Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[SIZE=1]I probably won't even have kids, so too bad... but anyway:

Boys-
Eddy

Girls-
Jennifer
Emerald

Don't mind me, I'm in a hole of depression for about a month... then I come out again... ah, I suck.[/SIZE]
Posted
[SIZE=1]Heh... Navi, that was hilarious...

Meh... I don't know. I write stories, so all the names I like I use for those. I don't plan on having children any time soon, so I guess it's not an issue.[/SIZE]
Posted
well my boys are going to be named after elemental things...which i won't name because you might think i'm weird...which i am but oh well....:wigout:

and my girls are going to be named after flowers...(if i have any girls)...the only girl name that comes to mind so far is [b]Chrysanthemum[/b]:D

but of course these might change because of my future husband...:rolleyes: :p
Posted
I would name it... Chris and for a girl would be Rachel or Nicole...
Guest Imsirion
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Kittie [/i]
[B]well my boys are going to be named after elemental things...which i won't name because you might think i'm weird...which i am but oh well....:wigout:

and my girls are going to be named after flowers...(if i have any girls)...the only girl name that comes to mind so far is [b]Chrysanthemum[/b]:D

but of course these might change because of my future husband...:rolleyes: :p [/B][/QUOTE]

if you named your daughter that, she'd have a hard time learning how to spell and write it!


for me...:girl Rain, Autum, Faye.. i forgot the rest but for a boy :i dont know, but i'll make it up.
Guest Imsirion
Posted
well what would u name yours?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cecil [/i]
[B]Navi, if you are going to call your son Link than call your daughter Zelda. :box: [/B][/QUOTE]
aww that was so obvious. heheh. i like the link and zelda brother/sister theory. =)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by outlawstar_14 [/i]
[B]

if you named your daughter that, she'd have a hard time learning how to spell and write it!


for me...:girl Rain, Autum, Faye.. i forgot the rest but for a boy :i dont know, but i'll make it up. [/B][/QUOTE]

yeah it might be a bit hard for here but i've always thought about that...i don't want to chnage my mind now...
Posted
[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]i like the name kilana melan or rayven kay for a girl, boys i dont know... but ill have to talk to my future wife *looks one post above* *drools*
i love you baby :)[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Posted
i'm going to have cute babies :)

[url]http://www.yourphotos.com/users/6633/cam.jpg[/url] +
[url]http://www.yourphotos.com/users/6633/94796_bah.jpg[/url] = cute babies.. hehe ^_^

.. i still need to think of good boy names.. that sound good with the last name humphries.. ¬_¬;;
Posted
Hey man, you got good taste there..........she's [color=red]hot[/color]. :love:

Better watch it, I might take her before you do........
Posted
[COLOR=royalblue]Here they go.....
#1 David Anthony /_____ these are if
#2 Devante Antoino \ I have twin boys

#3 Alexandra Michelle
#4 Brittany Leshea

#5 Paul Michael <---- this is if I don't have twins.

and I do already have one little girl and her name is Jonte Anis Young....[/COLOR] [COLOR=seagreen]
Oh and to let you all know...I'm not an old lady:eek: :eek: I'm only 19 so if that thought ever came into you mind :mad: :mad: :flaming:....I will punish you for that :blackeye:[/COLOR]
Posted
[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]teenage parents :flaming:
im so glad my gf isnt a mother yet... it means so much to me to have her wait till we are married to have kids :) and heck i dont want kids till im 25 or older... that way i know i have my feet on the ground and will be able to support my kids... and yes kids will come before my video games :wigout: [/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i]
[B][SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]teenage parents :flaming:
im so glad my gf isnt a mother yet... it means so much to me to have her wait till we are married to have kids :) and heck i dont want kids till im 25 or older... that way i know i have my feet on the ground and will be able to support my kids... and yes kids will come before my video games :wigout: [/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=royalblue]
Well keep it like that for as long as you can...even though children are beautiful...they are a lot of work....Now I kinda wish I coulda waited:rolleyes: [/COLOR]
Posted
silly kuji ^_^ i'm not going to be a daddy for a long time.. of course i'm going to wait until i feel that i can support my gf and the child..

:)

sqwished snail.. was that a threat?.. :mad: lol.. :blush: she IS hot.. but shes mine.. :naughty: :D:love:
Posted
[COLOR=royalblue] Well sice where on the subject of kisd why don't we expand the questioning.....Since you've named them....how many do you really want? Is it 2? 5? 101?Let me know...[/COLOR]
Posted
[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]my wife is going to give birth to either 5 or 7 of my kids :) (and yes only SHE will give birth to my kids :)) they will be one set of twins :) and the rest will be split between girls and boys... so that whichever sex the twins are will have one more, if they are twins but not the same sex... whichever comes out first will have one more than the other :)
yes waiting is good trust me... my best friend was 17 when she had first kid... it wasnt a mistake... just bad timing wish she could have waited a few years :)[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...