokemon's head. Landing hard on the ground infront of Ivysaur. Both Pokemon was wore out. Although, neither was going to give up. Their they stood, staring at each other.

"Scy...ther..." Scyther was dead beat tired.

"Ivy...saur..." Ivysaur also was worn out, although not as bad as Scyther.

---------

Pokemon:

[I]Scyther[/I]

[I]Houndoom[/I]

[I]Onix[/I]
[IMG]http://pokemonelite2000.com/pkrs265.gif[/IMG][/color][/size]

[size=1][color=darkgreen]Current Location: Near Rustboro City
-----
Kay suddenly stopped in her tracks as her and Jolteon started to go away from the city. It was getting late and it would be dark soon and she would probably wan't to stock up on supplies if she was planing on tracking down someone. Jolteon cocked his head as he watched her.

"I guess we should go back... We did rent a room at the pokemon ceter after all." She sighed. Jolteon seemed a bit happy that she had changed her mind and walked along side her as they turned to leave. Kay suddenly heard something groan in pain, Jolteon heard it too and his ears pirked up. Kay listened with out making a sound, maybe she had just imagined it. The noise came again, this time even louder. Jolteon went sprinting away to find the source of the sound, Kay following behind him.

When Kay finally caught up with Jolteon, he was peeking at something from behind a tree. Kay tip-toed up behind him and looked past the tree to see a small pokemon huddled up of the ground. It was a rusty red color and had a pretty large head. Kay raised an eyebrow as she pulled out her pokedex:

[center][i]Trapinch: This ground pokemon is found in the desert where in burries itself in a pit, waiting for it's prey to fall into it's trap. This pokemon can go up to a week with out water and can crush rocks with it's powerful jaws.[/i][/center]

"Aww, poor little thing..." Kay said as she bent down to examine the shivering Trapinch, "Wait... What the heck is a Trapinch doing in Rustboro City?" Kay then spoted a shrinked pokeball next to the Trapinch, she picked it up and noticed that the pokeball had deep scratches all over it. [i]I guess it was abandoned...[/i] Kay pulled her jacket off and wraped the Trapinch in it, being careful not to get too close to it's mouth, she didn't want to lose her hand.

Once the trapinch was safely bundled up she started to head back towards the city where she found the other. Imric looked pissed off again and Nat didn't look very happy. Nyssa spotted Kay and practically skipped over to her. She saw the Trapinch and cocked her head. Kay told her she had found it just a few moments ago.

"What is a Trapinch doing in Rustboro City?" Nyssa asked aloud as Natu hovered around the bundled up pokemon. Kay smiled and came over to where Imric, Nat, and Flaze were.

"What does Flaze have to say about Joey and Lucas?" Kay asked, glancing at the hovering Gastly. Imric raised an eyebrow at the Trapinch and made a sneering kind of look, Kay slightly scooted away from the short tempered boy.

"Joey and Lucas are climbing up a small mountain that's outside the city." Nat informed Kay. Imric suddenly jumped on Arcanine's back.

"Let's hurry up and catch them then!" He growled angrily. Kay sweat dropped and aimlessly headed towards the pokemon center. Imric watched her go, "Where are you going!?!" He yelled with frustration in his voice.

"It's almost night and me and my pokemon could use some rest, you guys can go on and track those two, but i'm ganna wait till morning." Kay yawned and heard Imric swear quitely under his breath. "Nyssa, do you have a place to stay for the night?" Kay asked.

"No, all the rooms are filled up at the center." She said glumly shaking her head. Kay motioned for her to come with her, each room had a bunk bed, and Kay was really starting to like Nyssa's happy, carefree attitude. Nyssa smiled happily and ran with Kay into the center.

"I get top bunk." Kay laughed.

