Lady Macaiodh Posted October 29, 2001 Posted October 29, 2001 i'm feeling morbid tonight. i'm talking about real life, here, not movies or pictures. what's the worst thing you've ever seen w/ your own two eyes? you can take the word "worst" however you want, whatever makes it "worst" to you. i'll post mine if yours are something along the same lines. i have a testimony, i must tell the world... or at least the boards.
DeathKnight Posted October 30, 2001 Posted October 30, 2001 [color=crimson][b][size=1]3 mountain bikers were biking behind my house... one of them came up saying that his friend was injured..... my dad and i went out to find the guy laying in our yard.... his face was cmopletely off it looked like... his nose was barely hanging on.... the blood was all over our yard... we drove the guy to the hospital... I Saw a man possessed by a demon walking the street...... My friend Commited suicide before my eyes... i tried to stop him but before i could it was too late... i called 911 for a ambulence but he was already dead... I saw a woman get hit by a car.... on Bandera Rd.... she... died.... and... thats just some of the things... that haunt this living nightmare i am in....[/color][/b][/size]
Guest Posted October 30, 2001 Posted October 30, 2001 I had a very sick and wierd and perverted dream once and i couldnt wake up.. PM me for the story.. Its too EviL and the pictures arent for minors... Trust me, its REALLY not for quezy people either.....:naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:
DeathKnight Posted October 30, 2001 Posted October 30, 2001 [color=crimson][b][size=1]If you want to get into nightmares.... then dont ask about mine.... most of them i really dont want to think about....[/color][/b][/size]
Sara Posted October 30, 2001 Posted October 30, 2001 [SIZE=1]Eh, nothing I really care to mention.... But I have the strangest feeling that this is going to turn into an extremely graphic thread...[/SIZE]
Guest Posted October 30, 2001 Posted October 30, 2001 Probably..... Except that gfx cant be on the sigs.... 'n stuff.... Heh well i like gfx so it will be kewl.. I wanted a gfx forum but with no banners then whats the point....
mornigndew Posted October 30, 2001 Posted October 30, 2001 [color=blue] the worse thing I ever saw with my naked eyes was two people making out. I don't want to get into detail [/color]
Harry Posted October 30, 2001 Posted October 30, 2001 well this one time we were climbing in a tree, and i fell off, hit the side of my head, and i was lying face down, and i could see the blood flowing past my eye. that wasn't good. also i saw this guy goet hit by a car, and he rapped around a telephone post
No-Name Posted October 30, 2001 Posted October 30, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by mornigndew [/i] [B][color=blue] the worse thing I ever saw with my naked eyes was two people making out. I don't want to get into detail [/color] [/B][/QUOTE] my gawd ur prude. anywho, i was roller skatin really fast, and i tripped, and skidded 2 feet on my face. the right said of my face was all torn up (and still has sum scars today), and lookin in the mirror, all i saw was red on that side. Ive seen worse stuff tho in video games and movies, but that shuldnt really count.
mornigndew Posted October 30, 2001 Posted October 30, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by No-Name [/i] [B] my gawd ur prude. [/B][/QUOTE] [color=blue] It's my first time, and I'm sick for couple day after that [/color]
*GaLxY-GiRl* Posted October 30, 2001 Posted October 30, 2001 [COLOR=royalblue]The worst thing I've ever witnessed..... The time my grandfather reached out for me, while nurses attempted to strap him to his hospital bed. The sheer thought of him being in such agony.... reaching out for [b]me[/b].... begging me to assist him in escaping from his death bed. The thought never leaves my mind. Amazingly, he survived the attack....... just to die 5 days later of [i]constipation[/i]:(. What's this world coming to...?*SIGH*. There's also my memories of my father's funeral; I'd rather not open that can of worms... [/COLOR]
DeathKnight Posted October 30, 2001 Posted October 30, 2001 [color=crimson][b][size=1]I dont want to... think about everything i have seen...[/color][/b][/size]
mornigndew Posted October 30, 2001 Posted October 30, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight [/i] [B][color=crimson][b][size=1]I dont want to... think about everything i have seen...[/color][/b][/size] [/B][/QUOTE] [color=blue] DeathKnight, don't think too negative about life. There must be something happen in your life that you want to remember forever [/color]
DeathKnight Posted October 30, 2001 Posted October 30, 2001 [color=crimson][b][size=1]Of course... i want to remember when i get married... have my kid..... the day my kid walks.... But we're talking about the bad things..... i dont [i]want[/i] to remember the horrible things in life.... the living nightmares.... the things that you have nightmares about till you die....[/b][/color][/size]
mornigndew Posted October 30, 2001 Posted October 30, 2001 [color=blue] That's true, I don't want to remember about the bad thing. What can you do, it's part of you. [/color]
Harry Posted October 30, 2001 Posted October 30, 2001 sorry to be an *** here Death Knight, but if it's so horrible, why do you constantly talk about it? it must not be that traumatizing. I've seen you mention several times since i've been here how much life sucks and horrible things, but yet you keep telling, i just find the odd.
