BabyGirl Posted October 31, 2001 Posted October 31, 2001 [color=deeppink]Hey everyone...tomorrow is Halloween! Just thought that I would send out a friendly, early "boo" to you all :excited: What I was wondering is it anyone knows [i]how[/i] exactly Halloween got started? It had something to do with folklore and myths, but I'm interested in how it really started...anyone know? (The title of this thread came about from the fact that my entire cheerleading team got together tonight for an end of the season party, and we carved pumpkins (not sure if I spelled that correctly...) as part of it. So, tonight I carved a pumpkin...but tomorrow I have to be at dance until 10 so I don't get to take part in the Halloween spirit *sad* :rolleyes: ) What are the rest of you doing for Halloween?[/color]
DeathKnight Posted October 31, 2001 Posted October 31, 2001 [color=crimson][b][size=1]After noah's flood the people starting celebrating the eve of when everyone died... thus the skeletons... ghosts... etc.... And this halloween.... is when i do my pranks.... heh.... :devil: [/color][/b][/size]
Transtic Nerve Posted October 31, 2001 Posted October 31, 2001 Pumpkin Pie is good! Anyway.... I have NEVER carved a Pumpkin... :( WHich one is you BG?.... I tried to see if I could find you but I can't... I don't like Halloween sometimes.. because kids make too much noise.... I like scaring them... last year we would hide in my bathroom and it had a window facing the street and we would shine lazer pointers out it at people or in front of them.... they would get confused and drop their candy! and I would steal it!... It was easier than stealing candy from a baby... wait! We WERE stealing candy from babies... [insert Mr. Satan like laugh]..... ooooooook..... I think I need to... go... to sleep..... yes.... ha...ha.... LAUGH!
Kuja Posted October 31, 2001 Posted October 31, 2001 [FONT=century gothic][SIZE=3][COLOR=crimson]ok where are you in the pic... too many girls in it... and not very close lol... so which girl do i drool over?[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
coolkam007 Posted October 31, 2001 Posted October 31, 2001 *hires the entire cheer squad and ships them over to oregon* .. :tasty: :D lol
mornigndew Posted October 31, 2001 Posted October 31, 2001 [color=blue] I remember Baby girl have brown hair. Wait, there are more than one with brown hair [/color]
DeathKnight Posted October 31, 2001 Posted October 31, 2001 [color=crimson][b][size=1]I think shes the one kind of in the middle...[/color][/b][/size]
BabyGirl Posted October 31, 2001 Author Posted October 31, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B]Pumpkin Pie is good! Anyway.... I have NEVER carved a Pumpkin... :( WHich one is you BG?.... I tried to see if I could find you but I can't... I don't like Halloween sometimes.. because kids make too much noise.... I like scaring them... last year we would hide in my bathroom and it had a window facing the street and we would shine lazer pointers out it at people or in front of them.... they would get confused and drop their candy! and I would steal it!... It was easier than stealing candy from a baby... wait! We WERE stealing candy from babies... [insert Mr. Satan like laugh]..... ooooooook..... I think I need to... go... to sleep..... yes.... ha...ha.... LAUGH! [/B][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]Bah! [b]Never carved a pumpkin?![/b] You have no idea what you're missing... I'm disappointed that no one can find me...hehe (j slash k guys!). I'm the one near the middle in the red sweater :excited: Um...sleep! Yes...sounds great Chris! *thinks about pint of blood that left her system earlier* Yes...sleepy that did make me...*falls off chair and into a deep, dreamless sleep...*[/color]
DBZM_Brolly Posted October 31, 2001 Posted October 31, 2001 You know her dew? Well, and a question to you coolkam, you live in oregon? Oh and for baby girl which one is you? :tasty:
coolkam007 Posted October 31, 2001 Posted October 31, 2001 edit: :D .. pretty .. :tasty: *once the package arives in oregon, cammy then takes out the tube of dehydrated cheer squad dust.. poors it on the floor and sprinkles water over it.. then.. *poof* instant cheer squad* ^_^ hello edit.. again: yea.. i live in oregon
mornigndew Posted October 31, 2001 Posted October 31, 2001 [color=blue] Baby girl post her pic up before, but I only remember she has brown hair [/color]
DeathKnight Posted October 31, 2001 Posted October 31, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i] [B] [color=deeppink]I'm the one near the middle in the red sweater [/color] [/B][/QUOTE] [color=crimson][b][size=1]Hey... i'll be damned... i was right... [/color][/b][/size]
BabyGirl Posted October 31, 2001 Author Posted October 31, 2001 [color=deeppink]Gah! Does this help?[/color]
coolkam007 Posted October 31, 2001 Posted October 31, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i] [B][color=deeppink]Gah! Does this help?[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] .. if i had one of those in my house.. i'd be blessed.. lol.. and i'd probably die.. >_< i'm terribly shy
BabyGirl Posted October 31, 2001 Author Posted October 31, 2001 [color=deeppink]Hey! Back on subject, you![/color]
mornigndew Posted October 31, 2001 Posted October 31, 2001 [color=blue] It sure help a lot. You look very nice Babygirl [/color]
coolkam007 Posted October 31, 2001 Posted October 31, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i] [B][color=deeppink]Hey! Back on subject, you![/color] [/B][/QUOTE] me? .. ... :eek: talking to me? .. :blush: :excited: :toothy: :tasty: :D :o hehe..
DeathKnight Posted October 31, 2001 Posted October 31, 2001 [color=crimson][b][size=1]*Does his victory dance* I was the only one who knew which one she was! hah! Whos da man Whos da man! *cough ahem ahem cough* yea... ok..... :drunk: :cross: [/color][/size][/b]
mornigndew Posted October 31, 2001 Posted October 31, 2001 [color=blue] Congz... DeathKnight, I'll give you some candy on Halloween. :laugh: [/color]
BabyGirl Posted October 31, 2001 Author Posted October 31, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight [/i] [B][color=crimson][b][size=1]*Does his victory dance* Whos da man Whos da man! [/color][/size][/b] [/B][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]I guess...you are...if you want to be...that badly...heh...sleep...need sleep...[/color]
Transtic Nerve Posted October 31, 2001 Posted October 31, 2001 Hey! I guessed the red sweater one! I was right! GOOOOOO ME! :: does a cheer with BG:: Anyway.... uhhh uhhhh something I was gonna say..... Hey! I knew it too! ::kicks DeathKnight and then disappears::
DeathKnight Posted October 31, 2001 Posted October 31, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i] [B] [color=deeppink]heh...sleep...need sleep...[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] [color=crimson][b][size=1]Caffine... need... caffine....[/size][/b][/color]
coolkam007 Posted October 31, 2001 Posted October 31, 2001 [size=1]oh.. i guess .. i was overlooked again.. no big deal.. i'm pretty short..[/size]:o
Transtic Nerve Posted October 31, 2001 Posted October 31, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by coolkam007 [/i] [B][size=1]oh.. i guess .. i was overlooked again.. no big deal.. i'm pretty short..[/size]:o [/B][/QUOTE] Naw... I love you Cam :)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now