OtakuBoards

Zoids Rpg

shibatku

There are three Zoid teams to choose sides for:

1. Zero
2. Rebel
2. Tech

I rule the Zero team. The first to declare the captain of the others teams is the captain. I am the judge also for all of the events. We will start off with a tournament to decide who gets champion spot, in the champion spot you are co-captain of any team you choose which means you can help make decisions except for my team of course.

Here is my Zoid and Stats:

Name: Midnight Fireball
Power:1000
Defend: 600
Speed: 600
Intelligence:300

The total power you can have is: 2500

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

O.K. SS Trunks Tech is yours.

Enter name and stats of Zoid
(At top the rules for your Zoid total is there)

The team captains are as follows:

1. Zero-Shibatku
2. Rebel-Forte
3. Tech-SS Trunks

The battle begins friday if people don't join your teams then you command two other Zoids. People can join when they want unless the captain opposes strongly.

The teams left to join now are:

1.Zero
2.Rebel
3.Tech

Okay, my stats:

Name: Craig
Zoids name: Shadow
Zoid type: Demon Wolf
Zoid Description: Shadow is a Black and Gold Wolf. He has very sharp claws and teeth, and has a large, high pressure electron cannon inside it's mouth. The cannon has a cooling pack as it gets easily overheated.It also has a small self-healing type mechanism.
Craigs description: Focuses on the job at hand. Very dedicated to his team, and expects them to follow orders and respect his decisions. Very intelligent on and off the battlefield.
Strength: 700
Defence: 400
Speed: 700
Intelligence: 700
Attacks: Canine demon (Charges at opponent and clamps onto their body with Shadows powerful jaws. He then fires his electron cannon into the body of his unprotected opponent.

Ok Ok the tournament has officially begun*The field opens up* The first battle is Zero versus Tech. Let the fight begin:flaming:

If SS Trunks doesn't control his Zoids by monday he loses.
Just a warning limit to respond is 3 days unless you have a good reason.

You have to wait for your captain and if he doesn't respond within three days your team can lose but I guess If hes doesn't respond you get to be captain ok Zero.

I won't be on tommorrow and the day after that Ill be back on monday k. So the battle will start monday when I return.

O.k. The tournament will start two days from today because I won't be home for those two days and I can't get to a computer.

Well we have our competitors in two days the tournament begins if anyone wants to join they have tose two days to join but if your not ready you can't play

The fight will be the Zero vs. Tech

[size=1]Alright, I'll go with Tech team.

Name: Neil
Zoid Name: Wild
Zoid Type: Dark Panther
Zoid Description: Wild is a Black Panther of the Dark type. Has two small size yet high power ion cannons on his back. It also has a small self-healing type mechanism.
Neil's Description: A loner and serious to a fault(most of the time). He has been known to fly off the handle at times. But do not call him 'crazy', for this enrages him to a point of true insanity.
Power: 900
Defend: 700
Speed: 650
Intelligence:250
Attacks: Death Pounce(I jump up, pounce on the enemies head, and fire the Ion Cannons on their back, blowing them open)[/size]