mornigndew Posted October 30, 2001 Posted October 30, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Harry [/i] [B]sorry to be an *** here Death Knight, but if it's so horrible, why do you constantly talk about it? it must not be that traumatizing. I've seen you mention several times since i've been here how much life sucks and horrible things, but yet you keep telling, i just find the odd. [/B][/QUOTE] [color=blue] Probably he's not very happy right now. [/color]
Guest Majin Gohan Posted October 30, 2001 Posted October 30, 2001 I'd say the worst thing I've ever seen would be a motorcycle accident. I was outside on my front lawn and some motorcyclist comes riding by but he apparently wasn't paying attention since he was about to crash into a parked car. Well right before he hit it he tried to turn superfast. Well he spun out and smashed his head on that car. Watching his rolling head was by far the worst thing ever.
DeathKnight Posted October 30, 2001 Posted October 30, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Harry [/i] [B]sorry to be an *** here Death Knight, but if it's so horrible, why do you constantly talk about it? it must not be that traumatizing. I've seen you mention several times since i've been here how much life sucks and horrible things, but yet you keep telling, i just find the odd. [/B][/QUOTE] [color=crimson][b][size=1]Dunno... *shrugs* you got a problem wit what i do... too bad.... heh.... Also today i was very po'ed for some reason all day.... I'll stop talkin bout how bad life is n stuff....[/color][/b][/size]
Harry Posted October 30, 2001 Posted October 30, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Death Knight [/i] [B]Dunno... *shrugs* you got a problem wit what i do... too bad.... heh.... Also today i was very po'ed for some reason all day.... I'll stop talkin bout how bad life is n stuff.... [/B][/QUOTE] I don't really care, but being a well experienced mb goer (what a sad term:D ) it's just easy to make up things like that. i remember some guy with your same name that said his mom died of cancer, but she really didn't
Guest Majin Gohan Posted October 30, 2001 Posted October 30, 2001 Harry I would prefer if you didn't put my name on a quote by somebody else
DeathKnight Posted October 30, 2001 Posted October 30, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Harry [/i] [B]Moo Moo I Love Cows! I am a Sea Cow [/B][/QUOTE] [color=crimson][b][size=1] :therock: i can do that too... i enjoyed doing that quote actually.... [/color][/size][/b]:cross: :cross: :cross:
Lady Macaiodh Posted October 30, 2001 Author Posted October 30, 2001 this is the worst thing i've ever seen. me and a bunch of people were riding around in a car. someone got the bright idea to go get some heroin. i basically cussed them all out, but there was nothing i could do since i had no other ride. we drove around for awhile, but couldn't find any. this one guy jared said "i know a girl w/ mad hook-ups, we should call her." i just sat in the car sulking outside of her house while they made phone calls. i was sitting in the far back of the station wagon, kind of laying down, so i didn't see her get into the front seat to direct us to the spot. they got the dope & we went back to her house. she told us to sit outside since her mom was inside & she wanted to shoot up before she went in. i climbed out the back door to smoke a cigarette, since the whole thing disgusted me & i didn't want to be around it. i walked to the front of the car when i saw it. the girl, abra, was sticking the needle in her arm... an arm which rested on a swollen, pregnant belly. i nearly puked. she was at least nine months pregnant. jared was actually helping her w/ the tourniquet!! nobody even cared! she wanted to get high right then so badly that she didn't even care who saw that she was a worthless, child-abusing, dope fiend. all i could think about was that dope pumping into the baby's brain, wondering how many times she had done that. & what really makes this story the worst is that 2 weeks later, the baby girl was born deformed & dead. don't ever do heroin, people, it will destroy you & everything you love. see my sig.
DeathKnight Posted October 30, 2001 Posted October 30, 2001 [color=crimson][b][size=1]all the **** that happened with my biological mother.... I was born the son of Tammy Lynn howell And John Cavvera... They... slept together in the front room of John's house and guess who was created.... Well.... 9 months later... i was born.... Kenneth Andrew Howell... My Father (John) Denyed that he was my father... even when the DNA tests proved it to be 99.9% chance that hes my father.... He denyed it and enyed it.... but the Judge ruled he was the father.... He ran off though and now lives in Cali... My mother soon abondoned me.... She said she didnt want a brat to take care of... So she packed up and left me to my grandparents.... I have a little sister... who i havent seen in 7 years.... and... i am worried beyond anything you've ever been worried about... Shes too innocent... it isnt her fault my mom is a slut... and my dad is a coward.... Sis... please be and stay safe.... God Bless Her every day of her life.... and thats the storys of the first few years of this... bittersweet symphony i live in.... ......[/color][/size][/b]
BabyGirl Posted October 30, 2001 Posted October 30, 2001 [color=deeppink]I don't think my story can compare with anyone else's...you have all seen far worse than I. I sympathize with all of you...that stuff can be rough. The worst thing I've ever seen...a man getting electrecuted by lightning, running to the doorway where I stood for help, falling short, and just laying there on the ground. I felt so very helpless. Bah...perhaps that's what fuels my fear of storms.[/color]
Recommended Posts