OtakuBoards

~Pokemon: Back in Kanto~

KKC

[center][color=royablue][size=1][img]http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/gsctrainer31.gif[/img]
Oak:
Hi there! Welcome to the world of Pokemon! My name is Oak. People call me the Pokemon Prof.
[img]http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/pkfrlg033.png[/img]
This world is inhabited by creatures called Pokemon! For some people, Pokemon are pets. Others use them for fights. Myself... I study Pokemon as a profession.
As the years go by, more and more Pokemon are being discovered, the newer discovered ones are found living in a certain area of the world.
After the discoery of the pokemon that lived in Johto and Hoenn, a Pokemon migration team was created. This team of scientists and volunteers gathered an amount of the newly discovered Pokemon and migrated them to area's like Kanto.
You are one of the five new trainers who will be getting your first Pokemon from me at my lab.
Your very own Pokemon journey is about to unfold! A world of dreams and adventures with Pokemon awaits! Let's go! [/center]
------
~Rules~
~No Godmodding with pokemon.
~No evolving a pokemon in one day, that's immpossible! (unless it is a pokemon like Weedle, Nidoran, ect.)
~Grammar, spelling, and sentance structure needs to be good. I'd like to understand what is happening in the story.
~Only 3-4 Pokemon are allowed to be owned until we pass the second badge.
~The new Pokemon from Johto and Hoenn arn't as common as the original Pokemon. So, I don't expect anyone to catch all new pokemon and none of the old ones.
~Please stay active during this RPG, one person could screw it up. (Which is why I will pick loyal people for this RP too).
~I'll allow people to minorly RP another person's character and pokemon (Or else the story wouldn't go anywhere.) but you must act like the person would (Look at their personality in the sign-ups)
~If someone has caught a certain pokemon (say Pikachu) you can't catch a Pikachu or it's evolved form (unless that person doesn't plan on evolving it). This way we will have a wide range of different Pokemon and people won't have the same.
~At the start of each post, you need to put where you are and what time it is.
~If you were in Assassin's pokemon RPG that recently died (T_T) you'll know about this:
So people will know what pokemon you have, It is best if you use the little sprites to post your Pokemon Team each time a pokemon evolves or you catch one.
[URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=40417&page=2&pp=20]Click this[/URL] - You see what I'm getting at? You don't have to post the sprites every time you post (Silly Assassin got excited), but you do need to post them every so often. Once Oak gives you your starter, do this "pokemon Team" thing at the bottom of your post.
------
These are the people who made it into the RPG and they are the only ones who can post in this thread.
[center][b]Person - RP name - Starter pokemon[/b]
Vicky - Lucas Sherratt - Charmander
Assassin - Leon Makuto - Bulbasaur
Imi - Imi Kagami - Growlithe
Ohkami - Rin Waterflower - Squirtle
Quad - Kay Surge - Eevee[/center]

NOTE: Vicky will be leaving for vacation sometime this week and it might be a long vacation. We've decided that Vicky's character will start out as a loner and won't join the group until she returns from vacation. Remember this so that you don't oddly end up traveling with her character. ^_^

Ok, let's get this thing started. Start your post on the morning you get your pokemon.
-------

[b]Location: Pallet Town, The Pallet Town Inn
Time: 11:55 P.M.[/b]

The crowd cheered as Marowak and Gengar ramed into each other with a strong force coming from each one. Gengar nimbly leaped back as Marowak's bone weapon came spinning towards him. A black ball started to grow between the shadow pokemon's hands as the spinning bone came closer. A black flash lit the battle field of the arena as Gengar let loose it's Shadow ball, when the arena became normal again, Marowak was unconcious, the trainer returned the KOed pokemon and threw another pokeball which turned out to be an Onix.

Kay watched the battle on the TV as she sat on the small bed at the Pallet Town Inn. It was almost 12:00 A.M. and she knew that she should get to bed, but she was too excited about the coming day when she could finally get a pokemon of her own. You never knew who would be going to get a pokemon from Prof. Oak, so it was best if you were the first to arrive. Kay had made sure to inform the front desk of a wake-up call.

