Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
There are three Zoid teams to choose sides for:

1. Zero
2. Rebel
2. Tech

I rule the Zero team. The first to declare the captain of the others teams is the captain. I am the judge also for all of the events. We will start off with a tournament to decide who gets champion spot, in the champion spot you are co-captain of any team you choose which means you can help make decisions except for my team of course.

Here is my Zoid and Stats:

Name: Midnight Fireball
Power:1000
Defend: 600
Speed: 600
Intelligence:300

The total power you can have is: 2500
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
Once we have captains and at lest three people on each team if people do not join you then we all equal out and the captain controls the Zoids that people aren't in. We'll start this when we have enough players. or till friday.
Posted
O.K. SS Trunks Tech is yours.

Enter name and stats of Zoid
(At top the rules for your Zoid total is there)

The team captains are as follows:

1. Zero-Shibatku
2. Rebel-Forte
3. Tech-SS Trunks

The battle begins friday if people don't join your teams then you command two other Zoids. People can join when they want unless the captain opposes strongly.

The teams left to join now are:

1.Zero
2.Rebel
3.Tech
Posted
Okay, my stats:

Name: Craig
Zoids name: Shadow
Zoid type: Demon Wolf
Zoid Description: Shadow is a Black and Gold Wolf. He has very sharp claws and teeth, and has a large, high pressure electron cannon inside it's mouth. The cannon has a cooling pack as it gets easily overheated.It also has a small self-healing type mechanism.
Craigs description: Focuses on the job at hand. Very dedicated to his team, and expects them to follow orders and respect his decisions. Very intelligent on and off the battlefield.
Strength: 700
Defence: 400
Speed: 700
Intelligence: 700
Attacks: Canine demon (Charges at opponent and clamps onto their body with Shadows powerful jaws. He then fires his electron cannon into the body of his unprotected opponent.
Posted
SSTrunks I'll join you.

Name: Kevin
Zoid Name: Zero
Strength: 600
Defence: 500
Speed: 700
Intelligence: 700
Posted
Ok Ok the tournament has officially begun*The field opens up* The first battle is Zero versus Tech. Let the fight begin:flaming:

If SS Trunks doesn't control his Zoids by monday he loses.
Just a warning limit to respond is 3 days unless you have a good reason.
Posted
Hold it I'm on the Tech team what am I going to do?
Posted
You have to wait for your captain and if he doesn't respond within three days your team can lose but I guess If hes doesn't respond you get to be captain ok Zero.

I won't be on tommorrow and the day after that Ill be back on monday k. So the battle will start monday when I return.
Posted
Me and Zero. Do any of you fools really think you can beat us?

Tech team is ready.
------------------------------------
Sorry I took so long.
Posted
O.k. The tournament will start two days from today because I won't be home for those two days and I can't get to a computer.

Well we have our competitors in two days the tournament begins if anyone wants to join they have tose two days to join but if your not ready you can't play

The fight will be the Zero vs. Tech
Posted
Can we do this when I get home at 6:00PM on Monday?

I have school and all.
Posted
[size=1]Alright, I'll go with Tech team.

Name: Neil
Zoid Name: Wild
Zoid Type: Dark Panther
Zoid Description: Wild is a Black Panther of the Dark type. Has two small size yet high power ion cannons on his back. It also has a small self-healing type mechanism.
Neil's Description: A loner and serious to a fault(most of the time). He has been known to fly off the handle at times. But do not call him 'crazy', for this enrages him to a point of true insanity.
Power: 900
Defend: 700
Speed: 650
Intelligence:250
Attacks: Death Pounce(I jump up, pounce on the enemies head, and fire the Ion Cannons on their back, blowing them open)[/size]
Posted
Umm well i cant attack because im alone.. No one joined the Rebels
Posted
Forte, it's Tech vs. Zero. You're Rebel. 'Sides, it would be better if you were alone because you would get to pick and choose what type of Zoids you wanted and stats and all.
BTW, what's the prize for winning? *evil grin*

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...