[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AlmightySSJ4 [/i]
[B]I join Zero Team.

Name: Eriss Bonnico
Zoid: Lieger Deathblade
Strength: 850
Defense: 800
Speed: 800
Intelligence: 850 [/B][/QUOTE]

AlmightySSJ4, you are over in your stats by 800. Fix it or you'll be disquaifyed!

Sorry guys you have to go on with the battle without me. I have to go get this cast off. I like to be here for it but I have to go. I'll be back some time to night around 8 or 9 PM Eastern. If the battle is still going I'll join. Again I'm sorry. :(

Heres some more info:

when you attack you take that from your attack like if you attack for 500 you take 500 from your total attack and the defender takes his defense and divides it by three and you take that from the attack, but after that you lose 50 defense. And once you run out of attack you can then use your speed. (Once you run out of attack) You still do the defense thing but you take away 50 from the remaing numbers . k Everyone starts out with 700 hp.

Battle Mode 0892 Fight!

I have to go 40 minutes after this post because I'm watching the Zoids anime.
I'll be back later though but whenever someone leaves the battle it's paused k.

Confused me like h£ll there.
----------------------------------------------
Craig: Lets get this show on the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Craig, in Shadow, jumps onto the battle field.

Craig: Initiate Pack Shield!

The wolf like Zoid which is Shadow, makes a barrier infront of it.

Fireball then jumps to the field wating for his team* I don't know if Almightyssj4 or whatever will play so my team is on the field you have to wait for you team I have like 10 to 15 minutes left we will all start it when everyones here k I'll be back later tonight k.* Fireball makes a shield(doesn't matter if we have a shield the rules are still the same If you need further Instructions pm me k)
I only have alittle time to goe so I'll seen you tonight k.

*Wild stands on a cliff, near the barrier. The computer beeps, in a rising tone(Like in Gundam Wing when they lock on a target) as Neil sets the target staight on Midnight Fireball's neck. Neil has planned his position perfetly; in the open, yet he is invisible from all others.*

Neil: *computer beeps as the target alines perfectly with Midnight Fireball* Now all I have to do is wait...Wild, make sure the Ion Cannons are cooled down.
Wild: *growls loudly, yet not able to be heard by Craig and Shibatku, to confirm that the Ion Cannons are fine.*
Neil: Just keep that target and this thing is all ours...

*Fireball aims a pulse cannon at the near by cliff and shoots a blast at the rocks under SSaiyan4444 weakening them and causeing him to fall to the ground and uses a pulse again and makes sure all of the opponents are ground level and levels all the moutainous areas around making it all ground level and fires up the ion cannons*

[color=darkblue][size=1][b] Just forget it. I am not battling. I wanna be apart of a team or for someone to join my team.[/color][/size][/b]

who ready to get this thing started*Fireball strats to charge all systems and waepons and fires a mainstream blast making the ground make crystal spikes(for more than ground level and not mountains for sniper) then shoots 7 blast at the zoid that no one controls and it smases to the ground then digs under ground and hides the other two zoids on the crystal field and they fire 5 shots each tageting the SS Trunks Zoid in order to avoid the shots you need to geuss a numer between 1-10 I have a number if you guess 1 away from the number or the number right only two hit you if you guess wrong they all hit you. k* well its started and you have two zoids and ones under attack whatcha goin' ta do*Fireball recharges the pulse cannon and brings out the bazooka and targets SS Trunks*

Dude, did you [i]read[/i] my post? ''in the open, yet he is invisible from all others.*'' That means you can't see me, thus you have no clue of where I am. And don't be all ''Well, just fight me!'' because I have a move that can take ANYONE out with one hit. So I'm still on the moutain, and you and Craig are staring each other down.

Neil: OK, Wild, he seems to want to play! You still have that target?
Wild: RAHHHHH!!!!(Yes.)
Neil: FIRE!!!
*The Ion Cannons fires, still holding their original target. The beams go underground and hit their mark. The explosion causes Midnight Fireball's pulse cannon, causeing it's chare to go off, causeing great damage to it's own self. Midnight Fireball now remains motionless, in it's own caved-in tunnel.*

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by shibatku [/i]
[B]dude I didnt shoot you I shot the one that Zero is suposed to be in.
[color=red]*Fireball aims a pulse cannon at the near by cliff and shoots a blast at the rocks under SSaiyan4444 weakening them and causeing him to fall to the ground and uses a pulse again and makes sure all of the opponents are ground level and levels all the moutainous areas around making it all ground level and fires up the ion cannons*[/color][/B][/QUOTE]

Gee, I don't see Zero or Kevin in there anywhere. I do see SSayian4444, and I believe that would be me. But that post of yours didn't happen. At least play by the rules.:flaming:

I may have to get off in a sec so*The two other Zoids after taking out SS Trunks out shoot at SuperSaiyan4444cauing a leg to calapse and to fall in the tunnel that Fireball dug sending smke up from the tunneladn then and then the two zoids spark an explosion under ground sending them both onto the field twitching* well guess a number between 1-10 I have a number guess.

Neil: Now, put him down, and keep him down!

*Wild continues firing the Ion Cannons, each shot hitting Midnight Fireball. Soon, the explosions drive the Midnight Fireball up to the surface*

Neil: Let's goooo! Attack: DEATH POUNCE!!!

*Wild bounds forward, and jumps up. Wild's claws dig into the first Zoid, and the Ion Cannons fire, countless times, blowing it's back open. The whole process is repeated with the second Zoid. Both o the Zoids are completely helpless and they shut-down, putting them out of the match. And slowly, Wild is completely fine.*

*Midnight Fireball now is croughted down low, but unprepaired. Zero comes from behind and chomps down on it's spine, and Wild fires the Ion Cannons at the same time, ripping the area in front of the Zero open.*

Neil: You have been beaten. Call defeat or be destroyed.

Whatever well on to the real task but first you are champion what team do you want to be co captain of(Zero was destroyed and so was SS Trunks's Zoid so only you won lol) well our goal is to recover a legendary Zoid part and we are all on the same side just not the same team and Well If Forte wants he can join my team k. When your ready SuperSaiyan4444 make your choice and we can begin the journey to for the Item. we will start the journey tommorrow around this time o.k.