The battle on the TV ended and it went into comercials. Kay clicked it off with the remote and got into bed, still itching with excitement. She layed awake for a long time before she finally drifted off to sleep.

[b]Location: Pallet Town, The Pallet Town Inn
Time: 12:00 P.M. (noon)[/b]

Kay blinked her eyes open as rays of sun shined of her face. She pushed herself up and check the clock, expecting it to be 7:30.

"Twelve o'clock?!" Kay screamed. She scrambled out of the bed, in haste she sliped on the blanket and fell with a thump on the floor. Kay growled angrily and jumped to her feet. "Never trust Pallet people to give a wake-up call!"[/size][/color]

[SIZE=1][B]Since I'll be away, I'd thought I'd post the party of my Pokemon when my character returns:
Charmander (possibly Charmeleon)
[IMG]http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/pkrs206.gif[/IMG]
Nidoran (Male, possibly evolved)
[IMG]http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/pkrs230.gif[/IMG]
Pidgeotto
[IMG]http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/pkrs219.gif[/IMG]
Golduck
[IMG]http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/pkrs159.gif[/IMG]
Electabuzz (sp?)
[IMG]http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/pkrs283.gif[/IMG]
Tauros
[IMG]http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/pkrs285.gif[/IMG]

In my characters Bio it shows all the Pokemon he'll have in his party as the RPG goes along (which will be quite some time later, might I add), but he won't have a Jolten, it'll be a Electabuzz (curse these Pokemon names...)

IC:
[B]Location: On the road to Pallet town, 7:20am[/B]

Lucas walked weakly towards Pallet Town. He had gotten up early to get there, but he had to run half the way when a trainer told him he was late. When the figured out he really wasn't late, Lucas was already worn on.

"I... better... be close..." Lucas panted, almost collapsing. He looked ahead, and saw Professor Oak's lab. "Wow! Thank Moltres!" He yelled, running towards Oak's lab. "I'm even the first one here!" He shouted. He ran up the hill, almost tripping over, leapt over and Geodude and came to Oak's door. He knocked on slowly. Suddenly, Professor Oak came to the door.

"Ah, you must be one of the new Pokemon trainers!" Professor Oak said.

"Yeah, Lucas." Lucas replied, shaking Oak's hand.

"Well your one of the first one's here, so come in!" Professor Oak said, opening the door and letting Lucas in. He looked around the lab, seeing it was mostly white. There was a few Pokeball's on the table, and devices which Lucas reconized as a Pokedex and some sheets on one of the lab tables.

"Nice place." Lucas complimented. He suddenly ran over to the Pokeball's on a circle table and stared. "As these the Pokemon?" Lucas asked. Oak walked to him.

"They are, now, which one did you say you wanted?" Oak asked. Lucas stared at them for awhile, then remembered.

"Charmander." He replied, turning towards Oak. "I want a Charmander..." He repeated. Professor Oak nodded, and pointed to the one nearest to Lucas. Lucas stared down at it, and picked up it. He stared at it for awhile and released the Charmander. It was lively, and started to jump up and down. "Charmander!" Lucas shouted, picking the small fire lizard up in his arms. He stared down at it for awhile, and smiled. "Just like me father..." Lucas muttered.

"Take this, aswell." Oak said, walking towards his lab table. He took one of the red Pokedex's and handed it too Lucas. "This Pokedex is your trainers liscense, and it records data on all the Pokemon you've seen and caught across the world." Professor Oak explained. Lucas took the Pokedex in one hand and nodded.

"Got it." Lucas said. He smiled at his Charmander.[/SIZE]

Team:
Charmander

[B]Location: Pallet Town Inn, 11:30 pm[/B]

[COLOR=SlateGray]Imi walked slowly into her room for the night, her shoulder slouched and her clothes wrinkled. She threw her backpack into the corner and collapsed onto her bed.

"4 days..." she muttered as she stared at the white ceiling, "4 days of pure hell...." she rolled over and curled herself up into a ball. She had left her hometown of Cinnabar Island for the first time 5 days ago.

The first day of sailing was fine, clear blue skies and water Pokemon milling around the boat, but the next day was awful. A massive storm had hit the ocean on the boat Imi was on had been battered by the waves, but the Captain knew they had to keep going, as there were many other trainers from Cinnabar needing to get to the mainland.

