Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Well I'm learning quite a bit about photoshop and so I thought it was about time to show a few of the things I've made. Please feel free to crituque it I want your guys' opinions on my stuff and what I could do to make them better.

[IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=20158&stc=1[/IMG]

[IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=20159&stc=1[/IMG]

[IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=20161&stc=1[/IMG]

This is my favorite icon that I've made.
[IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=20160&stc=1[/IMG]
Posted
[size=1]They look good.

My only suggestion on the first one is to add some kind of border. The color is nicely done, and I like the muted feel. The text might be a little [i]too[/i] muted; I might try making the color a little brighter...but then again, I might not.

I'd also put a border of some sort on the second one. I'd also do something with the background...maybe drop the visibility just a bit, so it's not quite so...there. Right now it's right up next to the picture, and the fact that it's so busy is taking away from the foreground image. I'd try and find a way to pull them apart a bit more.

I really don't have any fault with the icons. The hearts and swirlies on the second one are cute.[/size]
Posted
Thanks Lore.
I never thought to put borders on them, I'll have to give that a shot tomorrow if I have time. The second one bothered me because the picture of Vash and the background were so much alike. Everytime I tried to change it, it looked funny so I just left it how it is. I'll try to fix it so Vash stands out more. Thanks for the advice.
Posted
My favorite is definitely that last one you posted. I'm not very fond of the jagged cut of the main images, but I absolutely love the little flying heart design you have there. It's a creative idea.
Posted
[COLOR=RoyalBlue][B][SIZE=1]I have to agree. The last one is nicely done. Very creative, unique, and sweet. I love it really.[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR]
Posted
I like the PhantomRage one a lot! It's really cool..The last avi is realy good. Heck! All of them are really good! You've gotten very good at this! =^^=

Hope to see some more! Keep up the good work!

~naru-chan
Posted
I won't be able to make anymore for a while because I don't have photoshop at the moment and I don't know how long it will be until I get it back. :( Thanks for the comments guys, here are a few more of the stuff I have done.

My banner to match the icon in the last batch (its not finished, I still need a little quote of some sort to put in it)
[IMG]http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v255/Turdle/template4a.jpg[/IMG]

Another banner I made for my brother.
[IMG]http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v255/Turdle/cantistart3.jpg[/IMG]

And another banner for myself.
[IMG]http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v255/Turdle/space.jpg[/IMG]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...