Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by coolkam007 [/i]
[B].. ok everyone.. who wants to goto hunedora castle? home of the great, Vlad the impaler.. or better known as Dracula ^_^ lol.. not me.. that place creeps me out.. [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Vlad? A vampire? I don't think so...all he did was impale people on spikes...that's where they got the idea of the stake through the heart crap...anything that's silver kills them...[/SIZE]
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
i watched this long thing on some discovery or foxfam.. or some channel about the castle, and Vlad is Dracula.. when he was locked in the dentention tower.. he would impale rats.. o_O;;

[url]http://www.royalty.nu/Europe/Balkan/Dracula.html[/url]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by coolkam007 [/i]
[B]i watched this long thing on some discovery or foxfam.. or some channel about the castle, and Vlad is Dracula.. when he was locked in the dentention tower.. he would impale rats.. o_O;;

[url]http://www.royalty.nu/Europe/Balkan/Dracula.html[/url] [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Sounds pretty freaky, reminds me of Lord Voldemort, Tom Marvolo Riddle, of course, he didn't drink blood....

Hey! Vlad is Dracula, but is he a Vampire then, hmm?[/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by mornigndew [/i]
[B][color=blue] Any one have describtion of vampire?

1. Do you believe in Vampire?
2. If you have a choice, do you want to be a vampire? [/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

They sux blood and kickass

1. ehh no...

2. Yea i think it would be sweet to turn into a bat and control people....
Posted
Any one have describtion of vampire? Yea,dun feel like saying it though.

1. Do you believe in Vampire? Yes!
2. If you have a choice, do you want to be a vampire? Hell yeah!I love the taste and sight of blood.

[b]coolkam007[/b]-As for Vlad the Impaler,they said he drank the blood of the people he impaled...and have you been watching foxfamily?cause they had something on about Hunedora Castle..I would like to go there and see it..I think that would be kinda neat...
Posted
Where are you people getting all these pictures from, and that Gackt mate looks weird......

1. Blood Suckers.
2. Nope.
3. A nice vampire........one that wears a cap back the front, cool clothes, and skate shoes....:smirk: yeah, that'd be the life
Posted
Does anyone have any traits of a vampire?

I do,I got the vampire teeth,hate going outside in the sun(sometimes i sneeze when i go outside),loves the taste of blood,i'm pretty strong(i didn't know till i slung a football player over a desk and pinned him with one arm^^;;)...thats about it I think,but thats i can remember right now..
Posted
Traits? I have blue eye gene, which makes me sensitive to light, and I am allergic to the sun. Whenever I am in the sum I get a sort of rash.

Has any one, namely forest_pixie, read the 6 book series of THE LAST VAMPIRE. Very good books!
Posted
[SIZE=1]I kinda have reeaally pointy canines, I bite people sometimes if they piss me off... heh... I have blue eyes, I am very strong and I hate people taking the piss out of me for this one, but my eyebrows kinda join... or is that werewolves?

___ ___
( . )( . )

Almost like that...[/SIZE]
Posted
Its simple, the only [i]real[/i] vampires are ordinary people who like to drink blood. I'm sorry but I have a hard time believing in a creature who suck blood, turns into a bat, and has the strength of 10 men.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Justin [/i]
[B]Its simple, the only [i]real[/i] vampires are ordinary people who like to drink blood. I'm sorry but I have a hard time believing in a creature who suck blood, turns into a bat, and has the strength of 10 men. [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]I love the metallic taste of blood... therefore me=freaky idiot freakazoid weirdo with no humour...[/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by mornigndew [/i]
[B][color=blue] I taste blood before. ewk! Yuck, and Nasty. [/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]It's the opposite with me...:demon:[/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowGohan [/i]
[B]

[SIZE=1]It's the opposite with me...:demon:[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=blue] You actually enjoy eating blood. Gross. I don't like eating blood, it's nasty [/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowGohan [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]Well if it's your own, you might as well put it back in...[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=blue] Well, if it's your own blood, then you could drink it , but still, it doesn't taste good [/color]
Posted
i had a wierd experience that made me wonder about vamps.

my friend sam & i were walking down grace st. in the middle of the night. this woman, this odd-looking woman, was coming toward us. her eyes were looking in opposite directions, not cross-eyed either, the opposite of cross-eyed. when she got close to us, she looked at sam w/ one eye & hissed. we could both see her fangs. they were really long. we were like, "well, that was wierd." then she turned around and started following us. i said, "let's get to the car quick." so we started running & she ran after us! we jumped into the car & pulled out into the street. but she was standing in the middle of the road! sam braked about 15 feet from her. then she took a flying leap that a normal human being could not make & landed on the hood of the car! sam threw it in reverse & floored it & she fell off. we turned around & drove away. i looked back & she was standing in the road, staring at us.

every bit of that is true. if she wasn't a vamp, then she was an olympic long-distance jumper.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...