It was a night the young girl wanted to forget, sailing never had been her favourite pastime and she was deathly scared of water,
"I suppose that's what I get for loving fire Pokemon." she grumbled and she crawled under the soft duvet covering the lumpy bed.

She settled down and in a few minutes she was asleep, ready for the next day....[/COLOR]

[B]Pallet Town Inn, 11:20pm[/B]

[COLOR=SlateGray][I]BEEP BEEP BEEP[/I]

"Arg...leave me alone...."

[I]BEEP BEEP BEEP[/I]

A hand shot out from under the covers and smashed down on the alarm clock, shutting it up for good. Imi poked her head out and twitched her nose, she looked at her watched as she rubbed the sleep out of her eyes,

"Oh, 11:20..." she paused, "What?! 11:20?! Holy crap!" the girl jumped out of bed and brushed her hair in record time, she grabbed her bag, threw on her jacket and leapt for the door, wrenching it open and running down the stairs 2 at a time,

"I'm gonna be late....I?m gonna....on my first day too!"
She received strange looks from others in the inn but she didn?t care, she sprinted in the general direction of Oak's lab, praying for a miracle.[/COLOR]

[size=1][color=SlateGray][B]
Pallet Town: 8:00 A.M.

Ring! Ring! Ring![/B]

A small clock rang loudly, it's sound carrying through the small hotel room. Glancing over, Leon Makuto saw that it was 8:00 A.M.

"Hmmm....What? 8:00 A.m? I hope I am not late." Launcing out of bed, his clothes on, he grabbed his red hat, along with his coat. Running down the stairs, people where screaming at him, he smiled and bowed.

Perhaps, he may be able get a [I]Bulbasaur[/I]! The thought re-assured him, he raced even faster. His rope on his side, always, was he prepared. Dust, settled behind him as he turned a sharp corner. Now, he was running full out, people lined the street as he came racing into veiw.

"Is that a Pokemon?" One young Boy asked, his Mother quited him.

Slowing down, he looked at the people. All were smiling at him, he smiled back also. Bowing as he entered the large Labortory. Pokemon was out, Scientists studying them.

"Excuse me, is this the place where I get my first Pokemon?" Leon politely asked a Scientist, not much older than himself.

"Yes, there is Professer Oak." He pointed towards a well known man, Professor Oak.

Stepping over he looked into the Professor Oak's eyes, they stared back, than a smile appeared on the man's face.

"I believe these is yours?" Professor reached him multiple objects.

Quickly he rummaged through all the items. There he stared at his Pokedex, the small red computer opened under his gentle hands. In it's Computer Like voice it said who it's Owner was. Also, with information about that owner.

Next he found six Pokeball's, red and white color to make them stand out more against other objects. Although, one was filled with a Pokemon. Throwing it into the air, the Pokemon stood infront of Leon, it's small flower on it's back. [I]Bulbasaur![/I]. The Pokeball landed neatly in Leon's right hand, while the other, held all his equipment.

"A Bulbasaur, Thank you very kindly sir." Leon bowed and petted his Pokemon.

"You are very welcome, now go fill your dream!" Professor Oak changed his expression and pushed Leon hurriedly out of the Labatory. Leon stood there laughing as his Pokemon chanted it's name, almost, if laughing.

"Bulbasaur!" Vine's came from the Pokemon's body, pushing it into the air, it landed solidly back on the ground.

------------

Appearance:

[IMG]http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/rstrainer49.png[/IMG]

Pokemon Team:

[IMG]http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/pkrs203.gif[/IMG][/size][/color]

[COLOR=Navy][B]Road to Pallet Town - 7:40am[/B]

Rin road along the path on her sister's bike, she lifted her left wrist up to her face and her eyes flicked down to her watch. Her eyes widened and she pedalled faster than before. If she didn't hurry, she'd be late. Rin couldn't wait to get her first pokémon. She was hoping for a Squirtle because it was the only water pokémon out of the starter pokémon.

