Jump to content
OtakuBoards

music


Recommended Posts

Posted
I like all types of music... as long as it's music.... dunno what my favourite would be... guess it depends on what I'm listening to at the time... same with favourite group/artist....
Posted
[COLOR=purple]Otay lesse, only a bajillion bands[/COLOR]

Pop
~~~
*Nsync (mah lovie ish JC)
BSB (classic boy-band trash)
Briteny Spears (she may be a slut, but I love her music!)
Christinia Aguleria (okay, weirdness here, my worst enemy got Christinia to be my favorite female pop singer)
Toya(love her song)
Janet Jackson (classic!)
Micheal Jackson (anyone who does a duet w/ a sibling AND puts anime in his 6 million dollar video has my vote!)
Hanson (otay i'll come out of the closet, i have a ravaging love 4 Tay-chan):bawl:
Christinia Milian(somebody hit the lights!)
Myself:blush:

Rock
~~~
Fleetwood Mack (dear gods i love them!!)
Aerosmith(see previous statement)
The Beatles (nyar nyar nyar)
SUM41!!!!!!(im a ravaging CONE!!!!! fan) KUFUFFIN!!!
No Doubt
Nickleback
GODSMACK!
LINKIN PARK!
many more

Japanese
~~~~~~
Anything from Sailor Moon!

Trance
~~~~
Eifel 65 and more!

Rap
~~~
Nelly (#1!)
DMX (remember, same girl who listed Hanson!)
Jay Z on and off
EVE
112
Fabilis(sp)
Petey Pablo(ya gods he's funny!!!!)

Overall-past-present-future-fave-artist
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AARON CARTER!!!!!!
OMG!! BISHIE MY AGA LOOKS LIKE GOHAN XCEPT WITHOUT THE FOOT HIGH HAIR!! HOLY SHIZNICK IS HE HOTT!!!!!:love:
Posted
My song of the moment is Wonderwall by Oasis. Yeah it's old, but man do I love that song! :love: See, I'm playing a concert this Saturday, and this is one of the songs we're playing. Since I started playing it on a regular basis (drums btw) my 'love' for the songs has like, grown tremendously. I'm in a really alternative phase right now. I used to be in a punk phase, now I'm into alternative more than anything. Hey, has anyone here heard Skindive?? That's like, only the third band with a female lead singer I like. Besides them I only like No Doubt and Garbage that have female lead vocals. Anywho, 311 just rules, straight out. And, I like Mozart more than Vivaldi. Pop music can go straight to...... the bin (except decent stuff to dance to). And I want Schism to come on the radio reallyreallyreally badly!
Posted
[FONT=century gothic][SIZE=1]Avalon
Michael W. Smith
4Him
The W's
Rich Mullins
Stephen Curtis Chapman
dc Talk

and many, many more....[/SIZE] [/FONT]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]this is embarrassing, but i've been getting into britney spears lately. i tried to resist... but she's just so damn fine! :tasty: :tasty: :tasty: [/B][/QUOTE]
ewwww.....it does sound sick
Posted
punk rock all the way! i am in love w/ linkin park ( mr. han is such a stud!) i also like blink-182 sum 41, staind, korn, stystem of a down (they kick as$!)
Posted
Punk Rock, Rock, Trance Metal, Heavy Metal, Death Metal, Techno, Rave, Club, classic rock (ozzy, led zepplin, jimmy hendrix, ACDC!!!(HELLS BELLS ALL THE WAY)peoplpe like them)RapCore, just about everything except pop, counrty, and rap...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...