Fall Posted October 29, 2001 Posted October 29, 2001 If you had a kid, what would you name him/her? I'd name mine Jaydan, Tydan, or Rex.................but most probably Jaydan.....
coolkam007 Posted October 29, 2001 Posted October 29, 2001 probably jessica, or max.. or somthing.. o_O i dont know.. i would have to check with the mrs.
Fall Posted October 29, 2001 Author Posted October 29, 2001 Oh yeah, I forgot a girl's name......um......................Sammy-Joe or Lilli......
Lady Macaiodh Posted October 29, 2001 Posted October 29, 2001 ummm... ingrid, lena, pandora... lukis, angelus, louis (pronounced the french way). these are off the top of my head, though, i have a list somewhere & can't find it. my best friend's daughter's name is brenna & i think that's simply lovely...
Anna Posted October 29, 2001 Posted October 29, 2001 erm,... original topic. I don't recall ever seeing this one (then again, I haven't been here a while. :naughty: teehee, naughty me :angel: For girls' names, Lacey Gwen, Adia Nadine, Shaundra Yvonne, Zoë Marie, and anything else I happen to like For boys' names: Donovan (I LOVE that name!!!), Adam, Matthew, Joseph, Eric, umm... and whatever else I like, and then whatever the father's name would be I guess. I'm sure glad I don't have to worry about all this 'baby name' stuff. Sometimes I get a little weirded-out thinking about naming.... *choke* my kid *self-thought: ME? with a KID?!! oh my....:drunk: *
DeathKnight Posted October 29, 2001 Posted October 29, 2001 [color=crimson][b][size=1]For a girl... the name Jennifer is very nice name.... Jennifer Ashley.... For a guy... Hm... John is a cool name..... John Mike....[/color][/b][/size]
Fall Posted October 29, 2001 Author Posted October 29, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i] [B]ummm... ingrid, lena, pandora... lukis, angelus, louis (pronounced the french way). these are off the top of my head, though, i have a list somewhere & can't find it. my bf's daughter's name is brenna & i think that's simply lovely... [/B][/QUOTE] Now where exactly did you get the name Ingrid from?
Frankie5 Angels Posted October 29, 2001 Posted October 29, 2001 If I have a boy im going to name him santino,no doubt about it.
coolkam007 Posted October 29, 2001 Posted October 29, 2001 oh yea.. jenni/jenny, jenna and jennifer are nice too.. :)
SSJ5 Vegeta Posted October 29, 2001 Posted October 29, 2001 I think for a girl Jennifer/Jen, or Jessica. And for a guy I think John is a cool name.
Phantasy Freak Posted October 29, 2001 Posted October 29, 2001 Hmm...if it were a boy Aiden, and if it were a girl Jada.Thats the two names i like the most^^:D:):p
Lady Macaiodh Posted October 29, 2001 Posted October 29, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i] [B] Now where exactly did you get the name Ingrid from? [/B][/QUOTE] it's scandinavian, norse actually. it means "beautiful".
Fall Posted October 29, 2001 Author Posted October 29, 2001 Ohhh, right, Scana......blah, how do you pronounce that? And they're all cool names, even though I hate the name Jen/Jennifer..... What about the name Nathan? That's a cool name.......
coolkam007 Posted October 29, 2001 Posted October 29, 2001 i cant really think of any good boy names that goes good with my last name.. -_-; ..
Anna Posted October 29, 2001 Posted October 29, 2001 Sorry, I just came up with another boy name I like.... Brett. teehee :naughty:
Adam Posted October 29, 2001 Posted October 29, 2001 If it's a boy: theOtaku.com If it's a girl: OtakuBoards.com ;) -Ad
BabyGirl Posted October 29, 2001 Posted October 29, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Adam [/i] [B]If it's a boy: theOtaku.com If it's a girl: OtakuBoards.com ;) -Ad [/B][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]Weirdo :rolleyes:[/color]
James Posted October 29, 2001 Posted October 29, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Adam [/i] [B]If it's a boy: theOtaku.com If it's a girl: OtakuBoards.com ;) -Ad [/B][/QUOTE] [color=crimson][size=1]Geeze Adam...your kids are going to be teased at school so much lol...[/color][/size]
Anna Posted October 29, 2001 Posted October 29, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i] [B] [color=crimson][size=1]Geeze Adam...your kids are going to be teased at school so much lol...[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE] heh, my thoughts exactly. :freak:
Navi Posted October 29, 2001 Posted October 29, 2001 my son's name is gonna be Link. :whoops: my daughter....not sure yet.
Navi Posted October 29, 2001 Posted October 29, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Adam [/i] [B]If it's a boy: Masterfork If it's a girl: masterfork the russian -Ad [/B][/QUOTE]
No-Name Posted October 29, 2001 Posted October 29, 2001 Max Jr. or Maxx, in honor of myself. Maxine if it is a girl, i love my name.
RicoTranzrig Posted October 29, 2001 Posted October 29, 2001 [COLOR=darkblue]Girl? Miluska :D Boy? maybe A'cin or Akiu :angel: [/COLOR]
mornigndew Posted October 29, 2001 Posted October 29, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Adam [/i] [B]If it's a boy: theOtaku.com If it's a girl: OtakuBoards.com ;) -Ad [/B][/QUOTE] Weird name. They'll never call you father again.
Cecil Posted October 29, 2001 Posted October 29, 2001 Navi, if you are going to call your son Link than call your daughter Zelda. :box:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now