[B]Pallet Town - 8:00am[/B]

As she got closer, Rin could see some houses that showed Pallet Town. She pedalled even faster as she entered the small town. She got off her bike and walked it over to the biggest building. She knew it was Professor Oak's lab because she'd seen it on so many pokémon documentaries.

Rin took a deep breath as she stood at the doors of the lab. She'd rested her bike against the wall and she stepped forward. The door slid open with a quiet hiss and Rin looked around. She'd only seen the place in the documentaries, and it looked much smaller in the shows than what it actually was. Rin approached one of the scientists walking around in their white coats.

"Excuse me, can you tell me where I could find Professor Oak?" Rin asked.
"He's down at end, in his work area." he replied smiling.
"Thankyou." Rin said, walking towards the back of the building.

As she approached, she made out a man standing there. As Rin got closer her breath was caught in her throat. It was Professor Oak! She was a big fan of his and watched his documentaries all the time.

"Ah, Hello there. And who might you be?" Prof. Oak asked.
"Uh...I'm Rin, I'm a beginning trainer. I just arrived from Cerulean City, I'm here for my first pokémon." Rin explained.
"Ah, I've been waiting for you, Rin. I know some things about you, like you're the youngest sister of the Cerulean Sisters, and you love water pokémon just like them. I hope I got you the right pokémon." he said, reaching behind him and grabbing a small electronic ball which was half red and half white.

Rin accepted it and enlarged the small ball into its usual size.

"Pokéball Go!!!" Rin called, throwing the ball into the air.

It opened and a pokémon was released onto the floor in a flash of white light. It was an aqua green coloured pokémon with a shell on its back.

"Squirtle, Squirt!" it called.
"A Squirtle!! Thankyou so much Professor!! I've always wanted a Squirtle." Rin said, picking up the small turtle pokémon and hugging it.
"Squir....tle...." it groaned.
"Oh, sorry." Rin apologized. "What gender is it?" she asked.
"Squirtle's a male." Prof. Oak answered. "Oh, and here's some other stuff you'll need." he said, passing her five other pokéballs and a pokédex.
"Thanks so much Professor." Rin said again.
"It was my pleasure, good luck on your journey, Rin." he said.

Rin got Squirtle back into his pokéball and walked out of the lab. She looked around and decided to head for the inn and see if there were any other pokémon trainers that were just starting.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[B]Pokémon Team:[/B]
[IMG]http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/pkrs209.gif[/IMG]
[I]Squirtle[/I][/COLOR]

[size=1][color=darkgreen][b]Location: Pallet Town, 12:05 P.M.[/b]

Kay grabed her jacket off the coat rack and slipped on in haste, not noticing that she had put it on backwards. The Inn was up with the morning, many people were all about the lobby, either checking in or checking out. Kay sprinted by the counter and threw the room keys at the clerk, he and many other people watched her run out the door, take a sharp turn and run down the road.

[i]How could I sleep in THAT late!?[/i]

Kay was positive she was running beyond sprint, when she passed a person on the road, they appeared to be just a blur to her eyes. In the distance, a large white building came into view, Oak Lab. Kay grinned and picked up speed. She ran up the concrete steps, skipping two or so and falling down when she lost her footing on one.

Reaching the door, Kay slammed it open. She was surprised to see Prof. Oak himself standing right in front of her, as if he had been waiting. Kay gave him the best innocent grin she could come up with. Every once in a while, Oak would visit the Vermilion City Gym and check out her dads pokemon, it was kind of like a monthly check-up. Kay knew him pretty well.

"Kay, it's good to see you." Oak said in his gruff voice, a smile coming to his face, "Your father called and said you would be coming, but I expected you to be here hours ago." He raised an eyebrow in question and started to walk away towards another room, Kay following behind him.

"Well, it isn't really my fault..." Kay grumbled, still ticked off that the Inn hadn't sent her wake-up call.

"And I suppose it isn't your fault that your jacket is on back-wards?" Oak chuckled as they entered a room. Kay felt her cheeks turn red and she quickly fixed her jacket. She looked around the room, from what she could tell, it was Oak's office, many papers were laying on tables and pokeballs were also layed out on the tables.

