OtakuBoards

What is you greatest fear?

Tix

This may sound like pointless BS to you, but I've always been afraid of being possessed. Can you imagine how much that would suck? A demon inhabits your body, strips you of your will, and tortures your mind while he does with your body whatever he pleases? *shivers*

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Momo][color=darkred']My greatest fear is that one day I will lose all my sanity and will to live...that I'll take the cowards way out and cease to exist leaving my loved ones to morn and ask why without wanting an answer.[/color][/quote]

Sounds like what my cousin did. That guy had some problems in his last months.

[quote name='NashvilleDream']My greatest fear is being alone; having everyone leave me. To me, that would be the worst thing in the world, and I always fear that it will happen. So many people hate me and I'm not the best sort... I've had friends leave me before.[/quote]

I guess that would be me too. I've had people I love die and it's unbearably painful getting use to the fact that you will never see them again. I mean pictures just aren't the same. :( I know that everyone will die someday, I just don't look foward to it. *though I'm sure no one does*

[COLOR=DarkRed][quote name='Bloodseeker']Sounds like what my cousin did. That guy had some problems in his last months.[/quote]

Yea, it's sad but what I say is so true. I am the one everyone depends on and look up to...it's very tiring, especailly since I have my own issues to deal with. But at least I'm not the type to do such a thin...but you can never know.[/COLOR]

Im afraid of going blind somehow. I honestly dont know what I would do if I couldnt see everyday. Theres so much that I do: I see friends, go on forums, play video games, play tennis, do school work, etc. Going through life that way would just be so difficult.