Cecil Posted October 29, 2001 Posted October 29, 2001 I remember a while ago, I read that in Japan they released a gameboy light or something like that. What it was was a gameboy pocket with a backlit screen. Also I remember reading that they had a choice between the gameboy light and color to release in the states (and the UK and austrillia and all other places). So I'm wondering which one would you have prefeared?
NorykoAngelcry Posted October 31, 2001 Posted October 31, 2001 Never heard anything like that. To my knowledge, never has Nintendo put out a hand-held that was back-lit. All of them require an alternate source of light to be able to see them =) ~~This is to MY knowledge, so I could be WAY off. . just restating that point~~ But to be honest, I don't think that I would like a back-lit hand-held, mainly because it would go through an un-holy amount of batteries to sustain it's life. . and that can be expensive, trust me.
Desbreko Posted November 1, 2001 Posted November 1, 2001 I'd MUCH rather have a GB with a color screen, than a backlit screen. My reasons: 1. Backlit screens suck down the batteries like there's no tomorrow. 2. I've never had a problem with not having enough light, with any Game Boy. 3. I REALLY like having a color screen.
Sephiroth Posted November 1, 2001 Posted November 1, 2001 the GBA should have been brighter, some games are just too dark to play....
Guest Jbirdleslie Posted November 3, 2001 Posted November 3, 2001 I chose gbc because I can't stand playing a game that has no colour, and also if I can't see the game I turn the light on! lol
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now