"Oak, please tell me you have a pokemon left, I don't care which one it is, I'll take anything!" Kay exclaimed. Her heart was now beating very quickly waiting for Oak's reply. He frowned slightly and looked at the floor.

"I'm afraid Charmander, Squirtle, and Bulbasaur have already been taken, Kay..." Oak said sadly. Kay felt her heart sink. She blew it, she would have to wait nearly 6 months until Oak gave out pokemon again. She sighed and looked at the floor.

"But..." Oak dragged the word as he turned around and shuffled through some papers on his desk, "Ah, here we are." When he turned back around he held a down-sized pokeballin his hand, he enlarged it and then handed it to Kay,"I just recentally caught this pokemon, found it snooping around in my garden. I wasn't planing on giving it to any one yet sense it is still a bit wild, but you seem to really want a pokemon... So, I'll make an exception." He smiled as Kay's eyes lit up.

"Thankyou so much!" Kay said happily. She she looked at the Pokeball and threw it into the air. I white light erupted from the ball and an small pokemon was soon siting on the floor. It was a creammy brown and white color with a bushy fox tail and long pointed ears, on its left ear was a silver ear ring.

"Vee!" He called out as it looked at Prof. Oak.

"An Eevee!" Kay exclaimed. Oak smiled and picked something up from his desk. He handed Kay six down-sized pokeballs and a red, rectangular device.

"This is a Pokedex, it's your trainer ID and will give information on all pokemon and record the pokemon you have seen." He then walked over and picked up the Eevee and stood in front of Kay, "This Eevee here isn't as tame as the other pokemon that I gave away. He won't even go near my assitants, I think he might have been abadoned in his past, that would be the only explanation for the ear ring," He said pointing to the silver loop, "It might take a little time, but I think eventually you two will get along great. I suggest you leave him out of the pokeball, but just until he gets used to you, this should make him trust you more." He placed Eevee in Kay's arms, it seemed a bit ticked off now, and glared at Oak as if he had betrayed him.

"Good luck on your journey Kay, you may need it." Oak chuckled as Eevee scratched Kay's arm.

[i]Maybe I shouldn't have said [b]I'll take ANYTHING[/b]...[/i]

-----Pokemon Team-----
[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=20129&stc=1[/img] - Eevee

OOC: Everyone can start heading towards Viridian now. You can meet up with each other too. I suggest we meet in groups of two and move on from there. remember that Vicky's character is going on alone for now.[/size][/color]

[B]OOC Damn time difference! I'll get my Pokemon now and meet up with someone later[/B]

[B]Location: Near Oaks lab, 11:30am[/B]

[COLOR=SlateGray]Imi saw the lab coming into view as she ran, she was out of breath and panting but she didn?t care,

"I suppose this is what I get...." she grumbled to herself, she rounded a corner and skidded into Oaks lab, nearly falling on the Professor himself.

He looked at her with an amused look, "Imi, from Cinnabar, I presume?"
Imi nodded in reply and the Professor laughed,
"Well, I'm afraid you are [I]very[/I] late, all the normal starters have been taken...."
Imi looked depressed, she felt her heart drop as the Professor spoke.

"But!" he started again and her ears perked up, "I have a Pokemon that I think you will be most happy with."
She smiled as he placed a Pokeball into her hand; Imi released it to be greeted by?
"Growlithe!!" the puppy jumped onto his new trainer and started licking her as she giggled and tried to get it off.
Professor Oak cleared his throat to get their attention,
"Imi, this is your Pokedex...you should make your way to Viridian City like the other trainers did, good luck."

Imi nodded and her Growlithe barked, she pocketed her Pokedex and the spare Pokeballs the Professor had given to her, now she was [I]finally[/I] ready to go.
As the young girl stepped outside the lab, she looked to her Growlithe and smiled,

"To Viridian City!"[/COLOR]
[B]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[/B]

[B]Pokemon Team[/B]

Growlithe~ [IMG]http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/pkfrlg058.png[/IMG]

[Size=1][Color=SlateGray][B]Pallet Town[/B]:

Walking down the street, Bulbasaur close beside him. He liked the pokemon, it was very agile and quick, it would help in battles, alot.

"Bulbasaur, I suppose we should go to Viridian City, it is a way's off of course." Leon looked down, seeing Bulbasaur's eye's staring back into his.

