Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Hey peeps i'm back! With a new nick name and Squishy! Hey so how do u guys like this banner and av? I think i need to use a variety of colors on the av... and which banner looks better>? what do u guyz think? Thanzx

Squishy Av:
[IMG]http://nmstuff.250free.com/Creations/squishy_jpg.jpg[/IMG]

Squishy Goodness Banner:
[IMG]http://nmstuff.250free.com/Creations/grnsh_squishygoodness_copy.jpg[/IMG]

Icey Squishy Goodness Banner:
[IMG]http://nmstuff.250free.com/Creations/ice_squishygoodness.jpg[/IMG]

- Nate The Great
Posted
[quote name='S_Man']It is all very cool, I love your Squishy AVATAR!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote]
[QUOTE=SnowFlame]LOL i like your avatar, nice work .
I prefer the icey banner it goes together better with your ava.[/QUOTE]Please.. let's include a little more constructive criticism in our posts. If you don't know what I'm talking about, please refer to the sticky thread in the art forum.

Oh, and I don't know if it was deliberate, but you spelled "squishy" wrong in your avatar. o_o It says "squisy".
Posted
[COLOR=Indigo]Yeah, Syk3, I noticed that too although I didn?t want to be the first to say something.

Let's see:
The avatar is very cute, and despite the error (whether accidental or deliberate) it is very cute and well done.

The Squishy Goodness banner is very good and the colours go very well together, also, the writing at the bottom is clearly visible.

The icy banner is good and I'd have to give it the same comments as I wrote above but my only criticism is that I can?t see the writing well, although that may just be my screen.

All in all, very good work. Well done.[/COLOR]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...