OtakuBoards

Zoids Rpg

shibatku

Alllllriiiigggggghhhttttt..........erum....interesting. A legendary Zoid part......ooook. Erum......Can I join allll the teams into one? And I'm ready to go any time! Oh, wait!
--------------------
*after a bit, everyone's Zoids have been completely repaired. They are all ready to leave on their quest*
--------------------
That was kinda pointless, but none-the-less. BTW, whenever you defeat a Zoid, they're not destroyed, just shut down cuz they can't continue to fight on.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

O.k. I guess the teams can all join into one well I have aabout 25 minutes until I need to get off so lets go .

Our first encounter is with the Backdraft group and they have 20 Zoids and One of them is the siz of a mountain.

Fireball shoots a weasel unit(Series of missilesand gun fire) at all twenty shuting them down and lets SuperSaiyan4444 take the big guy.

[size=1]Neil: Ah, an Iron Kong XL model. Cake...
Pilot: You seems confident....Let's just see how......CONFIDENT!!!

*The Kong side-swipes at Wild, but misses because it is too big and clumsy*

Neil: OK, maintain a 25 meter parimeter around the Kong, and keep the I.C.s aimed on it's mid-region. Keep up a shot from each cannon at one shot per second, to keep a steady stream of fire.
Wild: RAAAAAAAAAAAH!
Neil: Yeah, then go in and gut 'um like a fish!

*Wild runs around the Kong, firing the I.C.s the whole time. After a half a minute, the Kong falls. Wild stops in front of the Kong*

Neil: *after a solid minute of staring back at the pilot* Attack: Death Pounce.

*Wild leaps up, and digs his claws into the Kongs head, and begins firing the I.C.s at a rate of 50 shots per second. After a solid few minutes, Wild backs up.*

Neil: There's no way! There is no possible way he can still be active! Wild, keep firing!

*Wild keeps firing at the Kong's back, causing damage, yet it is still active...*[/size]

[size=1]Neil: OK, Wild, Dark Swipe!

*Wild's claws glow red, and Wild lanches at the Kong! The Kong manages to stand, only to be ripped in half by Wild!*

Neil: That's the way!
--------------------------
BTW, are we competing in Zoid rank battles? It would be cool if we are.
---------------------------
Yeah, Zero, you and Craig were acting sniper in case we couldn't pull through.[/size]

Zero sure your in this. You can play if you want.

I guess we could do ranks but not competitively but you will earn ranks so far we are in a team rank and we are 50 If we did a rank by skill, we would say were the best and want to be on top so we'll do team ranks k. and you earn ranks for a completed mission and being in it so far me and you have a stat of corporate level since Zero wasn't here hes at private level.

* As the team travels on the day passes and in the morning a judge appears on the screen and says we have a Zoid battle to do. It will be the Striker team(us) vs. Alpha Prime. The battle opens with them hits us for minor damage and I shoot missiles and take their long range sniper zoid.

Shibatku: Well all's left is the ground panther units, Wild watch out they have exstreme speed.*

*Fireball then shoots his other missiles taking out one of the two remaing and then finishs the last one of by ramming it to the ground disabling the Zoid.*

Fireball: We won! Well we went up a rank were now 40th.

*A day passes and the group gets attacked by the backdraft group again and this time they have 20 improved flying units, 2 Kongs, and 200 grond truck missile units.*

Fireball: This'll be fun

* Fires all of the missiles he can fire(2000) taking out all of the air and ground units leaving the massive Kongs to deal with. Runs to the mobile base and reloads his missiles and comes out restocked.*

Fine with me. It is my fault for now being here.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*kevin from a distance blast away at old of the massive Kong with his particle cannons. He blast away to disable one of the Kong leg. as soon as it start to tip over the zero rush in with intense speed which cause a stream of smoke to fellow behind him.)

Kevin: You're going down big guy.

*with that pounce on the Kong and slash and bite it repeatedly until it was disable. but it didn't go down without a fight.*

Thats okay

*Fireball then fires another 2000 missiles at the other kong sending it to the ground in flames and pieces.*

Fireball: Yeah alright we won!

*Ten all of the sudden 20 kongs appear and 500 air units*

Fireball: We may have goten a little more than we can chew:nervous:

*Fireball then heads to the mobile base and restocks ammo and attaches a tube to the missile launcher so it can shoot 1,000,000 missiles one right after the other so he doesn't have to restock. Fireball then releases 100,000 missiles on the airunits hiting all exept one which cuts the tube for missiles.*

Fireball: Great now I have to keep leaving to restock

*Fireball then fires the remaining 200,000 missiles at the kongs and takes 10 out. Then fireball runs in to restock ammo.*

Kevin: Time for a little speed right Zero.
*with that he charge at five Kongs with lightning speed he run circle around them causing a cyclone. which rip them a part.*

Kevin: No we can chew this. It will be hard but we can do it.

Fireball: I think so too.

Kevin: You can take the three kongs. I take the little air unit. :devil:

Kevin: It's all mine now. :devil:

Fireball: Don't hurt yourself.

Kevin: I will. Wait a minute.
*with that the Zero full the sky with intense beam*

Kevin: Now eat this!
*he charge his cannon to max and fire dead on at the unit. which destory it's left wing. the pilot eject right before it crash.*

Shiba: Well we beat them, Good Job

Kevin:Thanks

*Then the group travels to the nearest town and eats and while they're eating someone's spying on them.*

Mystery Shadow: They'll be dead soon enough

*Shadow dude disapears and no one knew a thing.*

Kevin: Well I'll see you guys a little later. I'm going to pick up a few parts.

Shiba: Kay see you later.

Neil: Okay Kevin.
*with that he walk out the door* * a few second later he ran back in*

Kevin: Sorry I forgot to pay.
*everybody does an anime type fall*

*Shiba encounters a man and talks with him and they go to his warehouse and talk till morning then Fireball goes to the base.*

Shiba: Hey whats up. I was just out for a while last night o.k. I'm going to sleep and falls to the ground dead tired:sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:*

M. Man: We'll meet again soon enough. Mawahahahahahaha:naughty:

Sorry, my Pc's been down.

New stats
Zoid: Lieger Deathblade
Strength: 650
Defense: 600
Speed: 600
Intelligence: 650

*Eriss fires up the reactor in his Lieger, and blasts out of the hangar. He prepares his main weapon, the huge Gatling Cannons mounted on the back, and races towards the field.*

We are now on the same team and we are looking for a legendary Zoid item.

*Fireball steps out of the mobile base and looks to see DeathBlade coming towards the base and sends a message to him.*

Fireball: Hey have you come to join cause if not well as soon as you get within two miles of this base your zoid'll be fried so are you with us?

*Fireball sets up a shock shield waiting for a reply.*

Fireball:Well were moving on so if you want just reply.

*Then the group leaves and approachs a hughe meteor crater.*

Fireball: Well lets check this out

*Then the group starts down the crater wall and makes it to the middle where all of the sudden a huge meteor and a being of pure dark light appear*

Being: You shall not pass to the ruins you will die now

*Then thousands of zoids appear made of pure darkness*

Fireball: Were outmatched we can't beat them

*Fireball then starts shooting missiles and gets a path out with Kevin right behind him.*

Fireball: Take this!

*Fireball fires a nuke in the hole and kills everything*