Leon felt the wind blow slightly, adjusting his hat, he could tell a storm was brewing.

"We will have to wait untill tomorrow, that storm looks pretty bad, thank goodness I did not turn in my keys." Leon laughed, catching a drop of rain in his mouth.

Both trainer and Pokemon hurried to the hotel, the light's were out, a large Charizard stood in the middle of the room, it's tail was in flame, making light in the room. Many Trainers, one's that Leon did not see their before, had taken shelter in the Hotel, all sort's of Pokemon crowded the room. Pushing through, he noticed a rather large Tauros scrapping the floor.

"Hello, there Tauros!" Leon was in shock as the Pokemon charged.

Leon clearly stepped to the side, his rope slid into his hands, some how, the rope was lassowed around on the Pokemon's horn.

"Hey, you tried to hurt me! Calm Down! There is other people in here!" Leon carefully and silently talked to the Pokemon, it calmed down.

Walking over he slipped the rope off, patting the Pokemon, seemingly out of no where, a small boy appeared.

"Sorry Mister, that is my Tauros, it has a rather bad temper, he charges at anything, including you." In his hand, the boy held a Pokeball, in a flash of red light, the Tauros returned.

"It is okay, I love Pokemon, even if they have bad tempers." Laughing Leon stepped to the side of the room, still in the light of the Charizard's flame, there he rolled out a blanket, and slept.[/size][/color]

[size=1][color=darkgreen]OOC: Hey, everyone except Vicky needs to start posting! :<

