Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Me not forget. Me just busy XD

And since Hatake didn't post, she's the one who's been booted. Simple.

And look! I'm so busy that this banner is crap.

[center][img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=19991&stc=1[/img][/center]

Nice work, people, but we're just getting started. Time for some immense merging and blurring ;)

Below are some pictures. I want you to use the first one as the background. Add the other two pictures in and make a scene. Be creative with this. You can even put in other pictures if you want. Speech bubbles even. The more creative, the better chance you have to win. But remember that how professional it looks matters most ;)

[img]http://www.hawaiian.net/~zx/larry/park.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.rpgplanet.com/lineage/images/fanart/ghost.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.avmaria.com/images/banana.png[/img]

[img]http://www-users.cs.umn.edu/~lthomas/nerd.jpg[/img]

Good luck!

EDIT: Oh. Due July 8th ;)
Posted
Lol, these are really odd stuff we have to do. -__- Heh, but its really fun. I went all out on this one. Read the article to get the speech bubble. Lol, I doubt I'll go through to the next round because this really sux0rz(stinks) IMO. Here it is anyway. (click the thumbnail)

[URL=http://img33.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img33&image=GraphicsRND3.jpg][IMG]http://img33.exs.cx/img33/5725/GraphicsRND3.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL]



Its sort of strange though. So far we haven't even been judged on graphics considering people keep dropping out. Hopefully not this round though. 0_o
Posted
[quote] Its sort of strange though. So far we haven't even been judged on graphics considering people keep dropping out. Hopefully not this round though. 0_o[/quote]

That is pretty f00k3d up, afterall I did do a pretty wicked job on my Spider-Man 2 poster :rolleyes:... Using this image as the background looks to be pretty pain in the *** if you ask me o_O... It's so damn small...
Posted
[quote name='Hittokiri Zero']That is pretty f00k3d up, afterall I did do a pretty wicked job on my Spider-Man 2 poster :rolleyes:... Using this image as the background looks to be pretty pain in the *** if you ask me o_O... It's so damn small...[/quote]

Exactly ;) :D

As for the judging, I hope too that no one drops out since I'm considering just to do the judging anyways. If it's just the two of you, then by golly, this is the final round. It can't go on with such irresponsible competitors =/
Guest XBebop
Posted
Read the title, it pretty much explains it...Cross country practice, grandpa being crippled...yeah, no time to remember about this. Sorry guys.
Posted
x__X oh man I completly forgot about this; here's a random animation I created using the four images --->

[url]http://img45.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img45&image=Round3.gif[/url]

[IMG]http://img45.exs.cx/img45/5453/Round3.gif[/IMG]
Posted
Well, obviously this ends now since Haze didn't post :( Maybe it'll be better next year, I dunno...

But our sexah graphic artist of the year is...

[b]Hittokiri Zero!!![/b] Oh my goshums, it are amazingness! You should be proud, my friend. You're the first winner of Otaku Graphica :3

Very la de da. Expect Otaku Graphica 2005 next year. Bwee!
Posted
[size=1][color=darkslategray]Great job Hittokiri! Yours was obviously better. It was a great experience competing with a graphic artist with such high calibur like yourself. Congratulations! [/color][/size]
[size=1][color=darkslategray] [/color][/size]
[size=1][color=darkslategray]-Surreal (shippo)[/color][/size]
Posted
Hehe thanks :'] I think we should do this again sometime but possibly get more active people -_-. I'm sure everyone has something going on because it's summer, but I find it a little hard to believe that only two of us went the distance with this.
Posted
Well, people might've forgotten about it. But remember what I said, there'll be an Otaku Graphica 2005 :D Who knows? Maybe you'll win that one too. Especially if everyone decides to drop out again XD

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...