Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight [/i]
[B][color=crimson][b][size=1]the things around me created a hell in my mind.... and i live there now...

It is a nightmarish scene...

Some of my nightmares coem straight out of horror books...
[/color][/b][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=blue] Go to the gym and excercise, you'll feel better [/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight [/i]
[B][color=crimson][b][size=1]the things around me created a hell in my mind.... and i live there now...

It is a nightmarish scene...

Some of my nightmares coem straight out of horror books...
[/color][/b][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]
[COLOR=royalblue] Come on now stop the BS..don't be so down...please don't make me start singing... I warn you know if you post another sad thought I will sing "Don't Worry be Happy"...Ok Trust me.... I have the words right now...
[B]*starts warm-ups in an off key* :drunk:
*hiccups* Sorry I got *hiccups* a little overboard.
But I will do it okay[/B][/COLOR]
Posted
i've been felling this way for a year now. I've been wondering wat i'm here for and why.I lay at night not beign able to sleep because i'm so depressed i ususally just feel like blowing my head away right then and there but i dont because lifes a ***** and you gotta live with it.
Posted
humans are like half gods, and even god goes through pain to an extent, we suffer because we created suffering, and we deserve it, besides, its nature, we live to love and support someone else, one person, and to seek out god, this is why you live
Posted
[SIZE=1]The meaning of our stupid little pointless hellish lives is to work out the meaning of it...

And like Ken says...

I agree with ALL of it...[/SIZE]
Posted
The purpose of life is to avoid death.

We work to have money, to buy food and shelter, so that we won't die of starvation and exposure.

We reproduce to keep our names alive, so that we essentially become immortal.

We fight wars because we're afraid of being killed first.

We make advanced researches in medicine, because we're afraid of becoming old, or dying too early for our time.

But no matter what we do, death is unavoidable. Seems kinda pointless, doesn't it?
Posted
I suppose everyone has their own theory of the purpose of life... So, here's mine...

Life doesn't have the same purpose to everyone. We were all given our own gifts and purposes. So, ultimately, life doesn't have a single purpose for everyone.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight [/i]
[B][color=crimson][b][size=1]Death comes sometime soon to anyone...

Why avoid it? [/color][/b][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

Death is a scary, uncertain thing. No matter how smart we become, we'll never fully understand what happens to us after our body dies, and that scares the hell out of a lot of people, myself included. So it's our instinct to avoid death.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zeiram [/i]
[B]

Death is a scary, uncertain thing. No matter how smart we become, we'll never fully understand what happens to us after our body dies, and that scares the hell out of a lot of people, myself included. So it's our instinct to avoid death. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=blue] I disagree, death is scary, but I will not it take over my mind, so I try everything to avoid it. I will do what I believe, even it cost my life to pay for it. You can call me idiot, but that's my principle of life. [/color]
Posted
here is my opinion on pain... if you stick your hand onto a hot stove, the pain makes you yank your hand away. if there was no pain, you'd just leave it on there & your hand would burn right off.

we are supposed to learn from pain.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight [/i]
[B][color=crimson][b][size=1]I am not scared of death.... -.-....

Why be scared?
[/color][/b][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=teal]Ah... You sound just like me a few years ago. I mean, with death and pain and everything.
But after a while you'll realize that pain doesn't have to hurt (I don't mean physical pain). I mean, how can someone hurt you emotionally if you don't want it to hurt?
I'm not making sense am I?.................... :o

Just try and stay alive, you'll see soon enough. When deep inside you you're so calm and peaceful. Yet full of energy. It's hard to describe.................. :o

And the meaning of life is what ever you want it to be. So... Yeah...[/color] :o

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...