IC: [b]Location: Route 1 - To Viridian City, 1:15 P.M.[/b]
~~~

Kay sighed as she poked a button on her new Pokedex. The screen fliped over and I picture of herself appeared on the screen. It read out information on her and that she was licensed trainer and was allowed to enter the Indigo League after collecting the eight Kanto badges. Kay looked over at Eevee who was walking about six feet away from her, he didn't look very happy to be paired up with Kay.

[i]Oak said so himself that we would get along after a while... I just hope it happens soon.[/i]

Something rustled in the bushes near by. Kay shot her head up and stopped walking, waiting for something to emerge from the bush. Eevee walked a little bit further before finally stoping and glaring at Kay. She ignored the stubborn pokemon and turned her attention back to the bushes.
A white pokemon with long legs and arms jumped out of the bush, it had sharp red eyes and seemed more ticked off than Eevee.
Kay aimed the pokedex at the pokemon and a picture appeared on the screen.

[center][i]Mankey: The fighting pig pomeon. It is extremely quick to anger and could be docile one moment then thrashing away the next instant. Approach with caution when angry.[/i][/center]

Kay put the Pokedex back in her pocket and pulled out an empty pokeball.

"Ok Eevee, if we're ganna be partners, we should start off by catching a pokemon," Kay pointed at the Mankey that seemed to be waiting for Eevee to attack first, "Use a Tackle attack!" She ordered. Eevee gave her a blank stare and scratched his ear ear with a hind paw. Kay clenched her fist and prayed that Eevee would at least go near the Mankey, but he just sat there and ignored everything that was happening around it.

"If I knew you were going to be the most selfish pokemon ever, I would have waited another six months!" Kay yelled in frustration, waving her arm in the air, the empty pokeball sliped from her grip and flew over to the Mankey, who was still waiting for Eevee to attack. The pokeball thumped it on the head and in a flash of white, the Mankey was consumed in the ball and it rocked back and forth.

"It can't be that easy..." Kay said, sweat-dropping. The ball suddenly opened up and the Mankey broke free, looking mader than ever. [/size][/color]

[center]

[B]OOC:[/B] Er...Sorry if I stole your pokémon Quad. I kinda got a bit carried away. If you still want it I can edit and stuff. We'll travel together and maybe Rin'll help Kay get another pokémon. But if you want I'll edit. ^_^

And I'm trying this table thing out, isn't it cool?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[B]Route 1 to Viridian - 1 pm[/B]

Rin had got some information and left, thanking the kind people that had helped her. She stashed the map they gave her into a pocket and continued on the way, she whistled a light tune. It was a bright day and she could see pokémon running around. She would have caught them but they were far away. Rin decided to let Squirtle out of his pokéball.

"Go Squirtle!" she called, throwing the orb in front of her.

The turtle pokémon came out and stretched his little arms.

"Come on Squirtle, we're headed to Viridian City. Keep a look out for wild pokémon ok?" she told him, continuing to walk.

"Squirtle, Squirtle, Squirt." he replied.

Rin continued to whistle happily as they walked along the path. Squirtle called out and tugged on the leg of her pants. Rin looked down and saw where he was pointing. There was another girl there with an Eevee who was currently scratching and a very angry looking Mankey. Misty had told her about Mankeys. They were very bad tempered and didn't like to be disturbed. Rin saw that Mankey was preparing to attack the girl and ran forward.

"Hey! Move!" she cried.

The girl turned around as Mankey started to advance.

"Squirtle! Tackle!" Rin told him.

"Squirtle!!!" he said, running forward and attacking the Mankey, sending it backwards so it missed hitting the girl.

"That Mankey was about to attack you. You gotta be more careful next time, they're very bad tempered pokémon like Spearow." Rin said, standing next to her. "By the way, my name's Rin. I'm headed to Viridian. I only got Squirtle today but isn't he just adorable?!" Rin said happily.

"Hi, I'm Kay, and I just got Eevee today too. It won't listen to me though." Kay said stressfully.

"Hahaha, looks like your Eevee has Wild Pokémon syndrome. It doesn't want to listen to trainers and wants to be wild." Rin laughed.

"Squirtle!" the pokèmon called, bringing Rin back to the battle.

"Tackle again!" Rin ordered.

Squirtle ran forward, ready to attack but was countered at the last minute when Mankey jumped up, over the turtle and used scratch attack.

"Squirtle! Are you ok?" Rin called.

"Squirt..." he said, getting to his feet.

"Alright! Squirtle! Use tackle again!"

Squirtle tackled again, when Mankey did the same maneuver, Rin got Squirtle to turn around and tackle it. Squirtle hit Mankey right in the stomach area and it doubled over in pain. The pokémon weakly stood and tried to look tough.

"Tackle one more time!!" Rin called.

Squirtle gave it one last tackle and Mankey fell to the ground, exhausted from the jumping around of the battle.

"Pokéball Go!!" Rin said, hurling a ball at it.

It hit Mankey on the head and Mankey was sucked in. The pokéball rocked unsteadily several times before stopping with a chime and a little red light.

"Alright! Sorry if I stole your pokémon." Rin said, scratching the back of her head.

She walked over and picked up the pokéball and connected it to her belt.

"Way to go Squirtle!!" Rin said happily, grabbing the pokémon and hugging it tightly.

"Squir....tle...." it groaned unhappily.