-----Pokemon Team-----
[img]http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/pkrs290.gif[/img] - Jolteon
[img]http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/pkrs001.gif[/img] - Treecko
[img]http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/pkrs116.gif[/img] - Trapinch [/size][/color]

[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue] Current Location: Just Outside Rustboro City

Imric growled to himself, "Bloody women...." his Arcanine barked in agreement. He got off his Pokemon and returned him to his Pokeball.
"I suppose I should follow them.....oh, wait." Imric heard a rustling in the bushes, "Who's there?" he asked gruffly as he took out his Arcanines Pokeball.
Alex stepped out from behind a tree with her hands in the air, "Oh, caught red handed." she laughed and Imric sweat dropped, "What are you doing?" he asked as he rolled his eyes.
Alex grinned at him and took out a Pokeball, "Go, Rapidash!" a beautiful horse appeared in front of Imric, it threw back it?s magnificent head and whinnied. Alex was smiling and stroking the Pokemon?s side, Imric was just staring.
"It's amazing...." he finally managed to get out.
Alex tilted her head to the side, "Thanks, I treasure every compliment from you."
Imric blushed slightly and then took out his Pokeball, "Go, Blayze" his Arcanine stood in front of him and then, being the ferocious beast it is, started licking Alex.
Imric sweat dropped for the second time that evening and quickly returned his Arcanine to help his friend up.
Alex laughed nervously and wiped the slobber off with her sleeve, Imric looked disgusted, "Sorry about that."
"It's okay....as long as it doesn't stain."
The two paused and then started laughing, but they were interrupted by a clicking noise.
Imric turned around to be greeted by a very annoyed looking Spinarak. In fact....about 20 annoyed looking Spinarak.
"Ewww!" Alex shouted and was about to call for her Rapidash to attack when Imric stopped her, "Let me handle this." he said sternly, Alex nodded slowly.
"Poochyena, Taillow...GO!" Imric shouted as he threw two Pokeballs into the air with the utmost style, catching them as thy came down.
His two Pokemon looked up at him like they were expecting food....Imric resisted the earge to sweat drop for the third time.
He sighed, "Poochyena, howl!"
His Poochyena let out a low howl and a red aura formed around it as it powered up.
"Taillow, PECK!" his Taillow went in for the attack, it knocked out about 3 Spinarak in 5 minutes while Poochyena continued to power up.
"Poochyena...try a bite attack!"
Alex watched as her friend fought this nest of Pokemon, 'My God, he's winning!" she thought to herself. It wasn?t as if she didn?t trust Imric, she just didn?t expect him to be working so well with Pokemon.
After about 30 minutes of fighting the remaining Spinarak retreated, obviously they weren't too bothered about the trainers after all.
Imric sat down and looked at his two Pokemon, 'Please' he thought and then his prayers were answered.
Both Poochyena and Taillow started to grow and after a flash of white light, two new Pokemon stood before the trainers.
"Well done." Alex said and she patted Imric on the head. He smiled up at her and gave her the victory sign, much to her surprise.
Imric took out his Pokedex, in it?s computerised voice it informed him,
"Mightyena and Swellow."
"Finally...." the tired boy muttered to himself. "Lets go get some rest, ne?"
Alex yawned in agreement and the two made there way towards the Pokemon centre.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Indigo]OOC: Hope this is okay, DaisukeAngel ^^[/COLOR]

[size=1][color=SlateGray]"Scyther..." Jumping into the air, it's body glowing a bright white aura. In a instant a new Pokemon was flying thorugh the air, obviously tired, although not nearly as tired as Scyther was.

"Scizor!" The red steel Pokemon seemed to fade away, it's spped was amazing.

Appearing next to Ivysaur, kicking out, it hit the Pokemon's side as it was trying to dodge. Painfully it yelled out its name. Scizor still close, ready to attack once more. It's right claw had a aura around it. Slamming the claw to the flower on Ivysaur's back. Both Pokemon, panted heavily and stepped away from each other. They were worn out.

"That was Metal Claw!" Lucas yelled.

Ivysaur charged forward it's head down. Almost to exhausted, Scizor tried to dodge but got struck in the back. Flying through the air, Scizor slammed into a tree, sliding to the ground. Pushing it self up it "hummed" it's wings and flew into the air.

"Try another Hyper Beam, Ivysaur!" Lucas commanded.

The Pokemon opened it's mouth, a ball of energy appearing in it. Then it was through the air, right into Scizor. Scizor partly evaded the attack but was badly hit in it's right wing.

-----------

Pokemon:

[I]Scizor[/I]
[IMG]http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/pkrs355.gif[/IMG]

[I]Houndoom[/I]

[I]Onix[/I]
[IMG]http://pokemonelite2000.com/pkrs265.gif[/IMG]
[/size][/color]