amibasuki Posted October 31, 2001 Posted October 31, 2001 kay, I dunno if this is a stupid question or not (oh well), but here goes in the Trading Spot on Crescent Island, how do you get Roc's Feather and still keep the Power Bracelet? every time I try to get it, it gives me the Shovel and takes my Power Bracelet.
Kuja Posted October 31, 2001 Posted October 31, 2001 [SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]oh my... that has been a while... u have to get it so that u plant the seeds and then get to the present and get them... then turn those seeds in for something esle... and then well ya know it is hard to do... sorry if that didnt help :([/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
amibasuki Posted November 1, 2001 Author Posted November 1, 2001 :toothy: sanku very much. the help was much appreciated:toothy:
Kuja Posted November 2, 2001 Posted November 2, 2001 [SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]u are very welcome... my charge... a hug from a pretty lady :)[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Deedlit Posted November 5, 2001 Posted November 5, 2001 Ummm.....Why didn't you just read your guide book that you're borrowing? I got past it using it. Heh. I'm farther than you r now!!!:p
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now