"Sorry..." Rin said, sweatdropping.
[/center]

[SIZE=1][B]OOC: Woohoo! I've gotta go to the dentist on Tuesday, therefore I get to stay here for another week! Thank yooooou dentist!
Oh, and just to keep my character going for now he'll catch his Nidoran.

Lucas walked around the city, smiling to himself for getting so far in half an hour. Charmander also walked beside him, looking side and side. Not many people were out, but Lucas didn't care that much. He'd gotten a head start in his journey, and he was proud.

"C'mon Charmander, let's go find ourselves a Nidoran!" Lucas shouted. Charmander leapt up in the air and chanted its name in agreement. Lucas and Charmander then sped off into the grass, and began searching.

[B]8:30am[/B]

Lucas sighed heavily and sat in the grass.

"I guess we won't find one yet..." He muttered to himself. Charmander sighed somewhat also. Lucas reached into his pocket and took out a chocolate bar. "Want some?" He said, offering it to Charmander. Charmander shook its head, and Lucas just shuggered. He was about to open it, until suddenly something leapt past him and snatched it out of his hands. Lucas jumped to his feet and growled.

"Char! Char!" Charmander chanted pointing in the grass. Lucas grinned.

"Wow! That's so lucky, a Nidoran!" Lucas shouted. The Nidoran was eating the chocolate bar peacefully, then suddenly leapt into a fighting positiion when noticing Lucas. "Alright, Charmander, tackle it!" Lucas shouted. Charmander leapt forward to tackle Nidoran, but missed and instead tackled the ground. Nidoran then attacked Charmander with a tackle attack. "Scartch!" Shouted Lucas. This time, Charmander managed to hit Nidoran with a scartch attack, then attacked it once more with a tackle.

"Char!" Charmander yelled its name and backed away from Nidoran.

"Okay, now this one is mine!" Lucas said with a grin. He took out a pokeball, and threw it at the Nidoran. A red beam sucked it into the ball, and Lucas waited. The ball shook and rolled on the ground, but then it stopped suddenly. "YES!!" Lucas yelled, picking up the Pokeball. "I am soooooo good at this!" He said to himself, dancing around a little. "Go Lucas, go Lucas!" He shouted. Charmander just watched him and twitched.

[B]Team:[/B]
Charmander
Nidoran
[IMG]http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/pkrs230.gif[/IMG][/SIZE]

[color=black][font=comic sans MS] [size=1] OOC: Nah, I wasn't planing on catching it anyways. BTW, remember to post the sprites of your pokemon after you catch a new one or one evolves.

IC: [b]Location: Route 1 - 1:30 P.M.[/b]
Kay fell over backwards, siting on the ground, maybe becoming a Pokemon trainer wasn't as easy as she thought. Rin laughed and helped Kay up to her feet. Eevee was snickering at Kay as she dusted herself off.

"What are you laughing at? You were the one who wouldn't fight!" Kay yelled in anger. Eevee ignored her and continued to snicker at her. Kay grumbled some bad words under her breath and put the still empty pokeball back on her belt.

"Thanks for helping me out." Kay said, she adjusted her hat and started walking off. Eevee followed, still snickering and being sure to keep his distance away from Kay. Rin and her Squirtle ran up and started walking beside Kay. The rumble of thunder could be heard from a distance. Kay stopped and looked up in the sky, gray clouds started to appear over head. Kay even felt some sprinkles of water hiting her face.

"Looks like it may start pouring," Rin said as she steped under a heavy leafed tree. Kay followed her under the tree and Eevee climbed up onto a branch and looked like he was about to fall asleep, Kay sighed and sat down against the trunk of the tree. Rin joined her, "So, where re you from?" Rin asked, striking up some conversation, "I'm from Ceruleon."

Kay smiled, glad that she could take her mind off of her stubborn pokemon, "I'm from Vermillion... I guess you could say I "work" at the gym." Kay said with a sweat-drop. Rin opened her mouth to say something, but was cut-off by the loud crack of lightning that hit the ground not to far from where they were. Everyone jumped and Eevee leaped from the branch and started sprinting away from Kay and the others.

"Eevee!" Kay yelled and started to chace after the freaked-out pokemon. Rin yelled something to Kay, but she couldn't hear what she said over another crack of lightning.

[/size][/font][/color]

[color="#999999"][font="Arial"] [size="1"]

[B]Location: Pallet Town Hotel.
Time: 10:00 P.M.[/B]

Lightning struck the ground near the Hotel. Leon was getting anxious, he wanted to be out there, Right now, catching Pokemon. Instead the Storm brewed heavily during the Spring.

"Bulbasaur, I wish the storm would hurry up and leave. I want to go out there, out there, to catch Pokemon. Pokemon that can be your partners, friends." Leon shrugged as he slid into his covers.

Bulbasaur was right beside him, under the covers also. The Pokemon, being Grass type, was actually pretty warm.

"Bulba! Bulbasaur!" It's mouth moved, than stopped slowly, [b]he[/b] had fallen alseep.

"Good night Bulbasaur, have good dreams! Tomorrow, we will catch a Pokemon to be your pal. Well, I better get some sleep." Leon yawned, stretching out.

All around him, people layed down, Charizard had retired, in the room was around three Charmander's, their small tails shining light around the room. He smiled as he noticed all three was alseep, each laying ontop of the other.

His eyes drooped down, as Lightning once again struck outside, the rain was pouring heavily against the thick metal roof above him. Finally, his eyes gave in, he had fallen alseep.
[/size][/font][/color]